This is a mess

it started with nudes (don't let it end)

Bffs

 

MC Chu [14:10]

UPDATE:

I'm going ✈ New Zealand with Jennie

 

Rosie [14:11]

WTF

srsly??

 

Limario [14:12]

Not without us!!

We are coming!

 

MC Chu [14:12]

EH

no you are not

 

Limario [14:12]

Yes we are

 

MC Chu [14:13]

NO

 

Limario [14:13]

YES

OR I'LL FRY DALGOM

 

MC Chu [14:13]

DEVIL!

 

Limario [14:14]

Tell your crush we are coming

 

MC Chu [14:15]

She is not!

Jendeukie is my crush 💗

 

Rosie [14:15]

Good

We are coming

 

Limario [14:15]

Wdym good?

Good for her or you?

We are not coming after all

 

Rosie [14:16]

Lisa

We are already in your car

 

MC Chu [14:20]

I asked Jennie

She said it's fine

She is so kind isn't she? 😊

 

Limario [14:21]

sHe Is NoT mY CrUSh

 

MC Chu [14:21]

 

...

 

"Are you sure you are okay with them tagging along?" Jisoo asked the brunette sitting next to her comfortably in her private jet.

"They're your friends, so yeah." Jennie shrugged. If Jisoo asked her to bring a bunch of moths with her she would let her and Jennie really hates moths.

"Are you really sure?" Jisoo mumbled.

"Yeah." Jennie said sharply. No doubt.

"Really really sure?" Jisoo just had to make sure she's comfortable with them around since Jennie gets shy with strangers.

Jennie cocked an eyebrow. "I am. Why does it sound like you are not? Do you not think I can handle talking with them?"

"That's not it, at all." Jisoo denied quickly and leaned back in her seat. She knew if Jennie wanted to she could do anything. There was something else that scared her. "I'm just scared they're going to make your private jet crash."

Jennie patted Jisoo's shoulder in reassurance. "I highly doubt they can do that, Jisoo."

Jisoo shook her head. "Believe me they can. By approving of my request you are risking your life, Jennie."

"I don't mind risking my life for you." She gave the uncertain girl her signature y wink.

"Hellooooo!!" Lisa suddenly cut them off. "You do realize we can hear you right? We are just across of you."

Jisoo simply ignored her friend. That was Lisa's call for being annoying.

"Yo yo! Kim Jisoo! Shouldn't you introduce us to your friend? Wouldn't that be the appropriate thing to do? Hey MC Chu"

"Jennie that's a monkey." She pointed to Lisa, then to Jennie. "Lisa this is Jennie."

"Rudeeee!" Lisa complained. "You were supposed to say that's my most incredible friend."

"I could have said much worse. Take it." Jisoo warned.

"I'm Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung started introducing herself since no one else did. She offered Jennie her hand to shake. Jennie took it politely. "You are as beautiful as on the magazines."

"Thank you"

"No!!" Lisa pouted like the whiney monkey she was. "She is not as beautiful as they say!"

A loud giggle escaped Jennie's lips. "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint."

"It's not your fault for being disappointing"

"LISA!" Jisoo smacked her head. "Shut up! Now!"

"Ow!" Lisa rubbed the spot in pain.

Jisoo turned to Jennie. "Apparently the doctor let her fall down as a baby, don't mind her. You are beyond beautiful. Even more beautiful in reality."

"Cheese." Lisa suddenly called to a flight attendant. "I think Jisoo unnie had too much cheese. Please don't give her any more."

"I'm going to fight you, Manobal." Jisoo raised her fists like she could intimidate anyone with that.

"Come at me." Lisa didn't back down and stood up but Chaeyoung quickly followed her to pull her away.

"We are going to the dining area." Chaeyoung announced, leaving their unnie's behind.

"Private jets have dining areas?" Jisoo asked amazed.

"Mine does." Jennie clarified. "No idea how she knew."

Jisoo chuckled. Of course Chaeyoung would know. "That chipmunk could probably smell the food."

"I can see you give your friends animal nicknames, what would mine be?" Jennie asked curiously.

"You would be a kitten," Jisoo declared. "Because of your charming monolid eyes. They are effortlessly seductive."

"Did you just call me seductive?" A grin plastered on Jennie's face.

"Eh.. NNo?" Jisoo uttered in a miserable attempt of denial. "Never mind, you are a dumpling."

"A dumpling?" Jennie's eyebrows rose as she turned her face to meet Jisoo's gaze. She had a silly smile that warmed the dumpling's heart.

"Yup." Jisoo's smile turned wider as she finally dared to pinch Jennie's cheeks. "Because of those." She squished Jennie's fluffy skin lightly between her thumb and index finger, making sure not to hurt the girl.

Jennie pouted. "Stop~“ She muttered in tiny voice.

"If you pout this cutely you'll look like the love child of a baby cat and dumpling." Jisoo voiced her weird thoughts.

Jennie pushed her aside with a giggle. "That's disgusting Jisoo. It's really not as cute as it might have sounded in your head."

Jisoo shook her head in disapproval. "It's not disgusting, you are the walking evidence and just so you know you are even cuter than I have you in my head."

"I am in your head huh," Jennie teased. "What am I doing there?"

"Being the adorable creature that you are." Jisoo responded without hesitation. 

The seriousness in her voice made Jennie's cheeks boil, so she turned her face away from Jisoo and leaned against the window.

Jisoo assumed this meant Jennie was sleepy. She stood up to pick up a blanket from her bags and wrapped it around Jennie who had her head still turned away from her. The small action made Jennie's heart flutter.

 

...

 

"Hey Rosiepoop?" Lisa watched Chaeyoung munching on a cold meat platter with rice and antipasti.

"Hm?" Chaeyoung could still manage to acknowledge Lisa's existence despite being completely focused on the food.

"Did you notice that Jennie kept speaking in English?" Lisa noted.

"I'm not deaf Lis." Chaeyoung told her.

"Why do you think she did?" Lisa asked puzzled. "I heard she can speak Korean just fine."

"Mm." Chaeyoung hummed. "Maybe because we are going to New Zealand. Refreshing her skills?"

"That sounds plausible." Lisa agreed.

"Her accent is so y tho." Chaeyoung complimented Jennie's Kiwi accent.

Suddenly Lisa snatched Chaeyoung's sushi away and swallowed it down at once.

"What the hell! My sushi!"

Chaeyoung was about to jump Lisa before she ran away.

She followed her on close steps. They left the dining area and ran to the front of the jet. The cockpit door was the only one left in front of Lisa. She could either enter that door or wait for her inevitable end.

She decided to slam the door open. It was just her luck that the white haired pilot was about to open the door seconds after her and so the door was thrown right against his face.

Chaeyoung then caught up with Lisa and watched the scene unfold.

"You idiot!"

"It was an accident!"

"Whatever! Look if he is still alive!"

"Of course he is still alive! It was a door not a knife!"

"With your gorilla arms the force might have as well felt like getting stabbed!"

"Shut up!"

"Forget it! I'll just do it myself!" Chaeyoung kneeled down to the pilot and placed her fingers on his neck.

"Yah! Why are you touching him!?" Lisa frowned.

"I'm checking his pulse dimwit!" Chaeyoung glared at her. "Now help me get him up, he's luckily alive."

Lisa bent down and wrapped her arms around the pilot. She princess carried him back to the driver's seat.

Next thing they knew is hearing a sound like liquid was pouring down. They looked around for the source of the sound and turned back to the drivers seat.

Once they realized what's going on Lisa laughed out loud. "He is peeing himself in his sleep Chaeyoung ah!"

"Are you a three year old? He is not sleeping, he's unconscious." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Besides you must have disturbed the poor man while he tried to go on a toilet break."

The yellow liquid kept pouring down. It was endless. They took a few steps back.

"That's a lot." Lisa's eyes widened.

"I think we have bigger problems than the pilots concerning amount of piss."

"Oh my god." Lisa suddenly sounded horrified like a scary thought crossed her mind.

"What? What happened now?" Chaeyoung panicked, looking at her intently.

".....Who is flying this plane now? Like right now?"

"......."

"OH MY GOD!" Chaeyoung shouted. "JISOO UNNIE WAS RIGHT WE ARE GOING TO CRASH JENNIE'S JET! WE ARE GOING TO DIE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Calm down, will you?" Lisa shushed her down. "The jet is still flying right? Maybe it can fly by itself."

"Are you dumb or are you dumb?" Chaeyoung facepalmed herself. "It's on autopilot."

"Autopilot..?" Lisa grumbled. "Great! So we do have a pilot left!"

"No Lisa." Chaeyoung sighed. "Autopilot is useless without someone who can actually fly this killer machine. It's still on the mode the pilot set it. For example if he set it on flying straight it will just do that while the real pilot does other tasks."

"Ehm... basically it's just giving us time but we need to do something about it?"

"I guess you could say that. Let's just try to wake the pilot up." Chaeyoung started shaking his shoulders.

"Let me do that!" She pushed Chaeyoung immediately aside, making her hit the autopilot button and pull the control stick slightly down with her which is why the jet changed its course and is now aiming for the ground. The sudden change also made Lisa fall down. Both of them are now pushed against the metal ground.

" I TOUCHED HIS PEE!"

"IT'S ROLLING TOWARDS US!"

"LET'S CRAWL AWAY!"

"NO CRAWL TO THE CONTROL AND PULL IT UP THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT!"

"BUT I DON'T WANNA TOUCH HIS PEE ANYMORE ROSIE!"

"YOU KNOW, THEY SAY AS YOU HAVE BREWED, SO YOU MUST DRINK!"

"YOU WANT ME TO DRINK HIS PEE!??? EXCUSE BUT ARE YOU NUTS?!"

"THAT'S NOT– FORGET IT! JUST DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE!!" 

"AHHHHHHHH!!"

 

...

 

Meanwhile the elders had a quiet nap. When Jisoo woke up she could feel something warm against her shoulders. She opened her eyes to see the cutest cheek hidden in the crook of her neck. She raised her hand to pat Jennie's head but suddenly the jet started shaking and made her hit Jennie's head roughly.

"Owwie!" Jennie whined like a baby and fell into Jisoo's lap.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay!?" Jisoo immediately checked Jennie's head for injuries.

Jennie shook her head against Jisoo's thighs and just closed her eyes again, staying there without a care in the world.

Jisoo chuckled. She wanted to wrap her arms around the younger and keep her warm but before she could do what she wanted to, once more the jet interrupted her suddenly flying down. Instead she held Jennie's head and shoulder protectively.

"Wake up Jennie..!" She nudged her awake. "I think the pilot is drunk."

"Mino oppa doesn't drink anymore..." Jennie mumbled half awake. She took the hand that tried to interrupt her sleep in both her hands and cuddled it between her nose and cheeks, rolling against Jisoo's lap.

Jennie's tender touch made Jisoo turn into a warm puddle. She needed a lot of self control to wake the girl up. Her right brain told her to keep letting her hug her. Friends hug. Why does she keep telling herself they're friends? Either way it's normal to want to cuddle babies and Jennie is basically a baby. However her left brain commanded her to check up on the pilot.

"Please Jennie. I'm worried." Jisoo frowned and as if Jennie could feel it she fluttered her eyes open. With a sigh she let go of Jisoo's hand to undo their seatbelts, earning a smile from the author.

 

...

 

"Hey Rosie?" Lisa uttered in sadness.

Chaeyoung faced her instantly. The tone of her voice made her attentive of whatever she had to say.

Lisa fidgeted with her fingers. She was very nervous about this. "I–If we die now... there is one thing I regret..."

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked genuinely interested.

"It's never asking... you out on a date..." Lisa squinted her eyes and looked shyly away from her exotic best friend.

A startled expression crossed Chaeyoung's face but it went away in seconds. "Hm.. why did you never?"

Lisa forced herself to meet her gaze. "Because you would reject me."

"I wouldn't." Chaeyoung dismissed.

"Y–You wouldn't!?" Lisa asked her with this shocking tone in her voice. 

"Nope." Chaeyoung popped the 'p'.

"Uh.. Chaeyoung ah..?" Lisa took a deep breath.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me," She spoke more confidently than before. "If we don't die, that is?"

Chaeyoung giggled in amusement. "I'll go on a date with you even if we die."

The smile that escaped Lisa's mouth was the widest. Tears were also threatening to escape her eyes but she could hold them back.

 

...

 

Steadily the two J's made their way to the cockpit. The jet kept shaking for some reason. In order to help each other hold their balance Jennie's hand found its way to Jisoo's naturally, being welcomed by a warm palm. Her other hand pushed against the wall as they walked.

They heard loud commotion when they were inches away from opening the cockpit door.

The sight that awaited them inside was Mino lying unconscious on the ground with a wet damp on his crotch, Lisa pushing each and every button and Chaeyoung trying to navigate the jet.

Jisoo's head almost exploded, taking the situation in.

Jisoo tightened the grip on Jennie's hand when her anxiety crawled beneath her skin. "I'm sorry... I knew they would get us killed...! Agh! I'm such a babo! I shouldn't have let them out of my eyes! And now you are involved in this mess! I'm so sorry Jennie–"

"Shhh.." Jennie cooed, pushing her index finger against Jisoo's heart shaped lips while her thumb caressed Jisoo's hand reassuringly until it stopped shaking. "All good Jisoo. Stay calm, I got this."

The stunning CEO brushed her hair aside as she walked in a smooth manner to the control system. She sat down on the pilot's seat, pushed a few buttons, made a call and used the control sticks of the rudder to gain stability again.

"Jennie can fly a plane...?" Lisa asked Jisoo with wide mouth.

"What can't Jennie do...?" Jisoo answered her question with a question with an equal wide mouth.

"Well, since we are not going to die, after all... I'm just going to eat sushi since Lisa stole mine." Chaeyoung turned back to her composed self and left the cockpit.

"Um... I guess I'll follow her?" Lisa did what she said.

While Jennie flew the jet Jisoo asked a flight attendant to bring her salts. She put them in a handkerchief and pushed them against Mino's nose. His heart pumped faster, his breathing sped up and his blood pressure rose. Soon he started coughing and regained consciousness.

He looked around shakily and noticed the wet spot in his pants. "What the ..."

"Go change yourself oppa. You are too old to pee yourself. Especially while taking a nap at work." Jennie judged him hard. "Consider yourself lucky you're not fired."

Without another word Mino stormed to the toilet as his face flushed crimson red.