Moment

4 Princes


“Hey Zeus! Where are you going? Zeus!”

 

 

Running with his black hors to where his hunch was screaming to him there was something there! Standing with his horse in the middle of a road waiting...his instincts was right something is in there or rather someone and yet in a sudden something land behind him with a loud thud...

 

“I didn't expect that you will be the one to see here Kris” he get off from his horse turning and looking at him

 

Standing from his landing position he replied “neither I…what are you doing here?”

 

“Orders from the king”

 

Kris take out a little sarcasm “you’re not the type of being ordered Zeus!”

 

“Indeed” he huffs “but it's also for the kingdom safety and I don't mind if that being involved”

 

Kris step forward “and how helping someone from the fire kingdom is a safety”

 

“you knew!”

 

Kris who laughed again “don’t underestimate me of course I do! I have eyes everywhere I know he is the fire kingdom prince and when I know that, I believe that killing him is the safety of this nation”

 

What he said made Zeus silent in a point he have all the right to be made as one of the light nation

 

Kris continue “do you think that he just pass that wall by accident?”

 

Zeus kept being silence

 

“Ooh don't tell me you believe that” Kris look here and there in frustrated

 

“I believe what I think is good for us” Zeus replied shortly and to be honest he also keep thinking why

 

“Okay Zeus! And what you saw exactly good in keeping him alive and even taking him back to his own father the one who destroyed a lot of our families and houses in just a damn minutes”

 

Again his word make him think twice of his action

 

Kris huffs “silence is what all I will receive from you?”

 

“You know by doing that you will bring back the war! And we can’t win it again” to some point he believe what he said

 

Kris laughed “ha..ha…We were young in that time but now we are what we are and we could stand against anything now”

 

Zeus look at him in anger “even if you do? What about the others? There is a lot of people aren't good at fight or doesn’t have a power to protect their children nor their parents are you going to save them all? Are you? By what? Starting a war?”

 

Kris was the one who is silent now

 

“Kill that prince and you will see what it will bring to this kingdom, his father killed the queen once and he will do that again if we give him the chance to!”

 

Kris look here and there thinking the saying “even if we didn't kill him now he knew that he could pass easily throw the border”

 

“That a problem the prince need to solve” Zeus was now angry the consequences of a war! That isn’t the best option they have! Also what the fire prince did to them? Nothing!

 

“Or me” Kris said then fly away

 

 

 

>>> At the mountain pass <<<

 

 

“No...” Yesung seeing what happened he runs to the edge to see if Chanyeol could make it but he found…nothing…

 

“What the..??? Where did he go?!!”

 

>>><<<

 

 

In that same time Zeus was on his horse moving back to catch the others hearing the same sound of landing he stopped the horse then turned to see Kris holding to Chanyeol he pushed him in front of him with “let settle this right here and right now”

 

“What are you doing??” then he get off the horse and goes to Chanyeol who was in pain pressing in the place where the arrow left the hall

 

“I start to hate this kingdom” Chanyeol said in anger his eyes start to became red as fire

 

“oh my god!” Zeus said seeing the blood “what happened?”

 

“you miss the party” Chanyeol replied and Zeus look at Kris “your men?”

 

“yes”

 

“what do you want to prove Kris?” Zeus Said angrily moving his hand under his long hood taking out his sword that made a very weird sound coming out from it place

 

“wow Wooh....calm down...” Kris smirk “I guess it's my first time seeing you angry and I don't want to deal with you”

 

Chanyeol who didn’t hold it this time he interfering between them leaving his blood drop to the floor “I really didn't want to use my powers for the safety of this kingdom but I guess u all had cross the line”

 

The two others now both back off from their position in aware

 

Zeus was the one who spoke “No...Don’t use your power…please!”

 

Chanyeol screamed “WHY! I don't think that nobody knows what I can do…And obviously am going to burn this guy here for a lesson”

 

“We don't know the consequences”

 

Kris take out a sarcasm laugh “dear Zeus I told you not to trust him he's from the fire nation full of lies like his father”

 

Chanyeol hands start to burn in fire and his hair start to get red “don't you dare insulting my father in front of me, you don't know who you are dealing with!”

 

Kris who was ready to fight too said “sorry Zeus but killing him like this gave me a much better feelings”

 

“Both of you STOP!!” Zeus screamed the last word, he stand between the two he felt it…something weird going in his own power! Even the sword in his hand fall, it like the border refusing him…

 

The two stands there looking at him hesitating

 

“Zeus?” Kris said and then look at Chanyeol in a little shock “your power??!”

Chanyeol who had the concern look to the other he immediately stopped using it his hair start to turn to it normal.

 

Taking a deep breath he felt everything is going back to normal he heard Kris saying to him “Zeus you shouldn't trust him that much...he's from the fire nation we can't trust him”

 

“I meant no harm when I pass that power wall and if I do the king will be already dead” Chanyeol declare

 

“Then how did you pass it! If it totally forbidden to your nation?”

 

Chanyeol was in surprise “what? I don't know I was just passing by but I couldn't go back”

 

Zeus take his sword from the ground “I told you before it's not your problem to deal with”

 

Kris shake his head a no “u will regret being in his side, but i will leave it to you and if I met u” he look at Chanyeol “I swear your end will be on my hands” with that he fly away and both were staring to Kris but then they look at each other at the same time

 

“Why he back off that easily?” Chanyeol said “are you okay”

 

Zeus look down to the drops of blood coming out from the fire prince hand “let me see your hand” he grabbed Chanyeol hand

 

“a..a.a” Chanyeol screamed a little “easy it hurt!!” he saw Zeus taking his hood and cut a piece of it and starts to put it gently on his hand

 

Chanyeol couldn’t say a word he stayed silent just looking at the other grey eyes till he finish then look at him straight “....eh...m...em…” he felt awkward to the point he couldn’t say a word again

 

“Am done” the other said then move to his horse “let’s go we need to go faster if we want to make it on time to the portal”

 

Chanyeol was looking at the ground now avoiding him “yeah...okay!!”

 

 

 

>>> After 15min <<<

 

 

 

Both were moving on foot with the horse behind them the road was so silent and its getting darker, Chanyeol was playing with the little piece of fabric in his hand thinking in deep though and disturbing it he heard that Zeus saying “if you got tired you can get on the horse”

 

“..e!! No…am fine really” Chanyeol smiled

 

“If u may? Can I ask you a question fire prince?” Zeus said to him

 

Chanyeol looking half wondering half happy to the other he immediately said “yes of course”

 

“Just now what were you thinking?” Zeus asked

 

“Hun!!!”  he was surprised by the weird question

 

“you were deep in thought that's why I asked, if you don’t want to answer its okay!” he said then turn around to see straight to the road

 

“well…” Chanyeol take a deep breath “there is a lot of things going on my mind at this moment”

 

Zeus nodded “don't think about it too much at the end of the day you will be in your home and everything will come back to normal”

 

“yes but” the fire prince spoke “...seeing that I will be the future King and I know nothing about the history…I really don’t know how my father thinks to not let me know that he killed the light queen”

 

Zeus stopped in his track “u don’t remember?”

 

Chanyeol shaking his head a no “no I don't...but I have a question?”

 

“Yes?” he said continue his way moving

 

Chanyeol think about it for a moment “what happened when I used my powers?”

 

“hmm...” Zeus thinks for a while “actually what I know is that the three powers are forbidden from using them from the inside…and if that happened it may broke the seal and the border will be destroyed…also it could affect some who had powers like I had for moment back there” he said avoiding to specifically said that the only power who will be affected is his because his the only one having the light power

 

Chanyeol nodded “ooh! I well remember that”

 

With that it become quite again but this time not for too long because Chanyeol spoke “you know what?”

 

Zeus who look at him “hm??”

 

“It’s my first time saying this to someone but...” Chanyeol said with his deep voice a little hesitating “I…have been dreaming a bad dream lately…”

 

Zeus titled his head asking “about?”

 

“A boy...” the other replied “a little boy crying...I guess his mother died…and sometimes I woke up crying too...”

 

Zeus nodded “maybe it's your memories coming back...and when it's come back I hope you will be in the other side”

 

Chanyeol look at him confusing “why are saying that??”

 

Zeus said a little sad “we weren’t angles at that time too so the damage are mutual”

 

Chanyeol now was more confused “what that supposed to mean?”

 

“Ask your father he may answer you! And it way better if you know it from him”

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes thinking that his father never told him about a lot of things why he will now “Another question?”

 

“Yes prince”

 

“Did you all live your whole life in that kingdom no one going in or out? There is a passenger to this kingdom am not the only one who passed it right?” Chanyeol asked

 

Zeus nodded “yes there is but that village is in the middle of the four kingdoms am sure u know that”

 

“The healing village?” Chanyeol said happily knowing the answer like he did a great job

 

“yes”

 

Chanyeol laughed “yes I know that you can pass from there I already did that to go to the water kingdom I have a friend there”

 

“Kai” Zeus said out of the blue making the other ask in surprise “You know him!!!”

 

Zeus shake his head “I just met him once in that village…he was going to meet a friend...which at the end was the fire prince” he smiled a sarcasm smile

 

Chanyeol was surprised more now “Ooh wait a minute! You’re the one who give him the cold shoulder even knowing he is the water prince???”

 

Zeus shrugs “if he describes me like that!”

 

Chanyeol start laughing “he didn't stop talking about you that day” hearing that a little smile crept in Zeus mouth but he didn’t let that fire prince see it

“You know what?” Chanyeol said “sitting with me in that horse carriage in the first place wouldn't have been that bad right?”

 

Zeus puffing his cheeks-he moves faster

 

Chanyeol laugh out loud “ha..ha.. Even with a mask you look cute….haha...e!?...wait for me...”

 

 

More time passed and the time to the to arrive was near now Chanyeol moving his head right and left I guess there is no one here! It more safe this way

He said and Zeus didn’t reply at him “or maybe they saw you and run away?” he said to take the other intention, and yes he succeed he saw him looking at him then turnaround rolling his eyes

“Hun!!” Chanyeol said moving in front of the short one and gets closer to his face “your eyes color had become brown?!” Zeus eyes got wide opened and Chanyeol smiled “so you are comfortable with me! Now?”

 

“w..!” he was about to speak but he stopped

 

Chanyeol keep smiling “that's good news for me”

 

Getting one step back Zeus turns around “take a rest for five minutes”

 

Chanyeol now was surprised hearing a very charming and gently voice coming out from the short masked savior of his “you were using your powers for that? So cool” stretching his arms he goes to some rocks and set on one of them “your voice sound cute! How old are you? 20?” the other goes to his horse and start playing with him “am 21”

 

Chanyeol nodded “me too!” he look at him not taking a rest “come take a seat you are tired you used your power the whole time”

 

“am fine...if we keep moving on foot we won’t make it on time”

 

Chanyeol look at the horse “what about the horse?”

 

“dust is fast he can reach it in time”

“dust? Nice name” Chanyeol said standing and going to the horse

 

“yes…he is a rare type” Zeus explain

 

“how is that?”

 

Brushing his horse hair with his finger he said “he can combine with powers”

 

“really?” Chanyeol now look amazed at him “I heard about that type we don’t have it in the fire kingdom”

 

“yes...if you follow that road” he pointed to a direction “you will arrive, dust know the way back home”

 

Chanyeol raised an eye brow “just me? What about you?”

 

“I will go back…there is nothing can get on your way from now on I know this place”

 

“Ooh!” Chanyeol said in a little disappointment “okay if you insist on not going with me!”

 

Zeus look at the one who suddenly stop smiling “am afraid that if your father didn’t find you with the others he will get angry…the report was having you delivered by Yesung the team leader not me”

 

“You have a point!” Chanyeol look at him “so it's goodbye then?”

 

Zeus nodded “yes fire prince”

 

Chanyeol who now get closer to the other “well I have a favor to ask”

 

“Yes?”

 

Chanyeol touching his head from the back side from embarrassment “its two favors actually”

“What is it?” the other replied

 

“The first one is if I met you again will you just call me by my name? Just Chanyeol”

 

Zeus repeated “if”

 

Chanyeol nodded then hesitate again asking the second favor “and the second one is a request” he then stretch his hand for a hand shake and said “will you be my friend?”

 

Zeus was looking at Chanyeol hand in surprise with wide eyes “I...!?”

“I want burn you I swear!” Chanyeol said with a laughing tone

 

Not knowing what to do Zeus just nodded his head with a yes, he moves his hand slowly to shake Chanyeol hand back and Chanyeol releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding saying “that a relieve I though you will give me the cold shoulder like you did to kai”

 

He smiled

 

Chanyeol with wide eyes “did you just smile?” hearing the comment Zeus take his hand to his side with “whatever...”

 

Suddenly a strange and powerful sensation being felt by the both of them...they look at each other with a strange look

 

“Did you feel that?” Zeus said

 

Chanyeol now was frightened “it...it's my father power...I need to go now”

The other nodded with his head in a tired way

 

Chanyeol said in a worried tone “are you alright?”

 

Nodding to the prince Zeus hardly say “you n...need to go fast” now he was breathing heavily closing his eyes and holding to his horse

 

“Zeus? Are you okay?” Chanyeol called holding to the other shoulder

“am fi...fine...you ne…need to go fast…take the ho…rse...y…your fa...father...” he clench to his horse who also start to get wild

“Are you with…Oh my….!!” Before he finish his sentence the other lose his balance and Chanyeol was fast to catch him, he shake the other and called him but he was already passed out

“My father powers…” he said seeing the other breathing heavily between his arms he look at the horse “I won't leave you alone...you’re going with me...”