Moreover

4 Princes

Standing there in confusion he low his head and turn to see Suho and Lay standing there, Chanyeol look at them then move back to where he supposed to be room for now 

Lay said “I guess that was harsh on him”

Suho look back at him “maybe He doesn’t love him back”

Lay take out a mocking laugh “yeah right! Didn’t you see how he reacted to the kiss! Also Baekhyun likes him since childhood”

Suho look at him with a questioning look “they knew each other?”

Lay smiled “Chanyeol doesn’t remember!” He huffs “I think we all try to forget things in our own way, plus his marriage will be soon that the best decision Baekhyun take without him even noticing”

Suho shrugs “let me talk to Kai then” he said and want to go where Kai was supposed to be sleeping 

“Not that way!” Lay smiled “your little brother in D.O room” and Suho rises an eyebrow 

 

 

 

>>> after a while <<<

 

 

 

Waking up Kai felt a heavy thing on his chest he open his eyes to see Kyungsoo putting his head on it and sleeping soundly Kai smiled at the view he didn’t move to let the other in peace he stayed like that just noticing the earth prince featuring,

“Are you awake?” 

Kai heard his brother voice he look at the door and he found him there standing looking at him, how many times he wish to see this moment in the past years...but he thought it will always be a wish 

“Jongin I know you are mad but meet me at Lay cabinet alone” Suho said and Kai look away avoiding to look directly to his brother 

knowing that Suho left the room he look back at the door, then he felt Kyungsoo was starting to wake and he look down at him, Kyungsoo open his eyes and felt the skin his cheeks are in it he stands immediately with a wide eyes looking at Kai who smiled genuinely at him with “good morning”

Kyungsoo “g...goo...am sorry I wasn’t...” he said feeling so embarrassed, IT WAS STUPID IDEA to begin with he screamed inside his mind. 

Kai smirk “your so red! Don’t worry your not my type” he teased and Kyungsoo look at him with an angry face “what do you mean”

Kai stands with “you supposed to be replying am not your type too” 

“AND YOUR NOT!” Kyungsoo screamed 

Kai stopped near the bathroom door “then why are you red like a tomato?”

“WHO TOLD YOU TO SLEEP SHIRTLESS?!!” Kyungsoo screamed again feeling that he was about to explode 

Kai shrugs “it was hot!” He open the door “but looking at you now I guess I am more hot” with a wink he gets in and Kyungsoo immediately take a pillow and throw it in the door direction then slap his head on the bed hiding under the sheet “ YOU” he screamed

 

 

Waiting his little brother Suho was going left and right till he felt the door got opened he look at it and Kai came in with zero expression he stand there closing the door behind him 

“Jongin” Suho called and Kai look was sharper enough for him to go directly to the subject “remember years ago I was about to claim the throne?” He asks and Kai didn’t answer he was just looking at him

Suho nodded “father told me that day that he made a deal with the fire king” 

Kai raise an eyebrow hearing the name and Suho continues “the two were going to take the earth kingdom by war and with that they want to fight the light kingdom in one against three this time”

Kai didn’t get it “what that has to do with you?” He asked 

“To take the earth kingdom you need first to pass the wall, but we found another pass in the mermaid ray! My father told me that he should inform the mermaid that the water army going to pass through he wanted someone he could trust so he told me about his and the fire king plans I couldn’t refuse for sure but deep inside I couldn’t agree because war bring pain and those people in the earth kingdom didn’t do any wrong”

Kai was now giving all his intentions to the subject 

“So I did go there” Suho said “and I made a deal with the mermaids but not my fathers deal! My own”

“Did you told them to fake your death?” Kai asked not believing it

“No I make a deal to not allow any one to go alive from the mountains, to make the soldiers scared and to definitely close that path for anyone, but what they suggest is that if I was the first victim they will do as I said and yet they destroy our ship and kill everyone in it”

“but why you still alive?” Kai asked

Suho smiled “I have power water baby brother I tried to escape and I did but I was wounded that I thought I won’t make it! But when I woke up I was here”

Kai have a questioning look “there is no beach at the healing village! How did you end up here?”

Suho nodded “yes they told me that the water pulled me out to the light border maybe the waves were pushing me making the light prince knowing that someone is trying to cross it”

Kai was shocked he screamed “WHAAT! BAEKHYUN WAS KNOWING ALL ALONG?” 

“So you know about him? Well he told me that he didn’t want a trouble for his father and sister so he brings me here and Lay did the perfect job”

Kai nodded in frustration “so why you didn’t come back?”

Suho huffs “I wanted to! But the deal is a deal i can’t risk to have a war!” Suho came closer to Kai “baby brother I was watching you everytime you came here! you have no idea how much joy I felt to see you even from afar”

Kai crosses his arms and start to look down playing with his foot

“I know you more then anyone Kai I know you would understand! For the sake of my people and earth people I had to do it! And am sorry i didn’t tell you about it” Suho was saying with an honest and genuine voice he goes and hug Kai with “I missed you Kim Jongin”

Kai smiled a sad smile and hug him back “Glad you’re still alive Hyung!”

 

 

 

>>> Meanwhile <<<

 

 

 

Arriving to the castle Baekhyun hopped from his horse and get into the castle he saw his father going downstairs with full speed “Baekhyun” he said and goes immediately hugging him “I was scared something happened to you”

Baekhyun smiles shaking his head a no “I was just testing my powers father” he bow “sorry for disturbing your kingdom peace”

 

“ THE KINGDOM” his sister came to the view “you little biyatch my heart was going to stop ! I was running downstairs to take the horse to the healing village myself BECAUSE I ALLOWED YOU TO GO IN THE FIRST PLACE” 

Baekhyun smiles to his sister “you were scared I died?”

“I hate you” she said “you won’t go out for a while baeki” 

“What? Why!” Baekhyun said looking at his father “but am fine father”

His father shake his head “your sister is right”

“Dad!!” Baekhyun called

“Also” his father said “I decide to take you with me to the arena tomorrow! You made the people go crazy for a while they start rumors that you are sick so you should attend and tell them your fine”

Baekhyun huffs he couldn’t refuse since it his duty this time he nodded with “I will be in my room” with a gloomy expressions left to his room getting in he look at how large it is how fine and tidy it is, he look at the center “maybe I need a mermaid fountain in there” he smiled thinking about Chanyeol room at the water kingdom then his expression immediately get sadder he take his fine fingers touching is lips “why did you do that Park Chanyeol”

 

>>> healing village <<<

 

“You guys already leaving?” Lay came near Kai and Kyungsoo the two were preparing the horses to leave Kyungsoo nodded with “yes I need to leave to the mountain there” he said pointing at one 

Kai look at him with a questioning look “I thought your going back!”

Kyungsoo shrugs “the pure moon floor I. Red to find that”

Lay look at Kyungsoo surprised “king of earth are you searching for the cure for Baekhyun?”

Kyungsoo nodded “he give his live for my kingdom that the least I can do”

“Wait a minute” Kai look at the two suspiciously “what cure?”

Kyungsoo look at him surprised “you don’t know his sick and was searching for the cure all along?”

Kai shake his head a no “no wonder Chanyeol let him came to the water kingdom!” He look around for seconds “where is that fire head anyway?” 

Lay cleared his throat “ehm...his at his room since the morning”

Kai huffs “is he still sleeping” he want to go to the room but Lay was fast to stop him “don’t!” He smiled an awkward smile “just let him be”

Kyungsoo asked “why what happened?”

“Emm...he kind of confess his love to Baekhyun”

“WHAAAAT!!” The two screamed loudly not believing what they just heard 

“Yes yes” Lay said “But Baekhyun refuse it”

“WHAAAT??” The two screams again at the same time 

“Baekhyun have his own reasons” Lay tried to explain and Kai nodded with “I think we will move alone for the time being” he look at Kyungsoo who look back at him asking “are you coming with me?”

Kai smirk “after what happened last night! I can’t let you go alone”

“What!” Kyungsoo said not understanding till Lay start to laugh at them he look daggers at Kai “I hate you” he said and get on the horse “Lay please till Chanyeol our destination”

Lay nodded looking at the two leaving the village 

 

Not a minutes later Lay heard horses coming his way he look at the side of the fire nation and saw more the 20 soldiers force coming till they stopped next to the village entry one of them came down his horse and goes directly to the center looking here and there Lay grand father came out of his place asking “any help you want fire soldier?”

 

The soldier look at him with disgust look “we are looking for our prince did he came here?”

 

The grand father smiled “well am afraid I can’t recognize him since am that older!”

 

“Are you kidding me old man?” The soldier said with a sharp look taking his sword and moving to the old man

 

“Step aside”

 

The soldier head Chanyeol voice and back down immediately kneeling “my prince!” He said “the king is asking for your presence immediately to start to do the ritual to the weeding at the fourth day you should be ending all the rituals and marry the water royalty”

 

Chanyeol stayed silent for a few seconds he look at Lay with “thanks for having me for the night” no smile no nothing his face was empty he then moves to where the soldiers are 

“Chanyeol?” Lay called “are you going to marry her?” 

Chanyeol stop in his track he didn’t turn but he replied “what choice do I have” 

Lay stayed there standing looking at him leaving! He thought what happened in the morning was the best choice but seeing Chanyeol like he have no soul and no reason to move on made him feel...sad...

He move back to his cabinet finding Suho there sitting the later look at him asking “why are you looking like that?”

Lay look at Suho and huffs “it i wasn’t reasonable enough to have a peaceful life and not die i would want to crush a weeding”

Suho smiles “a fire one!” 

Lay nodded “you think I should tell Baekhyun that he will get married!”

“And?” Suho said “the guy is a light prince! He can’t even go to the fire nation!”

Lay huffs again moving left and right “but you think if he told him everything happened in the past and Chanyeol accept it that won’t work?”

“Work on what exactly?”  

“For Chanyeol to refuse the marriage and for the light and fire get united!”

Suho shrugs “that impossible! But at least tell baekhyun”

Lay nodded “you right! I need to find Kai they won’t let anyone get near the light prince after what happened” he said and runs outside heading to the mountains where the others went