Matter

4 Princes

Hey my dear readers :) am very sorry for my late updates but I keep traveling these past days I lol be back on track soon so pleas keep waiting and reading _/(_ _)\_

 

===================================

 

Baekhyun look at the guy then look at the other guards who now are having a serious injuries he was having a very angry expression under that mask he wears, lightning power he know the one having it so he must be his son! He turn to look at his servant “i told you to not use your power in the castle” 

 

Xuimin now a little “am sorry I thought that I can handle this quickly”

 

Chen laughter interfering “HaHaHa is it really you?” He said angrily raising his voice “take off your mask now!”

 

Baekhyun turn and look at his direction “and Why should I!”

 

Chen expression was like a mad dog now lightning were all over his body he screams “TO SEE THE FACE OF THE ONE THAT DESTROYED MY FAMILY 

 

Baekhyun title his head “did I?”

 

“did you?” Chen laughter was screaming sarcasm “Hahahah did you?”

 

Baekhyun nodded “okay! And if I did! so why are you punishing my soldiers?”

 

Chen look at the soldiers “because they were in my way”

 

“Your way to what! Meeting me? the king!” Baekhyun asked “and here I am now! What do you want Chen?”

 

Chen eyes got wide “h..how do you know my name?!

 

Baekhyun moves in front of him “I know your father he is a good man and a very loyal one to the late queen the father of the lightning Kim family is a descendant of the water kingdom but it gives it word to serve my mother for life ages ago and he have three sons one should be in his twenties so I presume it's you! Chen the younger one”

 

Chen frowns in anger “Loyal!!! Then why your father said that his service in not required anymore!! Why!!! you have no idea what situation my family has to live because of that order, my father live in desperation and we couldn't do anything but fear him i guess you don't  know how it feels to betray your water kingdom for someone who ends up betraying you”

 

Chanyeol interfered “that doesn't give you the right to use your power here and now to hurt those innocent people?”

 

“I have the right to do everything I want it's my power using it or not it's my decision” Chen replied in anger 

 

“am sorry for that...and am sure it's because of me the king ordered that” Baekhyun said

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun wondering “why!”

 

But Xuimin was the one replying “after what happened to the late queen the king gathered every person has a power in the castle and ordered them to go to the very far village in the kingdom”

 

Chanyeol now was more confused “and why is that!!”

 

Chen said with sarcasm “because it's not good for a king to have a person in his castle more powerful than him or his son he thinks that my father was going to ask for the thrown or even that my father is a spy”

 

Xuimin immediately denied “no! That's not true!!”

 

“don't try to convince me of something else” 

 

Xuimin shake his head “the king ordered that because of the prince his powers were in rage…a speed up development in his young age so at that time everyone near him with powers have some bad side effects and am sure the king respect your father to tell him to leave”

 

Chen screams “THAT’S A LIE...that a lie father never said that”

 

“that mean his very loyal because no one should know what inside the castle and what could bring it down” Baekhyun said 

 

Chen stop for a moment thinking about it “and why u didn't bring him back and everyone else! When you control it?”

 

Xuimin moves to where Baekhyun was standing “if he manage to control it, we won't have a problem with an intruder lately and we don't know if this won't get out of control if a lot of people with powers gather around am the only one inside the castle who have powers now am the prince personal servant and also the king doesn't know that because he still forbids that…he can't sacrifice the life of those who are inside the border and am sure we don't want to bring the past back again”

 

Chen was Clenching his hands and lowing his head “that all are lies”

 

Baekhyun felt very bad for him it must be very hard for him to live that kind of life “I promise you to make everything back to it normal at the crowning ceremony of the new queen so if I can ask you a favor please bring everyone got chased away from their homes with you in that day” he said then bow his head a little to him 

 

 

 

Xuimin look surprised to Baekhyun action “my prince!!!” He said Then he bow along with him

 

Chen look at the prince who bow to a random person who just met a smile start to appear on his face that what all he want his father’s position! He should be happy the prince has given him what he seek Rehabilitation “please rise your head...! I think I know why my father choose to be loyal to you” Chen said “I shouldn’t be this fast to make decisions I will go back and ask my father first”

 

Baekhyun standing up from his position to look at the smiling boy in front of him who was still talking “I am wondering how I should say that to someone I even didn't see his face but I told your servant before if you could prove me wrong I will die on your hands or serve you for live”

 

“Hun!!” Baekhyun didn’t know what he means but he look at Chanyeol who goes and put his arm around Chen's shoulders “you will be a waist if you die I know it not my concern but I guess u can be a good mentor to Xiumin hyung isn't that right” then he look to Baekhyun “the lightning and the ice are kind of having the same source…one is a glacy water and the other is coming from vaporized water”

Chen look at Chanyeol “how did you stop my lightning?”

“am powerful then what I look”

 

Baekhyun look at the three who now did lower their defenses “I think it's late for you to head back at this time to your home if u will accept my invitation to stay at the guest castle Intel tomorrow”

 

Chen smiles “I don't know how it end up you inviting me but I know my place I can't accept that prince”

 

“Then stay at my home!” Xuimin said “am living alone I ll welcome u if you could teach me”

 

Baekhyun look at his servant “treat those soldiers here Xuimin and take care of our guest”

 

”yes my prince” Xuimin replied with a bow

 

“I should take my leave now” Baekhyun said then immediately left the place

 

“woooh...wait” Chanyeol goes behind him “well for a moment I thought you’re a prince!good thing you didn't forget and take off your mask”

 

Baekhyun stopped and turn to look at him “You should go back to the party night stand prince”

 

Chanyeol raises an eyebrow “trying to ditch me No! not going to happen” 

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes “weren't you going moments ago?”

 

Chanyeol nodded “yes I was but you made me change my mind...but honestly seeing you make a promise like that to someone u never met before made me want to fulfill that promise and you will be there seeing him even if it not from the prince side”

 

“Really! Is that why!”

 

Chanyeol smiles “that one reason but the other is...i won't tell you but till you find...” he stopped thinking of it “by the way! What exactly are you looking for?”

Baekhyun look at him for seconds then start to move to a direction “first am heading to Xuimin place to change and am looking for four objects:

 

1. A mermaid ray

 

2. A pure moon flower

 

3. Heart of a dark sun

 

4. A teardrop of the Phoenix

 

 

Chanyeol joe drop in surprise “what the!! Are you kidding me? And how we supposed to find these things???”

 

Baekhyun said “I have an idea about the mermaid”

 

Chanyeol look at him with a it’s impossible look “what! Is there a mermaid”

 

Baekhyun nodded “Lay boyfriend told me before about a story… the people who were living across the sea they said that when taking a ship to a place named “Zephione” there is a place that every regular person will fall asleep when they heard a voice from the nearby mountain rumors said that there is a mermaid in there and Suho also said that he once saw her shadow under the water”

 

Chanyeol laughs “and you think that Suho guy is not crazy!”

 

Baekhyun stopped crossing his arms “no his not and he won’t lie at me! Also you have better idea?”

 

Chanyeol said out of the blue “take off your mask”

 

Baekhyun didn’t know what the point “and what idea is this?”

 

Chanyeol smiles “we are far from the castle now i start to forget you’re that Zeus for moment”

“good u remembered??”

 

Chanyeol move fast and stand in front of the masked one moving his hands to the back of baekhyun head

 

Baekhyun eyes got wider looking straight to Chanyeol eyes “w...what are you doing?”

 

Chanyeol smiles “your not wearing your Zeus clothes and dust isn't with you so no one will know who you are! Am I right?” Then he open the maskfrom behind taking it off

 

Baekhyun tries to move back but the other was still holding his head

 

Chanyeol was just silently looking at him 

 

“What?” Baekhyun said 

 

 The taller was just stopping in his place for a moment looking to the short one in front of him without any word his mind was screaming to him why did he want desperately to go with him? He was about to leave! He even said bad things to him ! But....he just can’t let him go alone! Why?? Why!!!

 

“something wrong?” Baekhyun asked again 

 

Chanyeol clear his throat “em!! Your face!”

 

Baekhyun rise an eye brow “what! Is there something in my face!”

 

Chanyeol nodded “yes.. Beauty!”

 

Baekhyun felt his cheeks star to get red “back off you freak” he pushed Chanyeol and move away continuing his way

 

Chanyeol was laughing out loud “hahaha...you should see your face”

 

“SHUT UP” Baekhyun screamed

 

Chanyeol moves fast till he was now moving next to him “but I have a question! even if we find that mermaid! What the ~ray~ part supposed to mean?”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “I don't know!”

 

Chanyeol now was more convinced that there is no mermaids “and our destination?”

 

Baekhyun smiles “the water kingdom”

 

Chanyeol smiled along “this is getting complicated”

 

 

 >>> Xuimin house <<<

 

 

Chanyeol was sitting on a sofa and baekhyun was searching for things he could use for his journey in the nearby kitchen after changing his cloths to a regular ones “aren't we supposed to spend the night here?” Chanyeol asked

 

Baekhyun who was still searching “no it's still early we can spend the night at the next village”

 

Chanyeol look at him surprised “how 00:30 is early?”

 

Baekhyun stopped looking at him in a teasing tone “Ooh I forget!! Is his highness usually going to sleep at 9?”

 

Chanyeol look at him in a shock “what! No am not!” But Baekhyun just stand there looking back at him “maybe!” Chanyeol said in a surrender tone

 

Baekhyun now was the one looking at him in shock “do you really want to spend the night here?”

 

Chanyeol shakes his head “no no no I can head to the next village…when we could arrive there?”

 

“give it 2 hours maximum in the morning we could head to the water kingdom!”

 

Chanyeol stands and go to where Baekhyun was “and how you think you’re going to get inside”

 

Baekhyun stopped what he was doing “the same way you came here this morning the healing village”

 

“but is that safe for you you’re from the light kingdom?” 

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes “do you have better idea?”

 

Chanyeol now was smirking “if we spend the night here I will tell you”

 

Baekhyun look at him in an unbelievable look “what!!! Is that all what you want?”

 

“Deal?” The giant asked

 

Baekhyun huffs knowing that this prince probably tired “better be a brilliant idea!” He moves from the kitchen and go to search in some drawers “xiumin have one 2 extra bedrooms besides his own the one over there we'll be for his guest Chen! so one of us should be sleeping outside here in the sofa!”

 

Chanyeol look at him in shock “and that one is??”

“you” Baekhyun said without hesitation and the other replied with a dramatic way “how dare you make a prince sleep on a sofa?”

“Yep exactly that's why” Baekhyun smirk

 

Chanyeol look at the sofa it was looking so uncomfortable for his liking and probably no he is sure it's small for him “how about make a bet!” He said

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes “am not on the mood to play around with a prince”

 

“at least hear me out!”

 

Baekhyun stopping what he was doing, looking to chanyeol and crossing his arms “Am listening”

 

Chanyeol smiled “ask a general question if one of us answers right he can have the bed deal?”

 

“what!” Baekhyun replies not believing what he just heard

 

Chanyeol was smirking “me first! what my favorite food?”

 

Baekhyun huffs “did you mean if one of us GUESSED it right!”

 

“You don't know?” 

 

He heard the fire prince asking but no! He won’t lose the bed not in a million years “em..!!! Galbi??”

 

Chanyeol expression was full of wonder and surprise “how..how did you know??”

“Is it right?” He asked “so it's my turn?”

 

Chanyeol smiles “bring it on”

 

Baekhyun smirking “what is my last name?”

 

Chanyeol screamed “whaaaaat??? That's unfair?!! I object”

 

Baekhyun who now was proud of himself “your game your rules! In fact I well be generous and leave you take a shower in my room because the others are having just cold water”

 

Chanyeol was in a gloomy expression “thanks for your generosity”

 

Baekhyun smiled “but am first”

 

“Yes sir” Chanyeol pouted

 

 

Whit that last sentence baekhyun headed to the room where he supposed to sleep and get directly to the bathroom chanyeol followed seconds ago to look at the heaven for them for now he take a seat on the bed saying “ooh you’re so comfortable! Even if you’re not my bed but you look like heaven right”

 

 

After less then 15 minutes baekhyun get out of the shower wiping his hair but stops at his place to see the fire prince sleeping soundly on the bed, clenching his fist on the towel “you giant... ugh!!” Knowing that he can't do anything anymore he take the bed sheet and place it on chanyeol he stayed for seconds looking at him “have a nice dreams”