Marriage

4 Princes

“Kai!!”

 

Hyoyeon runs to her cousin hugging him tightly She was wearing some fancy heavy traditional clothes sitting in her room lonely 

“WHERE WERE YOU!” She said hitting him lightly 

“So your going to marry Chanyeol after all” Kai asked and Hyoyeon huffs ans sits near a mirror there lookingat herself “I don’t want to! That evil fire king treated my uncle”

“What?” Kai said in confuse “why?”

“I told uncle that I have someone I love” Hyoyeon tears start to form in her eyes “and my uncle did accept it so he sent a message to the fire king saying that I refused” Hyeyeon she said between her sobs “but he send the head of the messenger burned in a box as a reply”

Kai was shocked “OH MY! HIW DARE HE?” He said in anger how he killed an innocent man who was just doing his job? He couldn’t believe that he knows that the fire king is a hard one but not like this!

“I was sure since the day Chanyeol came back from the light kingdom that he is an evil” Hyeyeon said in anger and sadness “the way he sent that fire curse snake to the innocent guard escorting him safely I KNEW HE IS A DEVIL HIMSELF”

Kai wondered what she is talking about “the day Chanyeol pass without noticing you?”

Hyoyeon nodded I went there because I was concerned he didn’t show up and when he did with a guard the fire king waited till Chanyeol left and he harmed the guard so badly, but he was smiling like he did a good thing!” Hyeyeon was taking everything in her heart out but Kai was in deep thoughts thinking of what she said before! As Chanyeol said Baekhyun was the one who arrived with him! Could it be that Baekhyun sickness because of the fire king?

“....i hate him! I don’t want to be his daughter in law I decide to run away with my lover and I want you to help me, your the only one I trust Kai”

“What?” Kai snap out of his thoughts hearing the word ‘run away’. 

“Are you joking?” Kai asked and Hyeyeon shake her head a no “I have everything planned and his waiting for me at the water borderline”

“Wow woow” Kai laughed “take it easy”

“HOW CAN I??” Hyeyeon screamed

“Just listen to me carefully okay!” Kai said with a smirk

 

 

 

>>> after hours <<<

 

 

D.O and Baekhyun were standing in light kingdom near the side of the water power wall 

“Isn’t he taking so long?” Kyungsoo sais his face start to get the worried expression 

Baekhyun in the other hand who was playing with his horse ‘dust’ with a smiling face like he knew what he is saying turn to Kyungsoo “no it should take time if she agrees, if not he would be here with a very gloomy expression”

Kyungsoo nodded he look around “water kingdom is very cheerful” 

Baekhyun smiled “yes it is! You should see the mermaids statues everywhere in the city” 

Kyungsoo nodded “maybe I will someday...I wish every kingdom just love together”

Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo “am sure two well be”

“Water and Fire? Why are you so pessimistic?” Kyungsoo huffs But Baekhyun shake his head a no “light and earth” 

“What?” Kyungsoo eyes got wide open “what do you mean”

Baekhyun smiled “if you could accept king of the earth kingdom to take my kingdom in truce with yours?”

“Are you serious?” Kyungsoo didn’t change his expression at all he was still shocked

“As far as I noticed earth nation aren’t satisfied about how your supplies and life been since it hard with the earth power border that keep the sun away if you accept I would be glad to share supplies jobs food that would benefit you and your nation I just want one thing from you as the king”

Kyungsoo was just listening 

“Protect my family for the days you remain alive if am not around”

Kyungsoo hit him hard immediately “shut the up!”

Baekhyun shake his head “am going to the fire nation and am aware that the king will know my presence right away”

“How? You shouldn’t use ur powers and you will be safe” Kyungsoo said 

Baekhyun just smiled he didn’t reply at him he turn to his horse sand brush his hair 

“Because it was the fire king right?” 

The two turn to see Kai standing there looking furiously at Baekhyun “the fire king curse you didn’t he?”

Baekhyun eyes got wide open how the hell did he know? “What are you saying?” He tried to deny 

Kai huffs in frustration “Hyeyeon saw you that day she was there in the light portal”

“Baekhyun! Is he right!” Kyungsoo said “Please stop denying and lying if you consider us as friends”

Baekhyun nodded slowly “he did” 

“THAT ING KING” Kai yells in anger “FIRST HE WILL MAKE HYEYEON MARRY HIS SON AND THEN TREATED MY FATHER NOW THIS!”

“Kai! Just relax!” Baekhyun said with a calm voice

“How can you be so okay with it?” Kyungsoo asked and the light prince shrugs calmly “maybe I deserve it after all” 

“GOD DAMN IT YOU WERE FIVE! THE QUEEN IS A WEAKER TO BE KILLED BY A FIVE YEARS OLD BOY!” Kai couldn’t contain his anger anymore

“Kai chill!” Kyungsoo sais then look at Baekhyun “So you take the risk to go there and be recognizable by the fire king?”

Baekhyun nodded “I really want to see him for the last time tho..”

Kai huffs “there is no last time! we will make that wedding goes upside down now!  And we will show him water earth and light are still there powerful together and he is the one who stands alone” 

Kyungsoo smirks “am in” 

“Let’s go” Kai said “we will meet Hyeyeon who insanely accepted from the healing village side”

Baekhyun take Kyungsoo arm and put his hand on it it it glows a little then becomes normal Kyungsoo lift his sleeve looking at the very little light mark “show this to my step father or step sister if you agree to have it”

Kyungsoo smiled “proudly I will” 

 

 

 

>>> hours after <<<

 

 

The wedding was huge many people were marching with it maids soldiers servers musicians but everyone were from the castle no friends no nothing they were coming all the was singing and dancing Baekhyun and the two were standing there reaching where the three are the soldiers now to Kai and stopping the bride carriage 

One of the soldiers said “sir we have been informed that you will go with us to the fire kingdom” He said and Kai nodded 

 

“BAEKHYUN” 

 

The three heard and saw a certain someone coming running to his direction hugging him tightly “I had nightmares for daaays” he said 

“Heechul Hyung!” Baekhyun said awkwardly tabbing Heechul back

“Come” Heechul said grabbing his hand “we will celebrate all the way to the fire kingdom I have extra clothes for the wedding, we all should look royal this day” he grabs Baekhyun with him engaging with the others who were dancing and singing Baekhyun immediately start to laugh with the others and try to do the same dance as they do, Heechul give him some gold and white suits and start to draw some mermaids in his face as everyone else there.

Kyungsoo look at Kai “and I was wondering if he will blend in”

Kai smirks “that a question should be for you Kyungsoo! come let meet Hyeyeon”

 

The two goes and get in the bride Carriage she smiled looking at the two she look at Kyungsoo “is he the one?”

Kyungsoo shake his head “am D.O Kyungsoo” he bow to her in respect “thanks for letting us...” he stopped and look dumbfounded to Kai “how can I say stopping your wedding?”

Hyeyeon laughter heard from outside “he is cuuute” she screamed “am honored to have you king of earth nation” Hyeyeon bows properly in her sitting position “I should ask you to please stop my wedding my lord”

 

 

 

 

>>> Fire kingdom <<<

 

 

 

Chanyeol was sitting next to his father and mother throne he was wearing his full prince outfit his hair and eyes were red he look at the priest around who were doing some rituals for him to live happily...~yeah right!~ he thinks not caring of anything he felt empty it’s the king duty to married for the benefit of his kingdom after all right! He should do it he saw the oldest one came to his direction bowing and giving him a pendent necklace as Fire kingdom mark “This necklace you should give to the bride when she arrived as a symbol of your love and to be loyal and faithful to just here in live and death”

 

His mother smiled “I remember the time I get the necklace” she look at the king who take her hand and kiss it “And I never regret it after” the king said

“My son” the queen smiled “this necklace will make your powers and hearts bound forever”

Chanyeol take the necklace from the priest wondering if he could break it...no he can’t...

 

“THE BRIDE HAS ARRIVED” 

 

One soldier screamed telling the news of his future wife coming the king stands immediately with fast foot steps going outside 

Chanyeol stands slowly huffing since his father is not around his mother came close to him with a sad smile “my son! Why you are so sad?” She asked with concern

“Nothing new!” Chanyeol roll his eyes and want to leave “my son!” She called him

“Yes mother?” He asked 

“Just make sure to give the necklace to the one you love don’t listen to your father” she winks to him and left him there dumbfounded from the sudden action, then he followed her from behind

 

 

The huge amount of the fire nation that gather around the castle celebrating in there own way now all looking at the bride that comes from the other side of the world for them they were happy cheering dancing and inviting people to do the same and that make everyone go with them and start to dance with them 

 

Kyungsoo look out of the carriage “we need to find Baekhyun” he said and Kai nodded looking at his niece who now was scared he take her hand “believe in us” he smiled with her and she smiled back and the two left the carriage 

 

Wearing the white and gold costume Baekhyun want to reach the other two but it was crowded the music was loud he look at the carriage and saw them leaving it in the far front he wanted to go between the people searching but Heechul grab him “let go up there” he said pointing to another good carriage “it better view” 

“I should go!” He sais but with the music the other didn’t heard him just take him with him Baekhyun look back but he can’t find the two maybe he do need a higher position to find them, in a moments he heard drums start to echo in the place making everyone stop Baekhyun stopped looking back “come baekhyun” Heechul said moving between the people and he followed him

 

 

 

“My trustworthy people” the fire king said proudly and loudly “today will be the point of no return” 

The queen and Chanyeol came to the view standing behind the fire king 

“Today! My son will choose the one who will lead you in the future days” 

Everyone around screams a “Yeeh!!”

“Today we will witness a new tomorrow”

“Yeeh!!”

“The combination of two nations and two powers that will make this wall around you rise, so don’t be afraid! Because te power will be all for my son and your future king”

“Prince...Prince...Prince...” the people start to cheer and sing again and the soldiers around moves giving a way to the bride that was standing there in the front 

Chanyeol press hardly on the necklace between his hands he can’t do it! No he doesn’t want this!

“My son?” The king look at him “your bride waiting! Your nation waiting”

Chanyeol look at him “yes father!” He then start to move to her on the red carpet that she was standing in the end of it trembling in fear looking with her eyes here and there

 

Chanyeol foot step were going there slowly his heart screamed to him to leave but his mind was telling him it your duty you shouldn’t be a disappointment to your nation reaching the half of the way he look at Kai going and whispering in Hyeyeon ear then look at him

Chanyeol look at Kai it is normal for him to be here because he is one of the closest person to Hyeyeon but what surprised him was Kyungsoo who appears from the other side shaking his head a no and shrugging to the two

He felt his foot steps getting faster to the place just to ask what the hell is the king of earth doing in a fire border power 

He stopped in front of the three 

“What are you doing here?” He said with a low voice for no one to hear because now every eyes in there are focused on them

“Please don’t marry me” Hyeyeon said her voice was trembling 

Chanyeol huffs in anger “Kai are you crazy! The ing fire nation all here, if my fath....”

Chanyeol didn’t finish his sentence because his eyes fall on a certain someone who is getting help to climb a good carriage

 

Baekhyun smiled to Heechul because of the help he wanted to search for the two but the eye catching Bride was the first thing he saw. then there eyes met he was their looking at him...that look Baekhyun can give his life for a look knowing that someone really truly was waiting to see you

 

“Chanyeol?” The voice if the king said “the necklace my son!” He ordered

Chanyeol turn to look at his father then his eyes goes to his mother, she look at the king then back to her son with a smile she said a "go” with just her lips and no voice 

 

Chanyeol look at the necklace he look at Kai and Kyungsoo “i should give this to the one I love” he said 

Hyeyeon take out a breath she was holding “then what the hell are you waiting for?”

 

Chanyeol smiled at them then look at Baekhyun and immediately move inside the crowed that surprisingly giving him the space

 

“what is he doing?” The king look at his wife who look back at him “I don’t know!”

 

Chanyeol dug his way in till he reach the carriage stopping there Heechul who was surprised of the other standing in front of him he kneeled immediately 

 

“You came!” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded “you missed me so you changed your mind!” Chanyeol asks again but this time Baekhyun shake his head a no 

“Then why you came?” Chanyeol felt disappointed he was scared that he just came to see him getting married 

“I want to tell you the truth” Baekhyun said feeling everyone is listening to their conversation

Chanyeol felt more disappointed “truth about your feelings?”

“No!” Baekhyun said “I mean yes!” He repeated because it actually the two 

“Baekhyun!”

He heard his name called with the fire prince deep voice 

“What is your true feelings toward me? This is the only thing I care about now! am in my wedding god damn it”

 

Baekhyun look at him shaking his head in refusing “no I should tell you first what happened 15 years ago i ki...”

 

Not completing his sentence Chanyeol grab Baekhyun arm and let him suddenly jump down but with his help for him to keep balance he take his waist between his arms looking down at him 

“I don’t care about 15 years ago” Chanyeol said

Baekhyun look at those red eyes the warmth that he didn’t know that he misses he is having it again and even for just another hour he can’t let go of it again so he rise his toes to get near Chanyeol face there lips were about to touch when Baekhyun stopped with “I love you since the moment we met Park Chanyeol”

 

Waiting the other to react to his confession he didn’t say a word he just take the necklace in his hand and put it on Baekhyun neck without moving an inch away then he lean down to touch the other lips kissing him passionately 

 

“What the hell!” The king said looking unbelievably on his son actions but for his surprise the power wall start to react he felt the power...a very powerful one coming from the person that his some kissing now, that mdr everyone in the crowed getting afraid of it, he look at his wife who was smiling then he goes inside in anger 

 

The queen stands in the center she said out loud “MY PEOPLE! LOOK AT THE POWER! THE MORE THE LOVE THE MORE POWER WE HAVE! MY SON FOUND HIS SOULMATE! LET CELEBRATE” 

everyone look at each other scared of what he did the water royalty but the first one who cheers in happiness was the supposed to be bride. and that made everyone start to cheer again feeling the power rage inside of everyone

 

Breaking the kiss Chanyeol smiled with “your mine now!”

Baekhyun look at the necklace “what is this?”

 

“True love necklace” 

 

The two look at the fire queen standing in front of them

“Baekhyun this is my Mother!” Chanyeol smiles to her then look back at Baekhyun who was shocked looking at her “Baekhyun!!” He said looking at his very strange expression 

 

“A twin?” Baekhyun just mumbles a word that Chanyeol didn’t understand why he did

 

The fire queen smiled “you grow up to look just like your mother!” She bows a little “it been 15 years now little Baekhyun long time no see”