Mistake

4 Princes

 

 

Mother…Mother…please don’t die...I still need you…please…don’t leave me…MOTHER...NOoo…

 

He open his eyes in fear…soaked in his sweat wondering what that dream he had for the hundred time now is about!

 

 

~Knock…knock...knock~

 

 

A voice from the other side of the door hear saying “Prince Chanyeol are you still a sleep? Its 10am you should be getting ready for the meeting my prince”

 

Taking a deep breath Chanyeol roll his body on his warm bed “yes I will be ready in 15 minutes”

 

>>> After 15 min <<<

 

Taking his usual quick shower then wearing his prince attire he head to the breakfast table, finding his parents the king and the queen already start to eat

 

The king look at his son with a strange look “you must be very excited to wear your uniform today! I thought that I will be arguing with you to wear it”

 

Chanyeol nodded his head a little bit frustrated from his father comment “I know the importance of this meeting to you father after all it’s the water kingdom we are heading to!”

 

The king laugh heard at the big eating hall “Ha…Ha…Ha my son…I guess your soon to be king if you keep thinking like that much more right darling?”

 

The queen who was eating her food silently smiled to her son and saying proudly “he is already a king in my eyes”

 

Chanyeol’s heart feels at ease when he saw his mother smile how can he even be thinking that his lovely mother will leave him someday his dreams are no sense to what his reality is but still…why?...why? It felt so real why even sometimes he wakes up crying with the voice in his dreams?

 

"Son...Son!"

 

Coming back to his reality he replayed fast “yes?”

 

The queen look at him worried “what are you thinking about?”

 

Chanyeol smiled a little with her “hem!!...nothing…it’s just bad dreams like usual”

 

The queen looks to her husband worriedly

 

“ehm...ehm” cleaning his throat his father said  “I guess we are done eating, Son we will meet you at the gates in 10 minutes be ready it’s a long way to the water kingdom am glad they will meet us at the guests castle near the border or else we will need two days travel

 

Chanyeol nodded in understanding “yes I well”

 

 

 

 

 

>>> The water kingdom <<<

 

 

 

 

 

A girl setting in the edge of a fountain humming a song and playing with the water of the fountain

 

“What are you doing? Kim hyo-yeon?”

 

The girl named Hyoyeon look at the source of the sound with a smiled saying “Kai? What are you doing here?”

 

Kai goes and sit with her “looking for my beautiful cousin! do you have a problem with that?”

 

Hyoyeon was smiling shyly “are you flirting with your cousin? If uncle hears you, you will be in a big trouble” saying the word uncle she noticed kai’s expression get angry “Ooh! Please don’t do that face in front of me after all he’s your father and he loves you”

 

Kai roll his eyes “I doubt that”

 

“Then he loves me” she said with a smile on her face

 

Kai open seeing her smile he can’t be angry anymore so he smiled back, indeed his father raised her when her parents died so he is like a father to her

“But you don’t know what will be the meeting about? The king insist that you and I should be present? Also he is preparing a very big feast? Why?”

 

“I have no idea Kai!, but we should go I think that our guests will arrive soon”

 

Kai nodded in agree “yeah let’s go”

 

 

 

>>> At the meeting hall <<<

 

 

 

The water king looks very happy and joyfully welcoming his guests “it’s an honor to have the king and queen of the fire kingdom and not to forget the handsome prince”

 

Chanyeol looking at him he knew now its times for lies and protocols it’s so boring and unnecessary in his opinion, he bow a little with respect to him then look at his father who was laughing with a greedy expression “yes indeed and it’s an honor to us also king-kim of the water nation! But I don’t see the person concerned?”

 

“Pardon us my lords for our late present” both Kai and Hyoyeon entre the hall they both bow to their king then to the fire king and his wife

 

“There she is my Hyoyeon isn’t she beautiful?” king-kim said proudly

 

Queen Park stands to where Hyoyeon is with a “yes she is and the boy must be your son right?”

 

Kai replying with a bow “yes fire queen”

 

Queen Park clap with her hand “they are so polite am sure we choose well! Honey”

 

With a wondering look in the faces of the three youngest in the hall they all look at each other

 

King Park said interrupting the questioning looks in the faces of the three “with no more delayed and unfortunately the water queen can’t be with us because of her heart conditions am king of the fire nation I do ask about your niece to marry my son and be the future queen of the fire nation”

 

The three screamed at their place with a big “WHAT”

 

Chanyeol look at his father with an angry expression “is this some kind of a joke? Father!” but his mother was the one replying “chanyeol this is not a polite language to speak to your father?”

 

the water king said with a smile in his face “maybe the news are big but am happy to accept your request king Park”

 

“Uncle?” Hyoyeon look at him with a wide eyes

 

But Kai who found it kind of funny he whispered to his cousin with a smirk “I guess he reaaaly loves you too much!”

 

“KAI!!!” Hyoyeon screamed

 

“Kids you should have some time together” King-kim said “Kai show them the way to the garden”

 

Kai bow “yes my lord” then looking to a furious fire prince he said “from here please”

 

 

 

>>> At the garden <<<

 

 

 

“HAHAHA…” Kai was laughing his heart out at the garden with just the two

 

Chanyeol huufs “stop it Kai or I swear am going to burn you right here and now”

 

Kai trying to stop “okay…hahah..okay am..haha…this is crazy sorry but I didn’t expect you will be hyoyeon husband” now he can feel tears coming out of his eyes because of how it silly this situation

 

Chanyeol scream his heart out “WHO SAID I WILL BE!!!”

 

Hyoyeon saying angrily and screaming too “AND WHAT WRONG WITH ME??”

 

Chanyeol take a deep breath “it’s not with you the problem!”

 

“Then what?” she look seriously at him

 

Kai standing there he look at the two teasing again “you both already look like a couple!”

 

Both “SHUT UP!!!!”

 

Chanyeol the step forward to Kai with a doubting look “did you knew about this kai?”

 

Kai who now stopped laughing “what? Are you crazy you know me better than I do if I knew you will be the first one to know Chan!”

 

Chanyeol shake his head not trusting his words “am starting to hate you right now you know?”

 

Kai step away rolling his eyes “you said that 5 years ago when we start our friendship and meet in secret from our fathers in the healing village”

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes “uuaghh…am out!”

 

Looking at the fire prince who was starting to leave the place kai shouted “where are you going?”

 

Chanyeol shake his hand in the air “any other place out of here to think about my stupid future”

 

Hyoyeon look at Kai “please don’t tell me to marry him I have a person I like and am going to spend my life with him not with that fire head”

 

Kai who was still looking at where Chanyeol goes “I hope he wouldn’t go far…the light border is near from here”

 

“AAaah are you even listening!!!” Hyoyeon hit him in his head

 

 

 

 

 

>>> Out in the woods <<<

 

 

Chanyeol was just wondering around the forest thinking – is that the end? My life will be like that? A castle life? An arranged marriage? Is that what a crown prince should live like? Why? when I look to my father I see him as the happiest man with his own wife? No I don’t want this I want to be a prince but with his own decisions not just a costume!! –

 

With his furious and angry he took off the upper jacket and threw it on the ground

 

Chanyeol smiled proudly of what he did “now am looking just like a regular person no prince jacket no nothi…w…wait a minute…

 

Looking around him he sees that the area is unfamiliar it’s in the beauty of the water kingdom but something is strange it more…bright? than it should be…?!

 

Chanyeol eyes were wide open in shock “that? Oh my…Oh my…am in…” and out of nowhere he start to hear a whistling in the air

 

“…oh..my…I need to go back”

 

He start to run in the direction where he came from open seeing his jacket he run to it but after he could reach it he bump up against the barrier and all he saw is pitch black…

 

 

 

 

 

You killed her…you killed her…I hate you...i hate what you did…because of you my mom died…because of you…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen”… -- Where am I? -- ...”Today we have a very unique prey”… -- My head is hurting -- … “the one who tried after a very long 15 years” -- what that sound!!...who’s talking!!--  “to destroy our peace..”

 

 

With a headache he try to open his eyes the sound near him is too loud it’s like there is a large amount of people…

 

He open his eyes trying to adjust with the light….with a chocked expression seeing what around him “...what..the..is this...an arena??”

 

he find himself in an arena with a hundreds and hundreds of people looking angrily at him his hands were cuffed with chains to the arena ground…a man standing up in the middle not far from him probably the one who was speaking!! And far in the middle of the stadium there was a big logo with a man in his 50s sitting in a chair below it looking calmly at him from the he must be the head of this area?

 

Trying to release himself from the chains but he couldn’t – should I use my powers…? – he thinks

 

The man in the middle near him speaks “you from the water nation! You should be punished”

 

Chanyeol look at him with confusing “what did I do exactly?”

 

The public start to murmur and shout

 

The man now was in furious “how dare you? HOW DARE YOU to speak in the present of the king…you’re the one who tried to destroy our peace”

 

Chanyeol tried to convince “it wasn’t on purpose? I was ju..”

 

“shut up u little…” the man stopped himself from cursing he turn to the one who called the king and bow “my lord the execution should began” then he immediately start to leave the arena

 

Chanyeol was shocked “what the hell??”

 

The crowd start cheering for a name like “Rengar” and a man wearing warrior clothes come out from now is opening door in that arena with two tigers behind him

 

Chanyeol tried to release himself but he couldn’t – I have no choice I will use my power hell to be expose that am the prince— he thinks trying to use his power but no use! “what?!..why!!!” he said and probably that guy called Rangar heard him

 

“Did we forget to tell you?? If you have powers this Meta chains had the ability to absurd powers, it well block you from using any power” looking to the crowd he lift his heavy spear and yells “I…WILL...FINISH…HIM...WITH…ONE…HIT”

 

The crowd shouted loudly a “YEAH!!”

 

“I guess am doomed” Chanyeol said still trying but couldn’t use his only way to escape, He look at the warrior that was in the same time throwing his spear in his direction he close his eyes and wait for the spear to rip him apart

 

 

 

 

 

No sound from the crowds..?

 

 

 

 

 

And he doesn’t feel any pain!!

 

 

 

 

 

Is he dead!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Am I dead!...

 

 

 

 

 

he open his eyes slowly seeing the head of the spear in front of his eyes but someone holding into it stopping it from tearing him apart…the man was wearing a long black hood forbidding anyone to see him, the face is hard to see because of the hood but he can see some of his dirty blond hair that were noticeable in his white neck and the ear ring that goes all the way attached to his lower lips... a creepy smile but a beautiful one appeared on his face...like he was enjoying that moment…yes… he was taking the detail of his savior…maybe…because….he never been saved before?…

 

 

 

The king stand up...and the warrior...said in surprise..."Zeus?"