Moral

4 Princes

Kyungsoo decided to take the three back with him to the castle he was aware of what he was doing but he knows that the Kong’s isn’t there so it safe for the kingdom, he asked the two prince to show him their kingdom marks to confirm if they are really prince and yet he was surprised to see the one in Chanyeol arm and the other in Kai waist, he was a little doubting or hoping that those three are just liars, but it clearly they aren’t because the marks supposed to be engraved In a place at the body by the power of the king in the day they born. Kyungsoo also show them his in the back of his shoulder for them to believe he is because those clumsy three didn’t at first because he is wearing military clothes.

 

“To be honest isn’t this kind of weird” Kyungsoo said taking the intentions of the three who move behind him with their horses “our parents supposed to be enemies” he clear his point

Kai laughed “well earthen for your information water and fire are in very good termes”

Kyungsoo look at him surprised “really? How?”

Kai shrugs “probably Chanyeol will b the king of the two”

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo look surprised at him with “seriously?”

Chanyeol huffs thinking about his marriage with Hyoyeon maybe she refused him but it arranged he doesn’t know if their parents will accept her decision but still to think about it now he forgot to find her and ask her why she said that to Kai ! So he said “The water king is looking for an heir to the throne since his first born is dead”

Kyungsoo look at Kai with a questioning look “what about you?”

Kai shrugs smiling his expressions was all sad he tried to hide it with the smile but it was still obvious “am not good for the kingdom”

Kyungsoo couldn’t ask more seeing the other face but Chanyeol did explain for him “he could be a great leader if he get the chance he just happened to born without water power”

Kyungsoo nodded slowly realization the point

“That bull” Baekhyun commented “having power or not have no relation your father didn’t realize that yet”

Kai smiles to him he did like what he said but truly if he was going to be considered as an heir who could be working hard since day one not didn’t care about the kingdom or it problems at all

Chanyeol look at Kai “in the light kingdom their future queen is powerless”

Kyungsoo and Kai eyes got wide open with “WHAAAT?”

Chanyeol laughed at the two reaction “the funny thing is even THE king doesn’t have any power”

Kai look at Baekhyun “is that true?”

Baekhyun nodded “the prince which is the king wife son is the one holding the barrier” Kai look at him surprised and Baekhyun continue “Kai! I say you prove you’re the rightful one for the throne if you want it! And if the people accept you! Even your father can’t deny it”

Kai smiles a sad smile “maybe it too late”

“Too late better then never try” Baekhyun replied smiling back with that Kai disappears from his horse and show up sitting in the back of Baekhyun horse hugging him from behind

“Thanks” Kai laughed “my rainbow” Baekhyun freeze in his place and Chanyeol screams a “Ya..!”

Kai take a deep breath “you smell nice rainbow”

This time Chanyeol stopped his horse and goes dragging Kai

“Chanyeoyyoo..!” Kai screams falling on the ground then he stand immediately hitting Chanyeol who start to laugh at him

Kyungsoo also start to laugh at the two but he stopped his expression now was straight talking to himself “why they want to take the throne if they will hold the barrier?” He asked and Baekhyun heard him he wondered what he meant

 

Arriving to the castle it was built on a mountain making it the highest point it was huge but really gloomy brown, dark and cold

Kai has to ask “do you guys know something called sun?”

Kyungsoo look daggers at him “yes there” he pointed to the sky and clearly the sun was in the middle of the sky

“Why it like this then?”

“The power wall is reducing the amount of the sun getting in” Kyungsoo smirk “am sure the water doesn’t have that since you’re so black” he said then goes down the horse heading to the door

“WHAAAT!!!” Kai was offended now he huffs going down his horse too reaching the earth prince “I feel offended to be honest, I born with a little veeery little dark skin”

Kyungsoo take out a sarcasm laugh “little?”

Kai open his jaw in surprise arriving to the door Kai pushed Kyungsoo to it pining him to it and slamming his hand on the wall next his head and stopping looking eye to eye

“This skin is more y then your pale one” he said with a very different tone and gaze like he was all the way just acting at Kyungsoo who felt it! The aura is so different the look the smirk even the body gesture he couldn’t say a word looking at that face too close so Kyungsoo just stayed there not moving an inch, tell he felt Chanyeol behind Kai pulling him with “don’t play your tricks here Kai”

Kai laughed a very loud one looking at Kyungsoo “did I scared you?”

Kyungsoo eyes turn green and immediately the door got opened with a loud noise he look at Kai in anger then turn and get in

Chanyeol hit Kai head and follow Kyungsoo inside while Baekhyun move beside him and tab his shoulder with “well done”

Kai smiled at what Baekhyun did then move beside him getting in too

 

 

For their surprise the castle was empty no one was there no maid no family! Nothing! So the three immediately think they are not trustworthy so they accept it if this isn’t the main castle

Kyungsoo stop at the center of it it was an empty hall with a symbol of the earth on it ground he said “everyone in the castle left to the temple between the south mountains it a tradition to left the soon to be king alone in his last days to get use to his new life style” The three were surprised at what he said and Baekhyun asked “what the point?”

Kyungsoo huffs “you’re not a prince you won’t hold the wall so you won’t understand”

Baekhyun jaw drop he felt like he should just scream the ~HELL I AM~ but he stopped looking at Chanyeol and for a moment their gaze met Chanyeol was the one to ask looking at Baekhyun expression “I will in the future but I can’t see what much difference brings to be alone? Shouldn’t you celebrate and stuff?”

Kyungsoo look at the place “I won’t come back here after all the place for the king is in the temple they prepare everything there for me to be as a statue for the next 20 years” he huffs looking at Kai “be glad you’re not the king”

The three didn’t get his point so Kai asked “why so gloomy? my father do whatever he want even if he is a king I mean last time he travels to the WaterVales which is a very vey fat place to have fun with his mistress!” He smiles to Kyungsoo “once you are a king change everything you want and do whatever you want!”

Kyungsoo eyes got wide open he asked “how did he go isn’t he holding the barrier?” He asked and Kai nodded with “so?”

Kyungsoo goes fast holding Chanyeol arms “what about your father?”

The three look surprised at his reaction but Chanyeol answers “he is doing the same? But no mistress” Chanyeol look at Kai with am sorry look

“But shouldn’t they be focusing on the barrier? My father stayed in one place for 15 years after my grandfather death in the Great War between the four kingdoms holding the wall, but since am in the right age I should take his place for him to live the rest of his life”

 

The three were shocked now what on earth those earth doing! Chanyeol was the first to speak “what I understand from you is you do the throne ceremony to hold the barrier but you stayed there for 20 YEARS? In the same place not moving at all”

Kyungsoo repeated “not moving at all, like a statue”

“What about the power spell?” Baekhyun asked

Kyungsoo look at him “what power spell?”

Kai laughed with an unbelievable expression “the power spell that we do in the ceremony for the wall to get connected to the next king?”

“What are you guys talking about?” Kyungsoo left Chanyeol hands and look at the three dumbfounded

Kai goes near at him with a wink “no wonder military rules, there is no king to take orders from him” He wink at the earth place “dear Do Kyungsoo I guess we meant to be here just to save your from a 20 years power jail”

 

“We need a plan” Chanyeol said “this war you said what the plan is for it”

 

Kyungsoo look at them “the outlaws declare that in the first sunrise of the day of the ceremony they will bring their army that our scout said it almost 200.000 person to the temple and kill everyone including me and the king we already take the army to that place what you saw at the military spot was the one we gathered from the damaged villages”

 

Chanyeol nodded “I guess one of us should fight the outlaws and one of us should take guard of any other attacks came from another direction and the last one should know how to do the ceremony for Kyungsoo”

 

Kai shrugs “I don’t know the spell” he look at Baekhyun who said “I know it” and he look at Chanyeol “as a prince you know the ceremony!”

“Yes but am better in fighting” Chanyeol replied

Kai think about it “as fire prince it a risk to go in the war I will go and Rainbow take the guard Chanyeol my friend you go and do the ceremony and when you guys finish I want to see some badass intro of earth and fire power imagine their faces when they will see Kyungsoo” he look at Kyungsoo and wink

“Guys! You...” Kyungsoo couldn’t find the words yesterday he was about to spend his entire life holding the power wall now a three from another kingdom just came out of blue and coming to help him

“I will take the fight” Baekhyun said “I may be better then you Kai”

Kai look at him “what that supposed to mean?”

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun in concern “are you in a shape of fighting? Kai really unreachable when he is serious I saw that before”

Baekhyun nodded “I know even when he was drunk he did a good job” he explains “but in case something went wrong at the front lines he is the fastest to reach you guys and warn you”

 

Chanyeol shake his head “then you do the ceremony spell an I will take the fight”

“Fire and water future king” Baekhyun said in sarcasm “yeah right”

“Baekhyun!!” Chanyeol called in anger but concern

“We will be fine right rainbow?” Kai look at Kyungsoo “since we all alone can we use the castle training ground if you had one?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded “yes it in the back of the castle, also feel free to use your powers my dad isn’t going to disagree anyway”

 

“Kyungsoo” Baekhyun said “give us a map tell us where to head I need to scout the area before the battle time and I need to be there first to see your army formation and powers if they had any! Also I need to meet if anyone already fight with them and gather information about your enemy if possible! And maybe if I can get a sword or a spear it will be better, and one more thing if they are outlaws the first thing you should expect is them attacking before the time they confirmed”

 

The three look at Baekhyun in surprise Kyungsoo nodded with “right away, I will go and bring the maps the weapons are in the basement that door lead to it”

“Good!” Baekhyun answered

“Zeus mode?” Chanyeol smirk and Baekhyun raise his two eyebrows nodding “am not the first light kingdoms knight for nothing”

Kyungsoo eyes got wide open “whaaat?” He said “okay no delay I will get the map” he moves with fast step going up

 

 

Looking at Kyungsoo running upstairs Kai look at the two in front of him “what are you guys hiding?” He asked

“Hiding?” Baekhyun repeated in a questioning look

“Mermaid Ray!” Kai tried to explain

“Ooh! That!” Baekhyun look at Chanyeol with a fake laugh “it was the thing I wanted to see...as a…emm..a reward for saving him” Kai look at him he didn’t buy that but he will ask Chanyeol later

Baekhyun turn and look at Chanyeol “probably I will head first to the army”

Chanyeol nodded he didn’t like the idea of them got separated but since the day of the masquerade Baekhyun didn’t got sick maybe he is fine now!

“I go with you then” Kai said “Chanii you stay with the earth prince”

 

“But..?”

 

Kai shrugs “no but my friend! The future still need you”

Baekhyun smiles “yeah just promise if we lose be gentle and have truce with the light and water kingdom” Kai nodded with him

Chanyeol got angry hearing the words like he won’t come back he doesn’t know if he means to die by his illness or in the battle ground “ it I will go with you”

Kyungsoo came back with a map in his hands and give it to Baekhyun interrupting them “here! The castle is here the battle ground is here the red dots is where the outlaws win their battle the green is our win and over her at those mountains is the temple where we will do the ceremony”

Kai take the map putting it under his arm he pull Baekhyun hand and put his on it in the air between them “mission: save the earth kingdom” he look at Chanyeol who smiled at him and put his hand on Kai’s the two look at Kyungsoo who was looking at them

“Aren’t you in?” Kai asked

“Ooh!” Kyungsoo said putting his hand on theirs

“You do have a slow reaction” Baekhyun said and the Kyungsoo smiled with his heart shape smile

“Ooh i can see a heart in your lips” Kai notices in surprise and Kyungsoo immediately stopped

Now the three start to laugh and Kyungsoo couldn’t contain it and start to laugh with them he was glad...really glad those strangers just give him a new hope and rise his deeply down for years moral..

 

 

 

>>> At the training grounds <<<

 

 

 

Kai and Baekhyun were standing against each other the two were with swords training one versus one first they start not using any powers Kai was good at the sword Baekhyun for real didn’t expect that but still he is a prince so he must been taking lessons in a young age from a professional not like him he was escaping the castle to learn alone with a tree

 

“Not bad for the first light knight” Kai said on sarcasm the two now were taking a break

“Not bad for an unknown prince” Baekhyun replied with the same tone

Kai laughed “you want to use powers?” He asked

“Okay!” Baekhyun nodded

“But what is your power anyway!” Kai asked not knowing what he is going to face

Baekhyun take out a laugh “in a battle” he said “you don’t know what you’re facing” he smirk “it a good training”

Kai nodded accepting it “true”

 

Now Baekhyun eyes got grey he will use his light power but not in it real shape because since he was fighting in front of his father he was able to learn how to just charge his weapon with it, for his own good his light power is classified of one of the energy shape form powers, so it looks like he is having strength or wind as powers

 

 

“Ready? Who fall first stay for guard”

 

He heard Kai saying Baekhyun take the spear he turn it in his arms with “sure! Are you?”

Kai smirk “then it a deal” then he dash into his direction with the sword in his hand but disappear

Baekhyun know that he have the privilege knowing Kai power and attitude that why he take the spear so seeing Kai disappears from his sight he was fast to turn his spear and put it on the ground knowing that Kai will probably show up and give it a one blow from a direction he didn’t know so he closed his eyes waiting the first sound he can get from his now enemy and the moment he did he hit the spear on the ground with a “BaaM”

 

Everything happened so fast like it was all planned in few part of seconds that Kai disappears at he should immediately showed up in the place he wanted! When he even have the time! Kai was surprised because the moment he show up in his left side he felt the air of that spear blow him away hitting him with nothing “Air?” Kai asked landing on his far away from Baekhyun

Baekhyun smiles he always get the same reaction so he shrugs “you will get the guard” he said going to Kai and helping him standing “take a rest for some hours we will head to the army at midnight it far so we will take time to reach it”

Kai nodded with a “yes sir” smiling moving back inside

Baekhyun didn’t follow him he stopped touching his stomach he felt a little pain when he was using his powers, he wondered if this thing inside of him waiting the right moment to act...Clenching in his stomach again he goes in to take a rest too