#7

We Hope Become Lovers (애인이 돼 주깉 바래요)

No One’s POV

You’re preparing to go to school that morning. “Oh? I need to pay back that Choi…. What’s his name again?....” You try to search on the name card he gave.  “Oh I’ve lost it. Eottae?” A sudden smirk formed at your lips. “I need not to pay then…” You really love your money so much. It’s such a pain for you to pay someone’s money back.

 

“Okay! School, here I come!!!” You’re really happy as you marched to your school. Because on that day is too cold, you put on your sweater and mafla. You put your hands in your pocket as the cold wind blew. “brr.. this is freezing. I should just stay warm in my home”

 

Suddenly, you can feel something in your pocket. You try to reach on that thing and pick it out of your pocket. “Ah! His name card!” You’re thinking for a moment. “I use the same cloth as that day? I should be careful next time when choosing outfit.” Yes, even though you’re not that rich, you have the sense of fashion yourself.

 

“Oh no! oh no! I have to pay him now! Great Juyeon ah. You’ve done something stupid again” You regret as you walked to school. Everyone is looking at you, but who cares. It’s just a way you show that you’re frustrated. You looked dull all the way to school.

 

In your class, “Juyeon ah.. don’t you mind help me on my homework?” a classmate of yours, Lee Jieun, pleading. You just nodded lightly and ask with your ‘lost hope’ face, “How many questions?” “30” she smile innocently. “That will be 15000 won!” “Ya, make it cheaper, the questions is easy!” “If it easy, do it yourself. Take it or forget about it” “Araseo! Here! Make sure you done it before recess!” She handed you 15000 won and leave you.

 

“Juyeon ah! Don’t forget I have my class duty for today!”

“Juyeon ah! Library today!”

 

You’re famous in your school as you willing to help in their daily schedule, if been paid. The teachers still have no idea about your activity. Everyone is good in keeping secret.  You gain your daily money from all the activities.

 

After school, you have your part-time work in a café. You just help your neighbor, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. Previously, their daughter, Yoon Mirae helps them, but she has to continue her studies abroad. That’s how you ended on helping them.

 

The customers are always wowed by your beauty, so they come couple triples of time there. Mr. and Mrs. Yoon really glad that you’re willing to help them. For you, you really don’t care because you can gain more and more money in the future!

 

“Juyeon ah, I think you can stop working for today” Mr. Yoon ordered as it is already 6 pm. You slightly bowed to him “Ah, majayo! Gomawo ahjussi ahjumma.” “Ne, great work today, Juyeon” Mrs. Yoon praised. You awkwardly rub your head.

 

You walk home today with a lot of money. It makes you think of that Choi person. “Oh! I almost forget to pay his money back.” You stared at your watch, trying to digest the information. You’re really slow when it’s about to read non-digital clock.

 

“It’s 6.25 pm.  Isn’t this being too late?” You grinned. “I have one more day until I gave in my precious money away.” Juyeon ah! Don’t break your promise! You remind yourself as you always thought about others’ money is not-so-important things.

 

Ohhhh~ I should just run away with this money.. You patted your money in your pocket. It’s such a burdensome when money-minded like you have to give away your money… money.


Heyya heyya.. it's Haru again!

for my today's appreciation~ I would like to thanks

shihongkingi (my 8th subscriber)

Silentgirl34  (my 9th subscriber)

myungsoo27 (my 10th subscriber)

It's been long since i updated.

i've been so busy! >w< hope you'll be happy with this chapter

oh yeah, i've already give up to edit picture for cover on every chappie =w=

HaruNari1111 peace out