#2

We Hope Become Lovers (애인이 돼 주깉 바래요)

Minhwan’s POV

“GO AWAY WITH YOUR !!” Oh my god, that startled me! I heard a girl shouting out of nowhere. I can’t really see where that sound comes from. That time, my FT Island’s members is doing a street performance just for charity. But, it’s already ended and the fans still not satisfied to see us more. We are too popular.. haha.. Oh… I must find where the heck the voice came from! I hope these crowds of fans disappeared for a while.

Luckily, the bodyguards of ours make the fans return to their home. I feel relief. “Minari ya, good work!” Jonghoon hyung patted me. “Everyone, good work!” I smiled and just continue to search for that voice. I don’t know why, but for some reasons, I must find that voice’s owner! The crowd started to fade one by one. Finally I saw a girl, cupped her face with her hands. She kneeled down. What happen to her? I feel like greeting her, but I’m an idol.

I stared that girl for a long time now. Suddenly that girl stands up! Oh I’m startled again! She walks forth and back, whining something unclear for my ears. Is she crazy or something? Talking alone?! She cupped her face again. “Yah, what are you doing? Huh?” Seunghyun whispered slowly to my ear, makes my hairs stand! “Songsari yah! You better knock that off!” Seunghyun burst into laughter, “Omo, Minari staring at a girl and blaming me when you’re surprised” I try to looked away, pretending I’m just seeing the crowds walking. “No I’m not”

“Yeah, right. Everyone saw what you’re doing. Your face changes with every action from that girl. She’s kinda cute, right?” Seunghyun teasing me. I feel my face blushing, “Shut up. Her actions is interesting for me” I continued to watching her. Now she is staring at her purse, she’s about to…….. wait, she’s crying?! What the heck, she’s crying?! I saw tears dropped non-stop down her jaw. Please…. Don’t cry.. I beg you. “Minari! She’s crying!” screamed Seunghyun.  I cover his mouth with my hand, “I know, shut up stupid Sari!” He scream like wanna told one world about her, stupid.

“She has no money. That’s why she cried.” Jaejin hyung interrupted us. “Money? Hyung, I know you’re a money lover. But please, don’t act like everyone is the same.” I said. “I’m trying to help you. If you don’t wanna listen to me, fine. Let’s get back to the dorm” Jaejin hyung is about to go, I hold his hand “No, no! I trusted you! I just help her with money” I begged Jaejin hyung. Jaejin hyung nodded with a smile. “Wait, you’re helping her? Look, you’re idol! Keep your head straight Minari!” Hongki hyung walked towards us. “I don’t really care about that. I bet she isn’t a big fan, see.. 5 handsome man staring her, she not even noticing!” I pointed to her.

Omo! Where the heck is she! “She’s gone.. you talked a lot” said Jonghoon hyung. “No way…” I cried out disbelief. “I must find her! Hyungs, just go back without me! Jalga!” I started to run, but Jonghoon hyung already hold me, “Wear this first, pabo chicken! Everyone will noticing when a chicken start to runs” He handed me a mask and sunglasses. I almost forgot I’m the idol. “By the way, I think she go towards the KTX nearby. Just go straight, you will see the sign” Jonghoon hyung giving the direction. “Thanks hyung. I love you so much!” I left them out of curiosity. I shouldn’t do this, but my heart asks me to just go for it.


Hey guys, the chapter's up AGAIN

LOL I don't know why I kept annoyed with this

Anyway, for the colors, remember!

Leader Jonghoon is Orange Hongki is Red Jaejin is Brown

Seunghyun is Blue and Minhwan is Purple!

I used their nicknames in the dialogue so that it would be like real FT Island.

haha, oh yeah I'm kidding.

-HaruNari1111-