#5

We Hope Become Lovers (애인이 돼 주깉 바래요)

Minhwan’s POV

I’m inside the train when someone texted me : CHICKEN! Where are you going? Tell us, we’ll fetch you there. Fetch me? Hmm~ oh, my money is all finished too. Okay, they made a good decision. I’m going to Seoul Station, fetch me there, I replied. Juyeon still not realized that I’m following her, we’re in the same coach though. I will never take my eyes off you! Juyeon, Juyeon… You’re that adorable. Why would someone named you Juyeon? You should be named by a prettier name.

Seoul station.. Seoul station.. Ah finally, I arrived. I quickly follow Juyeon from behind. Oh, it’s looks like our van already arrived there! I take a bit time to go to my members. “You’re following her home, Minari ya??” asked Jonghoon hyung, I nodded desperately “I must know where she live!” “Oh?! I think she’s in danger Minari ya” Jaejin hyung pointed through the van’s window. A guy is disturbing Juyeon on her way back at an alley.

Your POV

“Hi baby~ why are you walking alone? You must be scared aren’t you?” I’m not trying to be rude at that time, but suddenly I’m yawning. “Sleepy already? Want me to sleep with you?” I make my tired face, and scratching my ear. “Look, I don’t have time to play with you, so get your out of here”  “Aww~ Look how fierce you are, baby” He’s trying to touch my cheek…

No One’s POV

“Minari! You must help her!” scream Seunghyun. Minhwan was just about to make his step, suddenly “Arhhhhh!! Stop it- arhh! ” “Don’t you dare laying your fingers on me! I hate being touched by something dirty such as you!” You pushed that guy’s fingers outward, you feels like broke it. Minhwan was too surprised to even move his body. “Let m—e go! B-!” that guy screamed in pain. Krakk—Everyone can hear the sound of broken bone. You just did it, you broke that guy’s fingers! “Next time, you MUST remember this face! Never disturb or touch me, or else I’ll make your hand broke with your fingers, ARASEO?!”  You leaves the guy in pain!

“I don’t think she even need protection, Minari ya” “She’s scary.. You still like her? If yes, it’s really insane!” Jonghoon feel surprised himself.  “Errr.. Don’t you think she’s too strong for a cute girl?” Minhwan just keep on staring his girl “Oh my god, she is well educated. She can even protect herself. This is so perfect of her!” “Mi—minari ya~ Can’t you see how scary she was?” Seunghyun is poking Minhwan’s hand. “Yes, she is scary. But that guy annoyed her! If she didn’t be that scary, that guy might have sleep with her. NOOOO! My girl can’t sleep with anyone else besides me”

Minhwan’s POV

I almost forgot! I have to follow her to her home! “Hyungs, need to go now! I have to catch her!” Jonghoon hyung’s face is pale. “Follow her.. make sure you come back alive without something broke, ara?” I just laughed. Jonghoon hyung always been the most scared members. Oh, Jonghoon hyung you have too many shortcomings out of your handsome face. You are shy, you are scared. “Don’t worry hyung! Broke a finger doesn’t mean anything” I’m trying to scared him. “Yah! SHUT UP! I won’t be your leader if you broke one finger!”

I laughed, “Nothing’s will ever goes wrong. Arhh I need to go now! You make me late! Bye!” I run as fast as I can, hoping for Juyeon for walk slowly so that I can catch her.

Your POV

I really can feel something’s following me. But, how should I care? Huwaa I just wanna sleep after this. Bad day for holiday from my work! I walked slowly, finally reaching my home. “Home Sweet Home” I said alone. I enter that house, it’s a big house for someone who live alone like me. Well, it’s appa who left this for me. And for the equipment, I bet eomma leaved this. Yeah, they are in Heaven, probably watching their one and only daughter??


Yeah I'm finally have that gut to write!

I'm preparing for chapter 6, but it must be a boring chapter.

Sorry for that. Well, enjoy!

-HaruNari1111- peace out!