#1

We Hope Become Lovers (애인이 돼 주깉 바래요)

Your POV

Okay Juyeon, walk in this damn cold day is really not cool! I thought to myself. Yup, today is one of the coldest days in December! Well, I took a holiday and it’s –ha….chum!!– so stupid of me! School is having their holidays too, for Christmas. Kinda poor, a cute person like me doesn’t have any friends to spend with neither family. Okay I’m just full of myself. But, who cares right?

 

I knock my head. Why the heck I’m talking to myself at this time. People must thought me of being crazy. I realized, some of them already curious with my action. Oh dammit! I knew I shouldn’t go out, or at least shouldn’t go out ALONE. I just continue walking as I have no money to buy things. It’s quite far from my home already, I just realized it. After this I should just find any KTX station so that I can return home safely. I checked my pocket, 3000 won, fuhh it’s enough for the ticket. Lucky!

 

“GO AWAY! DON’T EVER BEGGING ME!” I heard someone said that. Out of curious, I’m trying to find, where the voice come from. As I searched, I found a lady sit and crying in front of a guy. “YOU ARE SUCH A BURDENSOME FOR ME! GET LOST, !” the guy pushed the lady’s head. Oh man, he makes me so pissed off! I said as I walk towards that couple. “Hey man, take it easy on her,” I’m trying to be nice at first. “SHUT UP! WHO ARE YOU TO INTERFERE?!” The guy fiercely said to me. Nah, he’s nothing. The lady is crying so hard now. 

 

He’s about to hit that lady again! But I managed to hold his hand “I might be smaller and weaker than you, dude. But trust me, my leg can reach to your head. If you ever lay your fingers on her, I will break your fingers by pieces. So that you would learn your lesson” at that time, peoples already gathered surround us to see what happen. I could see some scariness in that guy’s eyes. I looked away to giggled a bit. Then I turn around and start shouting “GO AWAY WITH YOUR !!”  That guy stared me for a while, he looks like gonna kill me any seconds from now. However, he just go away! Wow, I’m scary.

 

The lady is still crying. For God sake, make her stop please. I hate when peoples cry because it’s reminds me of my old self. “Eonni, are you okay?” I get her on her legs. The lady just nodded, “now, I don’t have any money to go back. How can I go back. That guy is my namja chingu.. He dumped me nowhere here. I live in Busan. Eotteokkhae?” that lady is about to cry again. “Ahhhh eonni, it’s okay. Here, take this 3000 won. It might help a bit? Mianhae for making you like this” That lady take my money, she hugs me “gomawo! I feel really glad that you’re here to help me.” She breaks the hug, “what is your name?” asked her. “Han… Juyeon imnida. Annyeong haseyo” I bowed.

 

“Strong girl Han Juyeon. I hope we will meet again someday. Thank you again, I better make my way home now” that lady said as she pat my head. Suddenly she disappeared within the crowds.  Peoples continue their journey, ignoring me, as the things had stopped now. I can feel cold wind blew my face. Yes strong but stupid girl Han Juyeon. You’re helping strangers and now you are penniless dear. Oh my god! I was born stupid! I can’t believe this! I cupped my face and kneel down.


Oh yeah this is HaruNari1111, well my name is Haru

I've updated this fic until the 4th chapter, but as you know AFF having problems for a few days.

And this fic got deleted, so does few last chapter for Coincidence In Life

I got annoyed and give up for a few days.

Today, I decided to update it AGAIN and I hope no more problem after this.

In this We Hope Become Lovers, I decided to type minimum 600 words per chapter.

and put some colours so you wouldn't be dizzy reading.

noted that Juyeon is green and strangers always grey

My engrish is terrible, sorry for that. Hope you will enjoy this new story!

Thanks to xSUNTEUKLOVERx that is my frst subscriber AND

 afrhxgd that is my first commentor!

I love you.. and I love all of you! 

-HaruNari1111-