#4

We Hope Become Lovers (애인이 돼 주깉 바래요)

Your POV

Oh my god, help me… I have nowhere to go. How can I go back home if I didn’t take the train? I never know how to walk neither using bus. Pabo, that’s not important! What’s the most important is I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY! Oh God, please guide one of your angels to me, ask him to give me money. I just praying while looking above, hoping it to come true. I’m still walk back and forth in front of that station,. .. and suddenly

“Annyeong haseyo” A weird man greets me, he’s wearing sunglasses and mask. At first I really want to ignore him, but suddenly I realized something “Are you going to give me money?!” I asked out of curiosity. That guy seems has no feeling, well I can’t see any feelings as he covered the whole face.  “Y-yes, I’m going to give you some money of mine” He took out a lot of money from his pocket and handed to me. “Thank you angel! I really appreciate your presence here.” I’m enjoying this too much. I turned around and said in my heart You really listened to my prayer!

Minhwan’s POV

A-angel? She’s calling me that? What’s that ‘presence’ was all about? Does she thinks I’m from different world? The girl turns facing me back, “Don’t you need to fly back to Heaven?” she asked. My eyes widened when heard that. “Heaven? Why would I fly? I’m human, stupid.” I covered my mouth, the word just escape from my mouth! I really didn’t mean it! The girl, at my surprised, scratch her head and saying “I’m becoming stupid lately, I’m sorry. I should go now..” She’s running, leaving me. Suddenly, she stopped and returned “Wait, I don’t need to return back this to you, right?”

I opened my mouth, but nothing comes out. I closed it again. Thinking……. And finally, “Of course you have to return it. I’m lending that money to you!” Her eyes blinking, she’s making innocent face, gosh it’s so cute. “What kind of angel are you? Loan shark angel, huh?” “Yah! I already told you! I’m human!” “How can I return this money to you, when I don’t know who you are?” “My name is Choi Minhwan, just come to this building when you’re ready to return my money” I gave her a card containing our dorm’s address.

“Choi Minhwan-ssi, my name is Han Juyeon. I better get going now. Take care.” She bowed and run towards the ticket counter. “Yah! At least!” I try to continue my sentence, but she disappeared faster than I expected. “Tell me where you live…” I just continue it to myself. I pout, how can I know where she live. I have to know where she lives, in case she didn’t come soon. Ah I should just follow her! Isn’t this the best alternative to know where she live?

No One’s POV

“Wait! Where’s he going?!” asked Jonghoon as he saw Minhwan running into the KTX station. “Following her, obviously?” said Seunghyun. “I know but, why he has to be this serious about that girl?” “Who knew, she might have snapped Minari’s heart on one go!” Jaejin snapped his finger in front of Jonghoon. “Yeah right, drop it Jinni” said Hongki. “Wha-t? I might telling the truth you know hyung?” Jonghoon shook his head “no, so just drop it off” Jaejin pouts.

“Text Minhwan, ask him to tell us where he will go, we’ll wait for him at that place” Manager Song heps FT Island members settled among themselves. “Lemme do it!” he pulled out his Iphone from his pocket. “Better you tweet him, it’s no use of money” “Oooh, jinni! Cut it off! You’re too stingy about money, don’t make others too” “Hyung, just don’t forget, you love to borrow money!” “That…. I…. not..” “Stop it both of you! Now just text him Seunghyun ah” asked Manager Song.


Chapter 4 is up finally AGAIN ! After this no more again.

Well, Minhwan and Juyeon has met each other.

What will he do after this? Juyeon is not same like other girls.

haha, I hope you're curious to know what happen.

-HaruNari1111-  peace out!