#3

We Hope Become Lovers (애인이 돼 주깉 바래요)

No One’s POV

The FT members just stared at their magnae. “I don’t know what he’s doing..” Hongki shook his head. “I don’t know why I helped him.. “ Jaejin sighed and Jonghoon nodded while looked down. Seunghyun put his hands around his hyungs’ shoulders, “ Don’t be so sad! Minari just found his true love, I guess! Well, we will find our true love someday ahead!” said Seunghyun. Jaejin put off Seunghyun arm, followed by Hongki and Jonghoon. “Stay away from us..” Jonghoon said, leaving Seunghyun. Hongki and Jaejin just followed the leader.

Seunghyun run to Jaejin, he hugs Jaejin from the back “hyung! I know you’re jealous!” Seunghyun shouting even though his mouth isclose enough to Jaejin's ears. “Yah! Sari! You wanna make me deaf or what?!” Jaejin pushed Seunghyun away. “Ppalli! We’re checking on magnae. Better get on now!” Jonghoon shouting, he and Hongki already in their van. Jaejin and Seunghyun fights on their way to the van. Hongki just laughing. Jaejin can somehow being childish. “It’s good that his face like an innocent child na, Hooni ah?” asked Hongki as watching the bassist and second guitarist of FT Island knock each other. Jonghoon just agreed.

“I want-t to ge-t in first!” “N-no! I’m your hyung, let me in firs-t!” Both of them struggled to death just to get in car. “Yah pabodeul! No one care who will enter first. Now, just stop this! We need to get to Minari!” Hongki get angry, making both Jaejin and Seunghyun stopped. Seunghyun letting his hyung enter the van first. Jaejin laughing loudly like he’s the one rules this world. When everyone were safely in that van, their manager drives to the KTX station nearby to watch Minhwan. Everyone were worried about his being.

“No sign of him here. Are you sure he’s here? He’s not going anywhere after the girl is nowhere to find right?” asked Manager Song Yoonho. Hongki smiles nervously “That one I’m not sure. But, I think Minari just around here.” At that time Jaejin started to laugh like crazy “Yah, that is not Chicken’s ??” Seunghyun attracted by those words, he look the way Jaejin pointed to while asking “Eodiya? Eodiya?!” Jaejin makes a circle from his finger, “there, in the bushes. What a nice news when the media knew!”

Jonghoon and Hongki covered their face out of embarrassment. “How can an idol acting that way?  Why he’s in FT Island anyway?” Hongki asking. “Why he’s in the bushes! He should’ve helped her and done! Why took so long?!” Jonghoon complaining. “I think he is making his plans in that bushes, he will come out soon.” Those words come true! Minhwan, that staring at that girl who’s back and forth in front of the KTX station, is now heading to that girl.

“I hope he’s doing fine. Not doing anything stupid in front of her. That will leave a really bad impression on her” said Hongki, finally relieved. Jaejin and Seunghyun disagreed, “come on hyung. If he does something funny, then it would be fun! The girl might like him, or at least remembered him” “Even though I feel like he’s wasting money on that girl, I will still support him! CHICKEN MINARI! FIGHTING!!” Jaejin overdo it, he pressed the van’s honk. Jonghoon push his head! “What are you trying to do! We’ll doomed if magnae knew we’re following!” Jaejin his own head. “Hooni hyung is too mean. I’m not doing it on purpose!” “Still, you’re overdo it Jinni ya.. Mianhae” Jonghoon easily seek for forgiveness. All the members now quietly watch the scene of that story created by their magnae, Choi Minhwan.


Konnichiwa! This is Ii No Ii No Inoo Haru desu.

Yup, my full name is Inoo Haru.

hurm... in this chapter! The manager Song Yoonho's color is Teal

hope you can remember!

-HaruNari1111-