#6

We Hope Become Lovers (애인이 돼 주깉 바래요)

Minhwan’s POV

After I confirmed her house’s coordinates, I go back to the van. All the members seem tired, they are sleeping. Quietly I sneak in, and sit at the behind. Manager Song drives us to our dorm which is not too far from her house. Awesome, I thought. “Oh chicken when did you come back?” “I don’t know black goat hyung” I knew I shouldn’t answer that question, Jaejin hyung is just SLEEP TALKING. He does that all the times! Whoever just got to know him, will bluntly answer that.

 

“I’m listening, idiot!” I was taken aback. I slowly stared back at Jaejin hyung. Oh my god, I’m dead if he really heard that I called him black goat. “Mi…. mianhae Jinni hyung” I said as I smile innocently………. ! He’s sleep talking again! What the heck. That’s startled me! “We almost there, wake your hyungs up, Minhwan”  I smile naughtily, this is what I loved to do! Waking up the older members. Well, they have interesting sleeping habits, and it’s still funny every time I do it.

 

“Hooni hyung…. Baby wake up…” I whispered to his ear, slowly and in seductive way. “Baby… wait up. Just give me five minutes” I ‘m trying hard to cover my laugh. “Yah hyung! Ireonna! I’m not your baby” I shake his body. He opened his eyes, staring at me, he’s blinking… I just leave him. My attention is now to Hongki hyung. Well, he never has any bad sleeping habit. “Hongk–“ Suddenly a hand knocked my head and I fell on Hongki hyung. “Yah! How can you be my baby” Jonghoon hyung knock my head several times already. Looks like he’s completely awake with Hongki hyung that feeling pain at his chest.

 

“What the three of you’re doing?”  Jaejin hyung just woke up, followed by Seunghyun who rubs his eyes.  I get up from Hongki hyung’s chest, “aish, Hooni hyung! You’ve ruined my plan.” I’m getting angry with Jonghoon hyung. He continues to knocks my head “You’re the one who spoiled your own plan, idiot Minari!” I laugh as I’m covering my head “Yes! Yes! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Jonghoon hyung gave me his last shot of knocking, and trust me it’s very painful!

“Go back to your dorm. I have my own life to manage too!” Manager hyung sometimes is really scary and fierce. We pack our things as fast as we can and run to our dorm’s building. The first 2 years on our debut, Manager hyung stayed with us, but then he moved as we can managed ourselves properly now. Jaejin hyung laughs as we went upstairs the building “uwaa Yoonho hyung was about to blow up!” “It’s Minari who caused all the chaos” Haha, he’s still mad at me. I hugged him “Jonghooni hyung ah~ Minari ga mianhae” I’m trying aegyo. Jonghoon hyung is about to laugh when he pushed me aside “Go away. You are forgiven”

 

As we’re talking we already arrived in front of the door. “Who’s on duty today?” “Today is Wednesday, isn’t it Sari?” Everyone looked at him. He always make an excuse when it’s about his duty. “Aww come on, I’m tired.” “Everyone is tired not you alone. Do your duty, we have our own” Hongki hyung opens the door while Seunghyun can’t stop his whining. We enter the house, uwaa is this even a house? Poor our Seunghyun.

 

“Hyung will be in my room if you need me” Jonghoon hyung patted Seunghyun. “I’m hungry!” Jaejin hyung go straight to the kitchen. “Fighting Sari ya..” Hongki hyung walks to his own room. That’s left me and Seunghyun. “Well, don’t you want to help me Minari?” “I would like to help you…… but my Juyeon’s details is the most important thing for me now. Good luck..” I leave him for our room. I sleep in the same room and bed as him. Jaejin hyung and Jonghoon hyung sleep in the same room and bed too. Hongki hyung always been the lucky one to sleep alone.

 

I throw myself on the bed, thinking of the pretty Juyeon that has stole my heart. Well, not actually stole. She is…. I guess…….. Oh well! My guess is very ridiculous! She is not like what I thought she is right? Arhh this thought is killing me! Anyway, I hope she’s not our fans or else she’ll going crazy when meeting us. 


Haru is here!

I want to convey my love to my 2nd and 3rd subscriber!

sillyhappyperson and shihongkingi !! *claps*

and for sillyhappyperson thanks for your comment!

I appreciate it! Ppyong! I love you

-HaruNari1111- peace out