Solar's notes.

A Ray of Hope

During the showcase of the superpowers, Yong Sun took a bunch of notes on everyone, even herself. Her most personal thoughts are between parenthesis (). So let’s do a quick recap of everyone in class and their powers thanks to this helpful notebook:

Son Seungwan, 18 years old, alias Wendy, eager to learn new things. Power: Elasticity. She can stretch any part of her body several meters easily. Fast and agile.

Kim Yong Sun, 20 years old, alias Solar, comes from a very rich and influential family. Power: Flying, strength and super healing. Can only heal herself (myself, I guess).

Jung Wheein, 18 years old, no alias, Hyejin’s best friend, loves drawing but would not know what to be if not a hero. Power: Shadows. Using people’s shadows, she can control them but only up to two people at a time. They do everything she does. Wheein is known as a battle hero, which means her powers are not very useful for rescue of civilians but in battle against villains or catching criminals, she can be extremely helpful.

Kim Yong In, 18 years old, alias Kai, if he wasn’t a super hero he would love to be a ballet dancer. Power: Healing and protection. He can heal deep wounds in less than a minute, in himself or others and can create small but very tough shields around himself. Mostly rescue hero.

Park Chan Yeol, 18 years old, no alias, born in Seoul, loves to rap. Power: Speed. He can reach up to 110 kilometers per hour before his muscles begin to take damage.

Kim Yerim, 18 years old, alias the devil but was rejected by Luna, loves pranks. Power: Shapeshifter. Can transform herself into a chimera, fully in control of herself at all times…her tail might bite from time to time though. (Stay away from her tail).

Kim Jong Dae, 18 years old, alias Chen, has already been involved in the rescue of several people because his father is a firefighter in Seoul. Power: Morphing hands. His hands can shift shapes into sharp axes.

Ahn Hyejin, 17 years old, alias Hwasa, will turn eighteen in just a few weeks, been best friends with Wheein since they were ten. Power: Fire Elemental. Can set her whole body on fire without taking any damage but her clothes do suffer. Sometimes her fire goes out of control once she attacks with it. Battle hero.

Moon Byul Yi, 18 years old, no alias, Minseok’s twin, her passion is photography, (has cute cheeks). Power: Portals. Can create up to three different pairs of portals.

Moon Minseok, 18 years old, alias Xiumin, Byul’s twin. Power: Copies. Can create five copies of himself. When wounded heavily, the copies will turn into smoke.

Park Soo Young, 18 years old, alias Joy, coolest person in the whole institute (her words). Power: Explosions. Strange symbols all over her body begin to shine brightly. When her powers are active she can create small balls of light that stick to surfaces and after a few seconds explode. Battle Hero.

Kang Seulgi, 18 years old, no alias, loves singing more than anything. Power: Barriers. Creates large barriers that can take a lot of damage. She can move and turn the barriers in any direction to move huge and heavy objects out of the way. Rescue Hero.