The Fate of Kim Taehyung?

Polaroïd and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: this chapter is shorter than the previous ones - don't hate me. It would be a bit mind-blowing but stay with me ^^ can't wait to read comments mouahah.

 

The Fate of Kim Taehyung?

 

15 July 2019

 

“This is it.” Yoongi almost murmured, his hand on the handle.

 

He let his breath out in a long exhalation and opened the door. However the more he was discovering the unexpected guest, the more he blinked.

 

“Jin…” He sighed.

 

“Hide your happiness” Jin laughed out loud, seeing how confused Yoongi was.

 

“Were you expecting someone else?” asked Namjoon a few steps behind.

 

“Yes…” started Yoongi. “I mean no… Anyway what are you doing here?” Yoongi finally said as he found his normal self again.

 

“Did we ever need a reason to come?” Jin rolled his eyes, but as he entered in the living room, his mouth almost fell.

 

“Yoon? What is all of these?” Jin’s eyes widened, seeing all the Polaroid pictures covering an entire wall.

 

“So you keep talking with this Taehyung?” Namjoon asked, his eyes scanning one of the photographs. “I guess this is why we barely see you anymore…”

 

“When you said, you were busy, I thought you’re composing a new recital for the Opera…” Jin talked slowly, examining the pictures in his turn.

 

“It’s crazy… You can really talk with a guy living in this house… in 2018?” Namjoon turned around to face Yoongi. “It’s insane!” He chuckled nervously.

 

“You know what it’s insane? It’s you guys coming in the middle of night!” Yoongi answered between his teeth.

 

“Were you really expecting someone else?” Jin squinted.

 

“Fine!” Yoongi confessed in another sigh. “Taehyung… I thought it will be Taehyung.” Yoongi handed out the last picture of Taehyung to his friends who took it without further ado.

 

“So..." Namjoon resumed after seeing the picture "the ‘past’ Taehyung living in 2018 promised you to come at your house today so you can meet?…”

 

“Yes he did, but he visibly did not show up…” Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck uneasily. “Maybe he is not single anymore and fell in love with another person meanwhile or mayb-“

 

“WAIT!” said Jin and Namjoon in unison.

 

“Are you talking about love? Are you both in a relationship or something?” Namjoon stumbled through his questions.

 

“I don’t know… maybe” Yoongi answered, confused. “I mean… I think we have something.  Something real… despite of the situation. I mean: I actually forgot to eat sometimes, I will float around in a daze, taking pictures all day and night long and bouncing out of bed every morning hoping to see a picture of Taehyung.

But I never thought, and it’s stupid of me for never considered it, that Taehyung could have changed his mind. A lot of things could happen between the 15th of July 2018 and 2019.  If Taehyung knocks at this door right now, only three weeks would have passed for me – from the day I discovered this camera to now… But for him it would be one year… And in one year he could have changed his mind, meet someone who is real and not just someone in a picture.”

 

“I am sure he has a reason for not showing up.” Jin consoled. “He maybe just lives abroad now and missed his fli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter