Here comes Jungkook

Polaroïd and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here comes Jungkook

 

29 July 2018

 

“Okay so why did you urge me to come now… a Sunday morning?” Jungkook asked lazily as he lay on the sofa.

 

“I don’t know…” Taehyung answered, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“You don’t know?” His friend raised an eyebrow.

 

“Yeah… Well… I don’t know why… But Yoongi asked me if you can come cause the you of 2019 has something to say to you…”

 

“Really? I hope it’s the numbers of the next lottery then” Jungkook laughed before, frowning abruptly. “WAIT! Wait a second Mister Kim…” He squinted his eyes. “How does your Yoongi know me?”

 

“Because we met!” Taehyung broadly smiled. “I guess the future me introduced you already…”

 

“Wow so you’re really dating Yoongi in 2019? That’s so ing weird. How is your future self? Always with this stupid haircut?”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and nudged his friend playfully.

“Actually, I don’t know. Yoongi still did not make a selfie of both of us to show me. And to be honest he is acting all weird since…”

 

Jungkook titled his head in interrogation, so Taehyung continued to share his thoughts.

 

“I mean, I know myself and after waiting one full year to meet him, I am quite positive that I will ask to take a picture together with the Pola or something… “

 

“Well, you were maybe too busy having then” Jungkook winked making Taehyung nudge him harder this time.

 

“Yeah too busy to have but not enough to ask you to come over?” Taehyung frowned but the click of the Polaroid made him shrugged off further questioning.

 

As Taehyung took the picture, Jungkook got up from the sofa and came closer to see what photograph his best friend received this time. It was a note: ‘Does Jungkook with you now?’

 

“Okay I am starting to be a little afraid” Jungkook laughed nervously.

 

29 July 2019

 

‘Yes he is here’ Taehyung wrote in response after ten long minutes.

 

“Are you sure the you of 2018, can handle this information?” Yoongi asked.

 

“I think…” Jungkook whispered, before clearing his voice. “And actually, simply sharing this information to the old me would have consequences for the rest of the events I guess… Since I never got this information back then… Of course I did not… How I would know Taehyung would…” Jungkook sighed, unable to finish his sentence.

 

“Consequences, this is what we are looking for.” Yoongi gave an encouraging smile.

 

He did not have one thousands solutions to save Taehyung. He knew, oh yes he knew that this Polaroid had a purpose and what better purpose than saving someone’s life? He looked at the Polaroid between his hands; and while he was examining it carefully, a deep furrow in his brows made him look closer.

 

“Something wrong?” asked Jimin who insisted to be there.

 

“Yes… I mean no…” Yoongi said slowly as he continued to study the Polaroid. “I mean… I spent days looking at this camera, analysing every angle of it and I never saw this” Yoongi pointed at the back of the engine where they could read ‘If not now, when?’ J. Hoseok

 

“A quote?” Jimin thought out loud.

 

“Yeah but I swear it was not there before…” Yoongi said, his eyebrows still scrunched up with concentration. “And a quote from the guy who gave his name to the Lake…”

 

“O-KAY…” Jungkook coughed. “Enough of magic and questions. Let’s go to the plan, I am freaking out!”

 

Yoongi shook his head to jolt out of his thoughts and nodded.

“Grab your note.” He gestured to the other. “And let’s go!” He said as he took a picture of him.

 

 

29 July 2018

 

“OH! It’s me!! NO JOKE!” Jungkook almost screamed when he saw the picture printed.

 

“Hello Jungkook! That’s you! Jungkook…” Taehyung read out loud, seeing the note between his friend’s hands on the photograph. “I need you to go in the bathroom ALONE” He laughed out loud, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter