S E V E N

The Korean Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there! :)

 

Enjoy reading guys

 

please excuse my language and grammar T.T  

Point Of View

- Jimin -

 

"Bartender! 2 cappuccino please!"

 

Cindy has shouted. We were in a little rush. A lot of customers were approaching.

 

"Bartender! 1 americano and 1 expresso please!"

"Another expresso please!"

"1 caramel please!"

 

Was all I heard as I worked.

 

"Hey.." I said when John reached me, he's taking the frappes I was making.

 

"Yes?" he replied.

 

"We can share this." I offered smiling, he shook his head.

 

I got some kitkats from Cindy.

 

"I know it's your favorite."

 

He took the frappes smiling and left.

 

 "Hey!"

 

I suddenly turned around when I heard a familiar voice. It was like a smile automatically escaped from my mouth. It was Yoongi!

 

His color gray tuxedo caught my whole attention. He was really good with these kinds of suits.

 

He walked straight inside our counter. He was smiling at me as he approached me having his hands shoved in his pocket.

 

I felt a little nervous seeing my colleagues reactions. We are working under pressure because of the customers and now they even got into a deeper pressure because of his presence.

 

"I'm sorry, I just can't wait. I decided to leave the office so I can go early." he said trying to whisper.

 

"Do you think you are allowed here?" I made a question when he leaned his head quickly against mine.

 

We were whispering to each other, not letting my colleagues hear us.

 

"No? But I can. Of course. I can." he replied proudly. I shook my head, this is Yoongi.

 

"You came so early." I said after checking the clock. "Did you miss me?" I asked almost not letting him hear it.

 

But I failed, he heard it because his eyes were sparkling now.

 

"Of course I do! I even told my sister to let you finish your duty an hour early." he said.

 

I frowned. I mean I know he just wanted to have time with me but he should not be doing that.

 

"No." I told him seriously. "You shouldn't be doing that. We should not." I added trying to express what I mean.

 

He raised his left eyebrow and nodded.

 

"I was just kidding, just trying to see if you want that to happen then I can call her right away." he replied as he bent his body over a little to face me. "Since you don't like that idea, then I will wait for you until your shift ends."

 

I looked at him, why was his eyes were sparkling?

 

And his smile was so bright making me want to end my shift so I can go and hug him! Should I agree with the idea? Poor Jimin.

 

"Did you miss me?" I whispered under my breath and focused back on the frappes.

 

"So much.." he replied making me feel warm in my cheeks. I'm starting to love that question.

 

I didn't reply and just smiled.

 

"Then go and look for a table to stay, I would not be able to focus if you will stay here." I told him when I raised my head to give him a look.

 

He smacked me over my arm, a soft punch. He does this, very often. I'm scared thinking what could happen to me if it's a real punch. But of course he can't do that.

 

"Okay I'll wait at my sister's office. I'm afraid I would not be able to keep myself from kissing you."

 

Was all he said and left. I bit my lower lip trying to hold a smile.

 

I did my best to focus on my work, Yoongi was a big distraction.. in a cute way.

 

I kept myself busy as we all paid attention to what we were doing.

 

I let my eyes find the kitkat until they found it.

 

"Oppa?!"

 

I turned around and saw couple of girls leaning on the counter.

 

"Hi?" I smiled back seeing their big smiles, they were currently in line and having their turns to order.

 

I know them, they were loyal customers of Coffee Bazaar. Three student girls who love to call me Oppa.

 

"Mine is strawberry."

"Caramel here!"

"I feel like taking pink milk today."

 

They all said to the counter and our cashier looked at me.

 

"Bartender copy?" she asked referring to their orders, I nodded.

 

"Thanks Oppa!" they cheered, to be honest they were one of the reasons of my smile.

 

They really let me see how amused they are whenever they see me.

 

"If these girls can take you out Jimin, it will be their happiest moment." Cindy has said when she reached us. "Right girls?"

 

And the three girls giggled. I just smiled at them and nodded.

 

For some reason they were giving me this feeling like coming to work everyday. I admire the way they talk to me.

 

"But I don't think it would be a good idea to let sir Yoongi know this." she whispered to me smirking.

 

I lost my thoughts for a second, did she just say that?

 

I raised my head and gave her a questioning look.

 

"The day I conducted your interview it's my intention to ask you a lot of questions. You're a man with few words.. but I can tell when you're happy or not."

 

Was her words that left me speechless. What was she trying to say? I can't understand anything.

 

"I'm sorry?" I replied once she was standing next to me.

 

"I can tell what was going on between the two of you, by just staring."

 

I smiled weakly, I don't feel ashamed of what Yoongi and I are in. I was just concern about Yoongi. I don't want them to think negative about him especially for knowing that he was having this kind of relationship with me.

 

"Not being nosy but Jimin cheer up. Nothing to feel all shy about." she smiled at me and patted my back.

 

It was like all of her words went through my head digging my mind.

 

She's right. Definitely.

 

"Bartender! 1 strawberry and 2 mocha please!"

 

And I continued working after hearing another request.

 

I smiled. I should be happy. I'm happy yes but in a way that I should start to learn seeing things in a good way.

 

I should be proud. Brave!

 

Few minutes had passed and finally we're having few customers now. I mean I wasn't hoping of this but sometimes we need a little break. Pressure is everywhere indeed.

 

I was busy making frappe when I felt like raising my head and I saw Yoongi smiling at me. He was so cute!

 

"Come here!" he mouthed and he even gave me a convincing look, was he winking in a puppy way? Dead Jimin.

 

I looked at the counter and there's no customers in line. I rushed once finished with the frappe I was making.

 

"What?" I asked when I reached him.

 

"Come on." he said and pulled me carefully.

 

We were now heading to her sister's office.

 

"Why?" I asked again when I closed the door behind me. "Do you need anything?"

 

He faced me and smiled.

 

"Can you kiss me?" was all he said and his eyes were sparkling again.

 

I chuckled thinking his reason for dragging me all the way here.

 

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. I left my office too early just to come here because I miss you!" he admitted and laughed too.

 

Oh come on, I'm dying. He's too sweet.

 

"Why are we laughing?" I made a question when I walked closer to him and placed my hands over his shoulder.

 

"You're always making me feel this way, I can feel happiness." he said in soft voice.

 

I pressed my nose against his, I like this feeling.

 

Until he kissed me, we were not moving but just having our lips locked.

 

I closed my eyes. How I wish this will not end.

 

"Okay Jimin you can go back now to work, I'm fully charged and energized by those lips!" he cheered when we parted.

 

I gave him a quick kiss and smacked his arm.

 

"Silly!" I replied.

 

"It's your mistake for having a thin lips. I was getting addicted, I admit." he said and hugged me.

 

"I missed you so much, I know you feel the same. Please make an early out? I want to have you know." I heard him pleading.

 

Ohh I can't help but to smile widely. This guy was making me crazy since then! I exploded!

 

I can feel his hug, it was so tight and dominating.

 

I checked my wrist watch and it made my smile bigger.

 

"Last 10 minutes until my out." I informed.

 

He released me and I saw his face, it was so bright. He loves to hear what he wants to, how bosses work.

 

"I thought you're working today until 6?" he asked and I shook my head as a response.

 

"I worked early today. Cindy told me to come early, so 10 minutes more. Okay?" I said and he nodded smiling.

 

Point Of View

- Yoongi -

 

"Welcome..."

 

My mouth automatically opened once we entered his apartment.

 

"So great.. I felt like I was being welcomed by your things." I said when I'm feeling so calm and relaxed inside his house.

 

"Oops?" I mumbled when I belched unintentionally.

 

We stayed for almost an hour to where he took me, it was a small restaurant and said that it was what he had promised me back then when he told me he will treat me, I even forgot that. Anyone didn't?

 

"Come on.." he cheered and pulled me carefully, I can feel his soft skin over my forearm.

 

"Here's my bed. I don't think this will suit us. It's just for one person." he said hiding a smile. "Like I told you, I want you to know more about me."

 

And we wandered around his cute tiny house, it's really good for one person though. But would be better with 2. With me?

 

"Your mom is pretty." I told him once we reached his table next to his bed.

 

His table was quite good. He got 3 picture frames, he's with his mom. He really loves his mom. I admire him for that.

 

His room has a small window. Everything was so decent. I like it.

 

"Oh?" my face lit up when I saw a familiar thing.

 

"Yap. This is the christmas tree I bought, a little celebration for christmas." he smiled.

 

"Come on, my sister got this too. You made her buy this." I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

 

"That was the day I felt so uneasy and a little scared by just feeling your presence." he told me and I saw him pouting his lips.

 

If I can only grab those by using my own lips! But chill.

 

"To be honest, that day I was so insecure.." I snorted.

 

"What made you?"

 

"My sister had more interest with your choice than mine. I want the taller one but she preferred the smallest christmas tree which was your choice." I replied feeling defeated.

 

I remembered how offended I was! Yes very offended. I felt like someone took my sister away from me.

 

Jimin just smiled, his thin lips were so irresistible.

 

"Can I kiss you?" I asked very serious.

 

Now I'm getting serious. I can't take it anymore. I felt like he was intentionally seducing me.

 

"Can I say no?" he retorted, I frowned.

 

I turned my look away from him. I felt like I was being disowned. Wait does he own me? Is he interested?

 

"Okaaay. Look at this guy, he was so cute!"

 

Was all I heard until my lips were conquered.

 

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips against mine, they were so soft! We were not moving, just having our lips together. I thought deeply, this is what I want.

 

I opened my eyes when he parted, I saw his smile. Why was he this perfect?

 

"You're making me feel this excited, always." I admitted with all my honesty. "Can you stay with me?"

 

He sat back on his bed like he was thinking deeply about my question. His face was getting red. His expression went a little lifeless.

 

Did I say anything wrong?

 

"W-when my mom left me I was so broken. I was left alone.. with nothing. Our house was taken and I knew nothing." he said and a smile starting to form on his face.

 

No. That's a poor smile of him, what was going on?

 

"I was so hopeless. When.."

 

He stopped from talking and bit his lip.

 

I felt weak hearing his voice. He was so different now. I'm afraid. I got stuck from where I was standing.

 

I bent my upper body over and grabbed both of his hands.

 

"When she died I was all alone. I lived independently and it made me hard to trust people."

 

"Come on." I whispered worriedly when I started to have the feeling that he will cry anytime soon.

 

He shook his head and the atmosphere went silent. He was staring to an unspecific direction. I was just looking at him, I felt sorry and I want to hug him tightly but I want him to burst everything out. I just squeezed his hands as I was holding it.

 

I want him to feel free thinking about his life. In that way I can know him more, I can know him better.

 

"When our house was taken I was completely lifeless. That's the only place that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter