S I X

The Korean Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there! I missed you guys!

 

Look, I feel so excited! We can't predict what could happen to Jimin and Yoongi. So watch out guys. I'm starting to love them, I hope you do. +

 

Take care everyone..

 

Point Of View

- Jimin -

 

"Okay I'll go ahead now. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and patted his back.

 

I had a small talk with John, he informed me about the team lunch next week.

 

I made my way out of the store making me see Lee. I waved when he saw me, I rushed to his place.

 

"I told you, I can just grab a trike." I told him when I reached him.

 

He shook his head and smiled.

 

"This was what boss Yoongi told me to do and I don't want to disobey his orders." he replied.

 

I just don't want him to fetch me off. I was not used to these things.

 

"No one would want to go against his words." he added and I smiled weekly.

 

"I'm sorry Lee." I apologized.

 

I know how strict Yoongi is, depending on what we have talked about when we were sharing stories back then.

 

"We shouldn't be late. Let's go Jimin."

 

We got in the car and once we were ready to go I took the frappe from the paper bag, I prepared this for him.

 

This is the least thing I can do to pay him back, he was so kind to me.

 

"Here Lee, for you." I said unsurely. I always feel shy when it comes to approaching.

 

I saw that he wasn't expecting it, his expression says it.

 

"T-thank.. oh Jimin thank you." he said sounding so touched and it made me feel grateful as well.

 

"I felt like I'm with boss Yoongi, kids nowadays are generous." was his words and I know he was stating a fact, his warm words prove it.

 

I smiled. Yoongi must be a very good person.

 

 

Point Of View

- Yoongi -

 

"I should get his number later."

 

I told myself. I'm waiting for Jimin. I have been waiting for him for like 30 minutes now.

 

I told him to go straight to my office. I also let him know where he can find my office.

 

I forgot to get his number earlier when we were having breakfast together. Yup together. I always make sure he's not starving.

 

I stood up and started walking out of my room. I need to go, I'm going to my parents' office to let them know.

 

Jimin might have been working overtime. And I will wait for him at the Coffee Bazaar.

 

I reached my parents' office and made my way inside. I was about to start walking since their table was placed at the corner when I heard them talking.

 

I stopped to let them finish talking.

 

"What's with the mood?"

 

I heard my mom's question as she talked, I can say she was talking to her assistants.

 

She's really close to her employees, dad isn't.

 

"Oh Mr. Min don't talk to her, she's crazy."

"No I'm just happy."

"We happened to meet a Korean guy at the waiting lounge, since she's too aggressive with boys.. she approached the guy and asked if he needs anything."

"And he said he's good and smiled at me.."

 

Depending on the voices of her assistants, I can say they were really romantically excited like their lives depends on it.

 

But wait, were they talking about jimin?

 

"You know what Mrs. Min? The korean boy smells so good!"

 

After I heard that I rushed and made my way to the first floor of our building.

 

Waiting lounge? At the waiting lounge? What was he doing there? Had he already been waiting there for so long? But I told him to go straight to my office.

 

Once I was on the first floor I gave my eyes a tour of the waiting lounge and there he is!

 

I started walking to his place when I realized that he was talking to some people.

 

"You're so tall!"

 

"You are really handsome!"

 

"Who are you waiting for? Do you need some help?"

 

"We were working at the information center, we can help you."

 

"What's your name?"

 

Was all the words I heard as I reached them. They were all focused to Jimin, not even noticing I was heading to their place.

 

I frowned as Jimin gave his name to them.

 

 

Point Of View

- Jimin -

 

"I'm Jimin."

 

I told them and smiled weakly.

 

I'm being eaten alive here!

 

Employees are approaching me. I think I got 4 ladies here now, even though they were all pretty.

 

This is the third time a group of ladies in this building approached me.

 

I have been waiting here at the waiting lounge for minutes.

 

I'm here inside the building of ALD Company.

 

I just can't imagine that I live in the house of the owners of this building.

 

I wonder if the meeting is done now. I can't wait to see Yoongi, I miss him.

 

The ladies were talking to me but I wasn't paying attention because I'm was busy inspecting the building.

 

It was so huge and perfect. The ambiance was so warm and very pleasant. Elegance everywhere.

 

What caught my attention was the big picture over the wall. It was a woman, I think she's in her late twenties.

 

Until there was a voice that suddenly cut everything off.

 

Ladies went speechless. I turned around to find the source of the voice and it was like a smile automatically escaped from my mouth. I stood up straight and just stared at him.

 

He looked so good in his clothes. He was wearing a dark blue checkered coat and a tie. I can see his long legs since his suits fit him well.

 

He looks so good!

 

"What are you guys doing here?"

 

Was his words as he turned his head to the ladies. They were speechless and I can see that they were scared. He was giving them an uninterested and an unpleasant look.

 

No wonder. Yoongi is a scary boss to them, even to us when he was in our store back then. All of the employees are scared of him.

 

"N-no they were just talking to me. I needed help, that's why." I interfered and walked near Yoongi.

 

I wrapped my both hands on his elbow when I reached him.

 

"Ahh t-thank you guys.. for the help.." I told them trying to smile to convince them.

 

They might be wondering why I said I needed help, even I didn't. I was just trying to save them. They left after excusing themselves.

 

"You're scaring them." I told him when we were alone.

 

"Are you sure you needed help? I don't think so." he replied looking at me.

 

I smiled as I saw his face closer. Why does he look so good?

 

"They even asked for your name. I'm afraid next time you will fall to somebody who's being good to you." he added when he frowned. What was he talking about?

 

"I told you to go straight to my office once you got here." he said and raised his right eyebrow.

 

I sighed, I don't think I will win against him. Never.

 

I turned my eyes away from him and just stared to the people going in and out of the building.

 

I gave up. He's the boss anyway.

 

"Oh you're turning into a puppy. I'm sorry don't be mad." I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my chest. I smiled automatically, I just can't help! He's being sweet again. This is what I always miss when he's not around.

 

"I'm sorry too." I told him as I parted ourselves from his discreet hug. There's a lot of people around us.

 

"Okay let's go to my office so I can hug you as much as I want." he said and grabbed my forearm pulling me carefully.

 

"How many floors does this building has?" I asked curiously as we entered the lift.

 

"Just only 23. Our office is on that floor." he replied and laid his back against the corner.

 

"How's your shift? Are you tired?" he added giving me a smile.

 

I find him so attractive in his suit, really.

 

"I'm not. It feels so good working with my colleagues, they are all nice making the work easy there's no reason to feel tired." I answered honestly.

 

"That's cool. Sooner I'll be handling this company and I would like to work with you. What do you think?" he said as his face lit up.

 

"I can't be the bartender here." I told him laughing.

 

"No. I just want you to be next to me while I'm busy working." he said seriously. I frowned. How could that be? But.. but that sounds awesome right?

 

"Anyway, next time Jimin when you're not at home I don't want you wearing lousy shirts like that okay?" he told me and he walked to me. He pulled my shirt up a little, covering the bottom of my neck.

 

"Why? Is it bad?" I asked curiously.

 

"It's good. You're just showing your collarbone and I don't want the others to see it."

 

I simply smiled knowing the reason why. "Can I ask why?" I made a question.

 

"because they’re mine and they are not allowed to see my property." was his answer under his firm voice. I almost laugh with his answer. I can't helpit. I just felt happy about it.

 

"You already have a property huh? How about me? What property do I have?" I asked.

 

"Why? What do you want?" he said giving me a seductive voice.

 

I frowned and gave him a smack over his chest using my left hand.

 

"Aww!" he cringed and placed his hand where I hit him.

 

"Your words." I scolded him.

 

  "Oh come on my little puppy is here again, I'm sorry.." he said and wrapped his right arm around my shoulder as we get off the lift. "Don't worry this floor is for my family and parents' assistants only." he added.

 

I pulled his hands up from my shoulder to my nose and smelled it. I really missed him.

 

"Can I say I miss you?" I said smiling keeping his right hand over my nose. He stopped from walking making me stop too.

 

"R-really? Are y-you serious?" was his words as if he heard the most unexpected things ever in his life.

 

"Do I look like I was just kidding?" I asked and he shook his head right away.

 

"What I mean is I wasn't expecting that. I thought I was just the one who's always missing you when you're not around." he said in a soft voice.

 

My world fell apart, it can't take this sweetness. I exploded.

 

"I was just shy to show my feelings, it's getting deeper I guess?" I admitted and covered my eyes under his hand.

 

He's making me feel awkward!

 

"Ohhh.. come on! You're making me feel lucky." I heard him saying until he hugged me. "Thank you for that."

 

I feel the same way. I hugged him back, very tight.

 

"I bought food, I want you to eat them all okay?" he said and I just nodded as a response.

 

Like I have a choice? He always gives me food and I was always required to finish them all.

 

I parted from the hug and stared at his eyes, they were glittering and I find that so valuable.

 

"So again, how about me? What property do I have?" I made a question again, smiling.

 

We stayed silent for a second.

 

"Everything about me? I'm serious." he said and smiled too.

 

I should take care of this man, he's so good. I appreciate everything about him and his care.

 

"Oh? Hi Jimin? I thought you're not coming."

 

We turned around and it was Mrs. Min, his mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter