F I V E

The Korean Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is well. This is all for you guys. Thank you so much for reading this story. Take care my friends!

 

Enjoy reading..

 

Point Of View

- Yoongi -

 

I don't want to cut off the moment but I had to.

 

I opened my eyes when our lips parted and saw Jimin.

 

"J-Jimin? Are you.. w-why are you crying?" I stuttered and hurried to wiped the tears on his face.

 

"I'm sorry.. please don't hate me.. Please." he pleaded, but why?

 

I can't help but to hug him, I felt guilty for kissing him.

 

I hugged him. Was he trying to refer to what just happened?

 

"I just can't take it.. I'm sorry Yoongi." I heard him saying as he was being buried over my chest.

 

Why was he so sorry? I can hear his silent cry and I did hug him more tightly.

 

I turned my head to my left and saw the window glass being covered by a dark curtain. I can say that it's really raining so hard.

 

I don't know but it was really hard depending on how it sounds.

 

I was still staring at the window glass when I felt Jimin started to pull himself away from my chest.

 

"I'm sorry. I w-was not able to control myself." he mumbled sheepishly.

 

"What are you sorry for?" I asked. Yeah we kissed, no! I kissed him. But why was he so sorry? He even cried.

 

"With the.. w-with, kiss. The kiss." he replied and put his head down.

 

I can't help but to chuckle when I knew his reason. He always takes the responsibility yeah? I should be the one guilty here.

 

"Ohh so you're sorry? You even my lower lip, right?" I said trying not to laugh harder at what I have said until I was like.. "AAAHHHH!!

 

"For the first time you hurt me huh?" I said in disbelief while laughing.

 

Am I happy? Am I feeling happy? This kind of feeling was all new for me. This excitement, this mood, this light feeling and this happiness I am feeling right at this very great moment!

 

"I was scared. You might avoid me for doing that, the kis-"

 

I didn't let him finish what he said and hugged him so tight as I laughed so hard.

 

He was really like a kid, an innocent kid! I was shaking his body while hugging him very tight.

 

"I should be the one saying that. You're so surprising Jimin." I told him, we were moving in a motion like our bodies was dancing.

 

I stopped the motion when I felt Jimin spread his arm and placed it around my waist.

 

I did put my hand under his jaw pulling him up to face me and told him not to feel bothered.

 

 

Point OF View

- Third Person's -

 

"Oppa! I want that brownies, get me some please.."

 

Jimin sighed in disbelief after hearing what Yoongi has said.

 

He was wondering if that is how clumsy Yoongi is.

 

After what happened inside their hotel room Yoongi became so sweet to him, and a pain in the head as well. He became so sweet to the point that he doesn't care to what others has to say. Clingy indeed.

 

"I think you'll love this. Try this.." Yoongi told him after putting a slice of lemon on his plate.

 

"I knew it you smell this good yeah.."

 

"Yoongi. They might see us." Jimin groaned in Yoongi's clingy side, but deep inside he was feeling so happy about it.

 

"What's wrong with smelling you? You smell good!" he replied with his eyes curved trying to express his point.

 

Jimin just nodded in defeat. He knew that Yoongi will always win against him.

 

Wait, was he admitting that Yoongi is his boss? Not relating to work but about them?

 

"Why? I mean, you're making me feel so shy.." Jimin can't help but to say it, making the other laugh a little harder.

 

They had been staying in the buffet area for almost 15 minutes now, what's taking them so long was their silly conversations.

 

When they were in the hotel room, they talked about the unexpected kiss happened to them. Both of them has the same feeling and it was their first time.

 

"He just texted me, telling me that they are now playing games. They are looking for me." Jimin has said after reading the text message sent by John.

 

Until he felt that his body was being pulled more closer against Yoongi's.

 

"15 minutes. 15 minutes more please?"

 

He smiled after hearing those words from Yoongi. They were staying inside the hotel room for almost 2 hours now after taking their lunch at the dining area.

 

Yoongi demanded Jimin's presence and time, wanting to be with him alone.

 

"This is how selfish I am." he said as he made his hug to Jimin more tightly.

 

Couple of minutes had passed and they were still in the same position.

 

"Yoongi? Still awake?" Jimin started when he finally decided to say what's on his mind.

 

"Hmm?" was the reply he got from the person hugging him very tightly.

 

"Can I tell you something?" he said grabbing Yoongi's hand over his tummy.

 

"Yeah sure." a reply he got from him under a soft tone of voice.

 

Jimin let few seconds to pass thinking if it is good to say it.

 

"Y-you have changed and honestly I like it. B-but I'm afraid." he stuttered as he spoke.

 

He heard Yoongi took a deep breath, he stayed silent waiting for his response.

 

"C-can you tell me why are you?"

 

He bit his lower lip as he heard curiosity from Yoongi's voice.

 

"Will you stay the same if I tell you I'm not a normal person?" he tried not to stutter and managed to address his words straight.

 

His heart started beating a little hard making him tremble a little.

 

"H-hey? Why so serious? Why are you feeling so nervous? Jimin you're shaking.."

 

He heard Yoongi has said but he stayed still and closed his eyes trying to control his feeling.

 

When he was really thinking about telling his secret it was like he's in danger, he can't help but to feel that way.

 

He doesn't want anyone to hate him because of his secret.

 

"J-Jimin? D-don't feel like that. I don't want seeing you like this, y-your making me weak. Please stop shaking."

 

He opened his eyes and saw Yoongi moving from his back, their eyes met and he gave him a smile.

 

"T-thank you." was all he said after seeing how concerned Yoongi is.

 

"Don't think anything negative okay? I told you earlier right? I won't go away, we'll be happy. Okay?" he nodded in respond to Yoongi.

 

"And one more, if you're not a normal person? I don't know what you're trying to say but yeah I'll stay the same.. of course! “

 

He smiled hearing those words and can't help but to suppress a laugh for seeing how Yoongi's face turned red.

 

He just can't believe this is happening, having him in front of him talking sincerely.

 

His smile grew bigger.

 

"Are you shy?" he asked grabbing Yoongi's right hand.

 

Yoongi didn't reply but just gave him a kiss on his lips. Both of them stayed still, not making any move and just letting their lips against each other.

 

Jimin was the first one to release. They both stared at each other reflecting mutual feelings.

 

Yoongi hugged him so tight sniffing over his neck and there was like an electric that ran all over his body.

 

"Oh why is this kid smells this good?" he heard him asking and he was just laughing at Yoongi's clingy side.

 

They spent more time together telling things about each other. As they talked, Jimin has something important in his mind that makes him feel so scared. He can't help but to keep on thinking about what Yoongi's parents will think once they knew about this.

 

But he tried not to think about it, he can see that Yoongi is very positive about what was going on right now to them and he must do the same thing to be fair.

 

 

 

"Okaaaaayy!! Just a second and we will be starting !" Cindy has said and all of them shouted in excitement.

 

Food are all over the long table.

 

“As you can see there are tomatoes, onions, pork, roasted chicken, lettuce out there, sliced mangoes over there, we have salmon too look, oh see that's beef, then we got shrimp too and a fried rice in the middle of them all. Did you get it now?" Jimin has said.

 

And he turned his head to his right to look at Yoongi who was just staring at him and smiling since he started talking about the food.

 

"I got it! I think I won't be needing to worry about everything since I got someone now who can always guide me in everything."

 

Yoongi has said in a low tone of voice enough just for the both of them to hear.

 

Jimin didn't reply. He was just so speechless. He can't help but to secretly hold Yoongi's hand.

 

He saw that Yoongi's smile grew widely as he grabbed his hand.

 

"Hey Jimin? Come over here! Hurry.."

 

Both of them raised their heads to look who's calling. It was John, waving at him telling him to come.

 

"Him again." Yoongi sighed.

 

"Is it fine?" Jimin asked very smoothly, he doesn't know why Yoongi's mood always changes whenever he was being called by his colleague.

 

"Like I have a choice? Anyway I'll be talking to your manager for a second. So make sure to be back here when we're about to start eating okay?"

 

Jimin just nodded to his response and he shook his head when he realized that Yoongi was asking for a kiss.

 

"No." Jimin said in authority when he saw him pouting his lips making a puppy face.

 

"Ehhh you're acting like a boss huh? Okay I'll just have my sweet revenge later then.." Yoongi has said in a husky voice as they walked apart.

 

 

Point Of View

- Jimin -

 

"Hi there!"

 

I cheered when I reached my colleagues. It seemed that we were all waiting for lunch to start.

 

"O-oh yeah?"

"Jimin we missed you!"

"Oh I can say you're in a good mood."

 

They said as they turned their attention to me. They even looked around looking for something or someone.

 

"Oh I thought boss is here. I can't even approach you and ask how you are doing." one of them said.

 

So they were referring to Yoongi.

 

" Jimin how are you? Ma’am Cindy said you were sick."

"Are you feeling well now?"

 

I nodded as a response. I smiled knowing that they care for me. I feel so grateful.

 

"I missed you guys." was all I said after sitting next to John.

 

I was also thankful to John since he always updates me about what was going on at the workplace.

 

I felt his hand over my back, he's rubbing it gently.

 

"Ohh I missed this." he said smiling at me.

 

Until we managed to make small talks. They had a lot of questions about Yoongi and me, how we became friends and sort of.

 

I can say that they were all scared of Yoongi's presence after hearing their thoughts about him.

 

Of course I defended him. We just started our friendship but I'm confident that Yoongi is a good person. But I can't blame them, he's not interested in talking to anyone and that explained their thoughts about him.

 

Few minutes ago and we started lunch. Yoongi is not comfortable and I made sure to take care of him.

 

I was the one choosing the food he will eat, trying my best to take care of him. We were using our hands and fingers to eat since this is how boodle fight works but Yoongi was u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter