T H R E E

The Korean Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there!

 

We are on the 3rd chapter now and I hope everyone will like this.

 

I got a total of 16 views so far since chapter 1 and I felt so proud. I hope I am making you guys smile as you read the story of Jimin and Yoongi. Please excuse my grammer :(((

 

Thank you so much guys :)

 

Enjoy reading..

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Point Of View

- Yoongi -

 

"Excuse me?" I said grabbing the forearm of whoever this person is.

 

He looked at me as if I was something dirty.

 

He pulled his arm giving me a threatening look. I smirked. Was he kidding?

 

"Who are you? Do you wanna get hurt?" he asked.

 

I turned my head to see Jimin, he was crying. I felt a sudden urge to kill the guy yeah. Treating innocent people like this?

 

I was about to look back to the guy when I felt a strong hand onto my face.

 

"Learn not to interfere." I heard the guy said.

 

Good thing I got used to this. I heard one of the employee saying to call a police.

 

"Yoongi?"

 

I raised my head hearing Jimin's concerned voice.

 

I stood myself up and..

 

"And learn not to underestimate kids." I said seeing him facing the floor.

 

I knew it. A slight kick will knock him out.

 

I wiped my lips as I tasted blood over it. I grabbed Jimin's hand and faced the employee's inside the store.

 

"Make sure to let this guy face the police aside from the floor." I said in authority making them all nod in agreement.

 

"Please excuse Jimin." I said and pulled Jimin as I made my way out of this store.

 

I can see that the rain had stopped.

 

"Are you okay?" I heard Jimin asked as we walked.

 

I smiled. Instead of worrying about himself he managed to ask how am I.

 

His eyes were really fresh from tears, it really made me feel like going back there and kill that guy!

 

"I should be asking you that question. Do you feel okay?" I replied seriously as we exited the store.

 

I was looking at his eyes when I felt something wrong. Until I knew that his shoulders are in my hands.

 

"J-Jimin? What h-happened? A-are you okay?!" I stuttered making me shake him a bit.

 

"Lee! Open the door now!" I shouted in rush.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"He looked so young yeah?"

 

My sister said, Sandra.

 

"Yeah but that's not what I'm trying to say. I was saying he looked so cute." I replied trying to address my point.

 

Until I have realized what I just said, my sister give me suspicious look.

 

"I mean he's sleeping right? And look he doesn't seem to be tired or anything. He was sleeping as if he's  in a good dream." I did my best to explain what I was trying to say.

 

I got Jimin on my bed. He's sleeping. He fainted when we were at the store earlier.

 

"Sandra when you're sleeping, you looked tired and all. You know something like that. But Jimin does the opposite way, he's sleeping and looking so good." I said smiling at my sister, she frowned.

 

"Hmm.." we both went silent as we heard Jimin.

 

I rushed to stop my sister from sitting next to Jimin.

 

"No. I got this. Leave him to me. Just prepare some food." I said and pulled her out of the room.

 

After closing the door I turned around and started walking when I saw Jimin staring at me.

 

"Yoongi?" he said sounding so curious.

 

I smiled. Why is he so innocent? I find it fascinating.

 

"Yeah. H-how are you feeling? Are you alright?" I asked as I sat beside him.

 

He sat up and looked so curious making me smile even wider.

 

"You are at my room." I said and he was like thinking how did he get here.

 

I grinned secretly looking at his lousy shirt, that's mine. I can see his toned collar bone.

 

"The good thing about being a korean is you got a nice flawless skin, right?" I asked breaking the silence.

 

He smiled sheepishly, I laughed in disbelief, he looks so innocent.

 

"I'm sorry." he said with his head down.

 

Now I felt so concerned.

 

"We're friends right?" I mumbled and moved myself a little closer to him.

 

I saw that he became uneasy because of me moving a little closer to him, making me confirm all of what the doctor has said.

 

"I'm sorry." I heard him saying as our eyes met.

 

"Hey. Your eyes, are you able to make it bigger?" I said in amazement. I got a chance to have a closer and clearer vision of his eyes, light brown and its really great! Everything about him was so perfect.

 

I laughed unexpectedly when he closed his eyes, was he trying to hide his eyes from me?

 

"You are so innocent. Do you know that?" I asked moving my head closer to him.

 

He opened his eyes and when our eyes met he closed it right away making me laugh even harder. I feel like I just had a little brother, instantly.

 

"Sandra is the food ready? My lil brother is hungry!" I shouted excitedly as I stood up.

 

"Jimin come on, let's get downstairs to have something to eat." I said making him open his eyes again.

 

"Downstairs?" he asked as if he doesn't know anything in the world.

 

This is how innocent he is, isn't he? Dude I can't help but to smile.

 

"Yeah. Let's go. My sister prepared food for us." I replied smiling.

 

He shook his head and smiled weakly.

 

"I t-think I can stay here? I mean I'm good, I'm okay." he said.

 

I sighed in my head. Yeah it seemed that all of the doctor's words were true.

 

"Come on the food is ready. Please?" I replied trying to convince him.

 

He stood up right away until I saw him next to me.

 

"You just surprised me." I said as we walked.

 

As we made our way downstairs, I can feel that he's behind me, just following me. He was really like a kid.

 

"Oh hi Jimin!"

 

Sandra said as we approached the table.

 

"H-hi boss." Jimin replied awkwardly, I know how he was feeling right now.

 

You are in the house of your boss, weird though.

 

"Don't be shy. You can just call me Sandra. You're Yoongi's friend so you are welcome here, okay?" was Sandra's words as she placed plates on the table.

 

My sister started talking and asking questions to Jimin. She really loves talking and talking. But to the other people she's mean, if she doesn't want you she wouldn't bother herself to give you a quick stare.

 

It's nice seeing her serving us, she loves to cook that's why she loves what she was doing.

 

I remained silent observing Jimin. I know he felt awkward and he was trying to make himself comfortable.

 

I did put different food to his plate, I tried my best to do things I don't usually do. He's giving me a curious look and I just nodded.

 

"Okay let's eat. Sandra's food is amazing." I said started eating.

 

"Jimin please make yourself at home." I heard my sister said softly as she went to the fridge.

 

I looked at Jimin and he was so innocent.

 

He's still looking at his plate not doing anything. He raised his head and stared at me, I gave him a questioning look because he was like giving me a stare asking for a help.

 

He moved his body a bit to me and placed his head a little closer to my face.

 

I smiled secretly.

 

And we started eating. Sandra never missed the chance to interview Jimin as we shared food. She also managed to insist Jimin not to call him boss. Like what I did, I told him to drop the honorifics.

 

I feel so great having him eating with us. We are 3 in the table and we ate in a good atmosphere.

 

"I j-just want to thank both of you. This is my first time eating with more than 1 person." he said as she looked at my sister.

 

I felt sorry hearing that, when we were on our way to his apartment he did share his story. He was leaving alone.

 

But at the same time I smiled proudly.

 

"His first time was with me." I said boasting.

 

Until I heard my sister coughed.

 

"H-hey Yoongi? W-what did y-you do to Jimin? You said his first time was with you? He's just so innocent then you just abused h.."

 

She stopped from talking when Jimin coughed this time.

 

I sighed. My sister's thoughts are always out of the topic.

 

"I'm sorry?" Jimin said curiously making me stare at him. Why was he so innocent like this?

 

"Sandra you're getting out of the world's normality again." I said casually as I gave Jimin a glass of water. "Don't mind her. She's really like that, always like that."

 

"So what are you guys talking about then?" Sandra replied.

 

"Last night we ate together. Food. In the restaurant. Clear now?" I answered sarcastically.

 

She nodded in defeat. I sighed. She always needs an explanation for everything.

 

"Oh yeah Jimin. You can stay here for 3 days." she added.

 

I looked at Jimin and he gave me a questioning look.

 

"We are friends right? So you can stay here. No worries, you are excused for 3 days. Sandra did it for me." I explained bragging what my sister had done for me.

 

"Sandra I think he's bothered to make any absences." I said looking at my sister.

 

"No it's okay. I already talked to Cindy." she replied smiling at Jimin.

 

The doctor said that he needs some rest so I requested Sandra to let Jimin rest for a few days.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Do you want to sleep now?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

 

Jimin sat on the chair next to the study table.

 

"You can sleep in my bed." I said as I approached him.

 

Does he feel so shy right now? He can't even look at me straight.

 

"Come on. Don't be like that. We are good friends, aren't we?" I smiled.

 

I told him to go to my bed and he did.

 

"Would you mind telling me more about yourself?" I asked. I sat on the study table right in front of him.

 

We stayed silent for a minute. Maybe he was thinking whether to talk to me or not.

 

I was about to say something when he spoke.

 

"I hate crying."

 

I don't know but because of what he said I felt like I got goosebumps all over my body.

 

"Why?" I asked curiously.

 

He wasn't looking at me, his eyes were on the window.

 

"I can’t." he replied, he's weird.

 

He stood up and stared at me. Making me feel very uneasy. Maybe because this is his first time staring at me intentionally?

 

"I'm sorry." was his words.

 

"Sorry for what?" I replied.

 

"Do you have a first aid kit?" he asked, I nodded. "Can I?"

 

To get out of his irresistible eyes I rushed the door of my room. I gasped as I closed the door behind me.

 

Once I got the first aid kit I went back upstairs. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

 

I saw Jimin sitting on my bed, obviously waiting for me. I smiled as our eyes met.

 

I made my way towards his place and placed the kit on the bed.

 

"Do you feel anything? I mean do you feel hurt somewhere?" I asked checking his shoulders down to his hands.

 

I was stopped checking him when I saw his hands are on my face. His left hand on my right cheek and his right hand under my chin.

 

"Don't move okay? Let me take care of this bruise."

 

Was all his words making me realize everything. From him staring at me, saying that he is sorry and for looking for the kit.

 

He's so thoughtful as always. Back in the store earlier, he even asked me if I'm okay given that he's the one who's not feeling g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter