F O U R

The Korean Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there! :)

 

How are you guys doing? Did anyone miss Yoongi and Jimin?

 

We are now on the 4th chapter! Whoa! Haha!

 

Enjoy reading..

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Point Of View

- Jimin -

 

"Sandra! We'll be back late okay? Let mom and dad know. Thanks!"

 

I heard Yoongi shouting as he took his way out of the door.

 

Out of excitement I opened the door for him to get in, we both smiled. I felt weird though.

 

"Just drop us to the nearest mall Lee and we can take it from there." he said as we were both sitting in the car.

 

Until we shared almost half of the day by just wandering, eating food, playing around and yeah I found myself happy.

 

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to mention but he's making me feel safe, he's a gentleman. As if I was really his little brother.

 

"Do you want to eat or buy something before going home?"

 

He asked as he walked a little faster and now he's in front of me walking backwards. He kept on doing this whenever he asks me where to go or what to do next.

 

I raised my left hand enough for me to check my wrist watch. Almost 7 in the evening.

 

I smiled and raised my head to face him.

 

"Nah it's okay. I know you're tired now." I refused with his offer considering the time.

 

I'm not used to this kind of stuff too. Like wandering the whole day. But I seriously enjoyed this day.

 

I must admit, I was experiencing new things because of him. And I felt more comfortable with him now.

 

"Sure. I know you're tired too. I hope you had fun with me today." he said and went back walking next to me.

 

I nodded as a reply. We continued walking towards the exit of the mall.

 

I raised my right hand and placed it on his back as we walked, rubbing it gently and slowly. I just felt like doing this, leaving me a smile secretly.

 

 

Point Of View

- Third Person's -

 

"What happened to boss?"

 

Was Lee's question to Jimin as they got off the car. Jimin shrugged not knowing the reason why, they watched Yoongi getting inside the house.

 

Yoongi was silent as they made their way home, making the atmosphere inside the car very awkward.

 

"He was just okay earlier." Jimin mumbled entering the door.

 

He saw that it's quiet inside the house, giving the idea that people are already sleeping.

 

He followed Yoongi as he made his way upstairs.

 

"I can sleep in the living room, you know sofa?" Jimin suggested when he closed the door behind him.

 

He must admit. He was getting scared of Yoongi now. He doesn't know why he went silent, for no reason and it's confusing him.

 

"No. You're sleeping here." Yoongi replied calmly as he changed his clothes. "Oh yeah. I got extra clothes here. pajamas or any smooth pants good for sleeping." he added.

 

Jimin nodded and followed what Yoongi has said not wanting to make things scarier.

 

Does he need to feel creepy though?

 

Once he was done putting the pajamas on he took a deep breath and made his way to the bed. He can see that Yoongi was already lying himself on the bed.

 

"D-do we have a p-problem?" he can't help but to ask.

 

Yoongi turned his head and their eyes met. Jimin smiled weakly and unsure.

 

"I'm sorry. I just feel tired I guess." Yoongi replied with a soft voice patting the space next to him.

 

Jimin made himself comfortable by getting himself in the bed. He got this feeling like everything went back to normal.

 

Yoongi turned his body sideward to look at Jimin. He felt guilty though.

 

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" he asked and Jimin just smiled not turning his head to face him.

 

"I'm sorry." he mumbled.

 

For a minute they stayed in that position, silence went over them.

 

Until Yoongi took Jimin's right hand.

 

"I had fun. Goodnight Jimin." he said with all his sincerity and closed his eyes. "So warm." he whispered enough for Jimin to hear it.

 

Jimin didn't move as he felt his heartbeat went too fast. Was he feeling uneasy?

 

He left for a few minutes to pass and started grabbing Yoongi's hand a little tight and it made him feel very safe and comfy.

 

He moved and turned his body to face Yoongi, they were now facing each other giving him freedom to stare at him.

 

There was a sudden feeling immersed to him, remembering what just happened earlier.

 

He must admit that he doesn't want to see that side of Yoongi again, the quiet and uninterested expression of him.

 

He was thinking that Yoongi must be very tired, probably not used in wandering all day and he felt sorry for that.

 

Jimin stayed longer staring at the person facing him. Having a complete view of the bruise under Yoongi's lower lip. Few minutes had passed until he moved more closer to him and raised his arm a little reaching Yoongi's back.

 

It was like his body automatically did that without his knowledge and willingness.

 

 

Point Of View

- Yoongi -

 

"mmh. This is good. Mine is.. hmm how about strawberry? Can you make one for me?"

 

I heard my mom said as I walked down the stairs. As I took steps, I am getting a complete view of what was happening.

 

I smiled secretly seeing that Jimin was enjoying himself with my family.

 

But that's not the case here. I rushed to the kitchen letting them feel my presence.

 

"O-oh hi? Good morning!"

 

"Yoongi son."

 

"Come on Yoongi, we cooked breakfast. Join us."

 

"He's not supposed to do that. He's on his rest day. He should be taking his rest." I said trying to let them know I don't like it.

 

"N-no it's okay."

 

I turned my head to look at Jimin as he spoke. He sounded so innocent.

 

"See? Jimin is a good guy right mom?" my sister has said.

 

"Yes in fact it was Yoongi who's making him tired yeah? He asked Jimin out yesterday, that's all day right?" my mom retorted.

 

I can see that my dad's laughing. I sighed. This is how my sister and mom work together.

 

"We're eating breakfast outside." I said and join them at the table.

 

I stayed silent by watching them. I can't help but to smile. I'm thankful because all of them are comfortable.

 

Jimin was enjoying the atmosphere.

 

"Where are you guys eating?"

 

"I don't know. Jimin said he'll take me somewhere." I replied as I tasted the strawberry he made for my mom.

 

"Try mine, I requested for this, Mocha." my sister offered and I did.

 

"Oh see. We can give you a ride on our way. We're leaving at 8." my mom told me as she stared at Jimin waiting for his reply.

 

Jimin looked at me asking for a help, I can see it through his expression.

 

"No mom it's okay, thanks. We got it." I said smiling.

 

"Okay. Well Jimin by the way, are you coming on Saturday?"

 

I felt so alerted right at the moment I heard what my dad has said.

 

"H-hey? What's that? What's with that question? Coming where?" I asked curiously.

 

"The Coffee Bazaar will be having their christmas break on Saturday." my sister replied.

 

I looked at Jimin and he was just staring at us innocently. Do you know this feeling? When you want to be upset because you know nothing about the topic but you just can't because of his face.

 

And why am I even feeling upset?

 

"You guys didn't invite me?" I frowned.

 

"What?" Sandra replied and laughed. "We're not coming. It's a store outing."

 

I nodded in defeat. Yeah she's right.

 

"We were allowed to bring 1 person, like a family member or a friend. Y-you can come with me though? I-if you want?"

 

We all turned our attention to Jimin and he was speechless after.

 

That's bad for his side. Getting the whole attention of a Min family yeah?

 

"Ma’am Sandra right? We can invite?" he asked my sister innocently.

 

Why was he always this innocent? Is this how usual he is?

 

My sister can't help herself but to laugh. I know she finds him adorable too. But I should only be the one to!

 

"O-of course you can." she said and that settles everything.

 

"Should they try not to let me come, I'll definitely fire them right away." I said casually making my sister roll her eyes.

 

"That’s my son." my mom has said to Jimin and laughed.

 

We continued chatting, killing time.

 

"Can I make myself feel proud for raising him like that?" my dad.

 

Yeah. He raised me like this. I can remember when he told me to be strict whenever I come to join them in a meeting with big clients. I told him not to remind me, I was always like that since then.

 

 

Point Of View

- Jimin -

 

"Come. Believe me they make good food here." I said assuring Yoongi as I entered a food store.

 

This place is just a few meters away from where I rent an apartment. I usually eat here, when i had time.

 

"Are you sure you wanna eat here?" I said chuckling as he entered the store too.

 

"You're confusing me. Do you really want to take me here or not?" he huffed that made me laugh.

 

"Come come." I said and grabbed his forearm.

 

"Two orders of noodles please.. and make it spicy, the other one." I ordered once we reached the counter.

 

"Hey what's that?" I heard him whispered as we saw how they prepare our order.

 

"Here in our place, we call it meat balls." I replied whispering too.

 

"Meat balls? What's that?" he responded very curious trying not to let anyone hear him.

 

I just shrugged chuckling at his curiosity.

 

Almost a minute had passed and he still didn't touch the food facing him.

 

We were sitting at the table 3 and I just started digging mine.

 

"It tastes good. This is one of my favorite." I said assuring him.

 

I felt nice whenever I eat here. I love spicy food.

 

He just stared at me for a second and started taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter