Chapter 6

Melody

Sakura - Hey guys, what will you do in the holiday?

Yuri    - Any plan??

                                                                                                               Minjoo - Let’s watch movie.

Yuri    - Is there any new movie in the theatre?

Sakura - Minjoo and her movie addiction….tsk

                                                                                                               Minjoo - Why? It’s good.

Chaewon - Let’s go to amusement park.

Yuri          - Count me in.

Sakura     - Count me in (2).

Chaewon - Minjoo???

                                                                                                              Minjoo - ok. If that’s you all want!

Yuri          - let’s go. Let’s go.        

 

 

Yujin was looking at the carton of strawberry milk which was given by Minjoo. It was the same brand which she always drank. She took off the pipe and popped the hole with pipe. She took a sip like a kid.

……………………………………………….

 

“Yayyyyy” Sakura and Yuri were running into the amusement park. Minjoo and Chaewon followed behind them with a smile.

 

“Let’s ride that” Sakura pointed to Pendulum Ride.

                                                    

 

They bought tickets and lined up for the ride. They got excited more and more when they heard the shout from the other people’s ride. They also shouted their lungs out in their ride especially all could hear a certain busan accent shout and some unknown japanese words.

 

“My ears will be deaf if the ride didn’t end” Chaewon said while she checked her ears with her fingers.

 

“Let’s take a break. I need to rest for my heart” Sakura and Yuri said and held their heart.

 

“This is the first ride Kkura” Minjoo said with a teasing tone.

 

Sakura and Yuri shook their heads and hands. Minjoo and Chaewon laughed.

 

“Let’s ride bumping car while taking your hearts a rest.” Chaewon recommended.

 

Sakura and Yuri looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. “Let’s go”

 

After bumping car, they went to the headband shop which was also the attraction of amusement park. People didn’t let go of the chance to wear headband when they went to the amusement park.

 

They were choosing the headband and Yuri bumped into someone.

 

“Sorry. I didn’t see you” Yuri apologized. When she looked up “Yena”

 

“Jo Yuri”

 

Minjoo, Sakura and Chaewon looked to Yuri’s direction because of her voice.

 

“You guys are also here.” Yena was surprised.

 

“Yeah. What a small world” Yuri replied.

 

“Hello Kkura” Chaeyeon greeted.

 

“Hi Jjaerong” Sakura smiled.

 

“Hello Minjoo. Hi Chaewon” Chaeyeon and Yena greeted.

 

Minjoo and Chaewon waved their hands to them. Minjoo found Yujin who was behind of Chaeyeon. Minjoo felt hurt a little because Yujin didn’t greet her like the others.

 

“So you are here to buy headbands too.” Sakura said while looking for a nice one for her.

 

“Yeah. I don’t want to miss a chance to act cute” Chaeyeon joked.

 

“Finally I found one which will fit to our puppy” Yena took one of the puppy headbands and put it on to Yujin. Yujin took off the headband but Yena insisted.

 

“No. I don’t want to wear it.” Yujin said with a pout.

 

“You need to wear one when you came here Yujin” Yena fixed the headband.

 

“Now you really look like a sulky puppy” Chaeyeon laughed. “hahahahahaha”

 

Minjoo giggled when she saw Yujin face. “She really looks like a cute puppy” she noted in her mind.

 

“Now I’m going to be the king of duck” Yena put a duck headband herself. The other were laughing.

 

Yena gave one to Yuri. “You will be the citizen in my duck world”.

 

“Minjoo-ah. I found you” Chaewon picked the frog headband and put it on to Minjoo head.

 

“I don’t look like a frog Miss Ssamu” Minjoo said.

 

“You look cute with that headband Minjoo” Chaeyeon said with her famous laugh again.

 

They picked their headbands.

 

 

“Let’s go together. That will be more fun” Yena suggested the idea.

 

“Yeah. That’s a great idea.” All agreed to go together.

 

When they went outside of the shop, they heard someone was crying. They didn’t care much because some kids cried in the amusement park because of the rides or they didn’t get what they wanted. But Yujin walked towards the crying boy. And leveled her height with the boy.

 

“Kid. Why are you crying? Where are your parents?” Yujin said softly, looking around to find his parents.

 

“Did you get lost?”

 

“Yes” the kid answered with sobbing voice.

 

The other noticed that Yujin was not together with them, so they turned around to look for Yujin.

 

“What is she doing there?” Chaewon folded her hands.

 

Yena and Chaeyeon smiled when they saw the scene of Yujin.

 

“Don’t cry. Noona will stay with you until your parents find you.” Yujin wiped off the tears.

 

“Are you sure?” The boy asked.

 

“Yeah. Promise” Yujin showed her pinky finger to the boy and locked finger with him. Yujin smiled at the boy.

 

At that time, Minjoo was looking carefully to Yujin. She had never seen Yujin smiling until today. It was the first time she saw Yujin’s smile. Yujin’s eyes curved into moon-shaped and the dimples appeared at the corner of . Minjoo was stunned by Yujin’s smile. Studdenly her surrounding became into slow motion as her heartbeat beat in rhyme.

 

“I have never seen this side of Yujin” Sakura talked.

 

“Also her smiling face.” Yuri added.

 

“I already told you all that our puppy is a good and kind kid.” Yena said proudly as she crossed her hands.

 

“Her killer smile has appeared now” Chaeyeon said more proudly.

 

“Did you fall in love with Yujin??” Yena sneered to Chaeyeon.

 

“What!! Noooo!!” Chaeyeon answered in shocking state. “What I want to say is everyone fall in love with Yujin when they see her smile. It is her secret weapon. But sadly she didn’t show much. Or she will be really famous in school.”

 

Minjoo didn’t hear what her friends were talking, she only immersed in a certain girl. Yujin came back to her friends when she found the kid’s parents. They were now lining up for a rollar coaster.

 

The boys who lined up beside Minjoo, teased Minjoo in whisper. Minjoo was uncomfortable with those teasing and sometimes her arm and one of the boys’s arm touched. Yujin who was behind Minjoo, stepped back alittle, held Minjoo waist with her left hand and pulled her to the right. Minjoo shocked and turned her head who was behind her and found Yujin. She looked at Yujin and Yujin also looked at her while holding her waist. Minjoo cleared and looked at the front. Yujin raised one of her eyebrows and looked at the boys. The boys gluped and looked away from Yujin. But they also found Chaewon was looking at them with flaming eyes. “let’s go” one of the boys said and left the area.

 

Minjoo put her hand on her chest to prevent her heart from coming outside. She didn’t know what she felt right now but one thing she knew was this was the second time and it was because of that one girl.

 

It’s time to take a ride and they throw their hands in the air during the roller coaster ride.

 

“Now I feel hungry” Sakura put her hand on her stomach.

 

“let’s eat now” Chaeyeon said and went to the restaurant.

 

They had burgers and cola for their lunch. After that they argued to go into the ghost house or not. Minjoo didn’t want to go because she was scared of ghost and creepy things. But Sakura and Yuri insisted to go. At the end, Minjoo agreed to go inside.

 

They heard the creepy voices when they entered the house. Minjoo covered her ears with her hands. Some witches popped out and they screamed. Minjoo held Yujin’s shirt without her knowing when she saw ghost popped up beside her. She kept holding Yujin’s shirt until they exited. She let go of Yujin’s shirt when she noticed she was holding all the time and felt embarrased. Chaewon was glaring at Yujin.

 

They rode almost everthing in the park.

 

“I really had a fun with you guys.” Chaeyeon said.

 

“I feel like we now know more about each other.” Yena added.

 

“Yeah. Someone really had fun also” Yuri glanced at Sakura. Sakura was clingy to Chaeyeon all the time.

 

“Let’s go together somewhere again.” Sakura said while looking at Chaeyeon.

 

“So, see you at school guys” Yena waved to the others.

 

They bid goodbye and parted their ways. Minjoo and Yujin were, of course, going back together. Like usual, Yujin was in front of Minjoo. Minjoo was looking at the back of Yujin. She knew something was wrong with her when it came to Yujin and she didn’t know what that thing was. 

 

.................................................................................................TBC......................................................................................................................

 

 

Thank you for reading my fic this far. I will try my best to give the best to you all! Hope you like this chapter :)

PS. Thank you for your comments. Those comments motivate me alot <3