Chapter 13

Melody

Sakura and Yuri started smiling when they saw Minjoo entering the class. Minjoo exhaled when she saw those teasing faces.

 

“Minjoo Morning” Sakura said in teasing tone.

 

Yuri indicated Minjoo with her one eyebrow to Yujin. Minjoo slapped Yuri.

 

“Ahh” Yuri gigled and mouthed “what?? I’m showing you”

 

“Don’t tease me” Minjoo mouthed back.

 

Chaewon who was watching with a straight face, found a bag in Minjoo’s hand.

 

“What’s that” Chaewon asked Minjoo as she took that bag.

 

“Oh. It was Yujin’s jacket. She borrowed me on the trip. I took it to return it to her” Minjoo said as she took a seat beside Chaewon.

 

“Does Minjoo fall in love with…” Sakura turned back to look at Yujin and returned back with a smirk on her face “ at that time??”

 

“Ohhhhh….. Hero Hero” Yuri joined in.

 

“Stop teasing me. Kkura…Yuri” Minjoo pouted.

 

“Ok Ok..I’ll stop for now” Sakura said and Yuri made ok with her fingers.

 

“Is that noticable Chaewonnie??” Minjoo whispered to Chaewon.

 

“what??”

 

“you know..my actions towards Yujin”

 

Chaewon slowly nodded her head “May be because I have known you since born”

 

“What should I do??” Minjoo pulled her hair.

 

“Congrats sis…” Chaewon said with a teasing tone.

 

“for what”

 

“you found your love” Chaewon covered and whispered to Minjoo’s ear.

 

“Ya..not you too” Minjoo slapped Chaewon.

 

Chaewon chuckled.”I really glad that you found your love but why her?? There are many guys and also girls who have a crush on you and why her. I don’t understand that” Chaewon slowly shook her head. “and also you have been classmates with her for 3 years and don’t know each other but when you know her, you fall for her. Wow is that effect of An Yujin?”

 

“I don’t really know myself. I’m not sure at first but the feelings…those feelings appear when I’m with her. What should I do” Minjoo pouted.

 

“just act yourself. but make sure about your feelings. Ok?? Wowww….my baby Minjoo is grown up” Chaewon patted Minjoo’s head. “First love huh”

 

 

 

“Here” Minjoo gave a bag to Yujin.

 

“What is it”

 

“Your jacket” Minjoo still held the bag.

 

Yujin took that bag. Before Yujin spoke, Minjoo walked away. Yujin furrowed her eyes and looked at Minjoo.

 

“Did you do something wrong to Minjoo?” Yena who was beside Yujin, asked.

 

“I don’t think so” Yujin tilted her head.

 

“Then what’s with her action?” Chaeyeon joined.

 

“May be she really didn’t want to talk with me” Yujin whispered.

 

“What did you say??” Chaeyeon asked because she didn’t heard it.

 

“Nothing.. Let’s go” Yujin looked at Minjoo’s back one last time and walked away.

 

 

When they returned to their houses, Minjoo was ahead of Yujin this time. Yujin was looking at Minjoo’s back. “May be she didn’t feel well today” Yujin shrugged her shoulders.

 

But Yujin was wrong. It had been 3 days and Minjoo wasn’t talking to her. When she gave Minjoo’s clothes, Minjoo just took it without saying anything. Yena and Chaeyeon sensed Yujin’s uneasiness and they also noticed Minjoo action. Yes, Minjoo was a quiet girl but not that quiet. She sometimes joined in their talks but this time, she was like refused to meet with them, no no, refused to meet or talk with Yujin. Only Yujin. Minjoo talked with Yena or Chaeyeon but only to Yujin.

 

Yujin sometimes stole glances to Minjoo when she was in the class. She couldn’t concentrate on the lectures. She couldn’t find the reason why Minjoo didn’t talk to her and she didn’t know herself why she acted this way. She didn’t care when the others talked or didn’t talk but this one was exception. She took another deep breath again today.

 

 

 

“Ya..Kim Minjoo. I told you to act normal. Why didn’t you talk to Yujin these days?” Chaewon asked.

 

“I don’t know. I feel shy when I see her and Yuri and Sakura teased so much and I’m afraid Yujin will know about my feelings.” Minjoo sighed. “and also she didn’t care if I talk to her or not” Minjoo put her head on the table.

 

Chaewon shook her head after hearing from Minjoo. She didn’t know what to say. Chaewon left the classroom without saying anything to Minjoo.

 

“Chaewon.” Sakura called her when she saw Chaewon in the corrider.

 

“I have something to say to you two..now follow me” Chaewon signal Sakura and Yuri to follow her.

 

They were now in a quiet place.

 

“Why do you come here to talk? You can talk us in the classroom.” Yuri asked and Sakura nodded.

 

“Stop teasing to Minjoo.” Chaewon crossed her hands.

 

“Why? It’s funny to see Minjoo’s reaction” Sakura giggled.

 

“Yeah. Whenever we tease, her face turns into red” Yuri laughed.

 

“Ya… you need to help your friend. Now she didn’t talk to Yujin because she was afraid that Yujin will know about her feeling.” Chaewon softly shouted.

 

Sakura and Yuri were quiet for a while and recalled these days condition.

 

“ohh…” Yuri and Sakura made a O shaped mouth.

 

“So don’t tease Minjoo from now on.Ok. We need to stay beside her whatever it takes” Chaewon glared at them.

 

Yuri and Sakura saluated Chaewon as they understood what she said.

 

 

 

“Where did you three go?” Minjoo asked them when she saw the trio came into the classroom.

 

“just..”Sakura pointed somewhere.

 

“Minjoo hwaiting” Yuri throw a fist in the air.

 

“for what??”

 

“for……Uhmmmm” Yuri was thinking what to answer. “for everything”

 

Minjoo looked at the trio strangely.

 

................................................................................................TBC.................................................................................................................