ČHAPTEŘ 6 - Let Go

Plot Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri...I'm sorry...but we cannot get back together anymore.." Jiyong said as he was caressing Seungri's hand lightly that night after Daesung and Youngbae go back for a rest.

"Ji...please don't push me away.I want to take care of you..I'm the reason..you have to live in darkness..." Seungri said but then Jiyong backhug him tighter.

"No..no...please..please don't blame yourself..It's my responsibility to keep you happy.But..I can't anymore Ri..I will just be an obstacle for your life...It will be hard to live with me...I'm use..." Jiyong got cut off when Seungri suddenly turn around and kiss his lips.It was a soft and gentle long kiss.

"I love you Seungri..I always will be..No matter where you are..Stay happy and shine brightly..you are my victory..remember?" Jiyong said smiling but Seungri can just reply with a cheeky 'hum' as he was crying but trying hard to not let Jiyong know.

"I love you Jiyong..So please..don't leave me..I need you." Seungri said last before fall asleep in Jiyong arms.

The next morning,Seungri wake up to meet an empty room,he look around to find Jiyong but he is not there.But then,he saw a sticky notes on the table beside the bed.

'Whenever you miss me,look at the sky,I'm there.Always looking out for you.I love you.Keep smiling victory.'

Seungri smile but also crying.He know,in the end Jiyong will leave him.Because he just like that,he won't let his existent be a burden to anyone no matter ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter