ČHAPTEŘ 4 - The Truth

Plot Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's eyes can't managed to hold his tears as the last name was told by Taehyun.

"He said his name was Seunghyun.Lee Seunghyun." That last sentence make Seungri cry out loud as his was having a asthma attack.

"Oh my God!Seungri are you alright?!" Taehyun ask panic as he try to hold Seungri in his arms and calm him down.

Seungri mind was cloudy as he slowly start to losing conscious.

'Seungri,I love you.Only you'

'I'll do everything I can to protect you.'

'No one can hurt you.'

'Don't feel scared.I'm here.I'll protect you.'

'You are the first and last one for me Seungri.There will be no other after you.'

'Keep smiling sunshine.You are my victory.'

'Jiyong is a jerk!He left you!'

'He didn't deserve you.'

'He ing hurt you.'

 

'Seungri,get lost from my life.'
 

'You was just trying to protecting me.And I'm here...Hating and cursing on you...'

'I'm sorry Ji....I'm sorry for letting you carried the pain alone..I'm sorry..'

Seungri thought last before completely faint in Taehyun embrace while everyone else panicly trying to get the ambulance.

Seungri was rushed to the hospital with an ambulance.Taehyun managed to contact Youngbae through Seungri phone but then his hand stop pressing the lock button as he saw the lockscreen.

Taehyun gasp as he just realize,Seungri was actually related to that guy.Or,maybe Seungri is that guy.That stranger's happiness.

Seungri was reported having terrible asthma attack and was stablize at the hospital with the help of breathing machine.He was then moved to a private room and was told to stay in hospital until he finally saved enough to dismiss from the hospital to avoid any other breath attack.

Taehyun walk in the room to see Youngbae caressing Seungri's hair that is sticking to his forehead gently.He walk and stand beside Seungri,finally getting the attention he want from the new people there.

"Hello?I guess you are Seungri's friend?I'm Youngbae.More likely like Seungri brother.His parents ask me to take care of him before they died in car accident." Youngbae said earning a sighed from Taehyun.

"I'm sorry..It was my faults..I didn't know Seungri was that man past..." Taehyun said silence but enough to grab Youngbae attention.

"What are you talking about?" He ask.

"I don't know he know Lee Seunghyun.." Taehyun said earning a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter