ČHAPTEŘ 3 - Someone New

Plot Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After days of running into Jiyong's sister,Seungri never went back to the company anymore.He already decide to move on from Jiyong,but when Dami said he is sick,Seungri can't help but to feel uneasy and a slight of worriness in his heart.He decide to start working at a warm and cozy coffee shop located 2km away from his apartment.

At that new working place,he know lots new friends,which include a boy named Taehyun.Taehyun was the first one to greet Seungri the day he came here,and since that day he cannot lay off his eyes from that cute boy.

His heart is not ready to love,but checking out on someone maybe acceptable.As day goes by,both of them manage to build a strong bond between each other that for now they call bestfriend.

"Seungri..Why do you always seems to hateful toward love?Did you have a bad past or something." Taehyun ask as both of them was having a cup of coffee since there is no customers around.

"A guy I know before,teach me the meaning of fake hope and broken promises.He managed to make me trust him..then break it all in one hit.It's not that I hate it..I'm just...scared.." Seungri said looking to his reflection in the coffee.But then,he lift his head to look up at Taehyun,when he softly hold Seungri's hand on the table and smile toward him.

"I know a guy who never lost trust in love.He is my inspiration.If only the person he love could managed to comeback to him." Taehyun said talking about a guy he adore.

"Tell me more about that guy.You seems happy when you talk bout him.He must have inspire you lots." Seungri said suddenly interested and Taehyun just smile silly.

"That hyung,is the nicest stranger I had ever meet in my life.He is a blind man." Taehyun said and Seungri smile drop as he heard the word blind.

"I was having a break down after my boyfriend left me that day,I cried alone at the park bench.But then suddenly he came toward me with a help from one of his friend I believe.That guy is still so young,and he is handsome too..Its really a waste that he is blind." Taehyun said feel sad and Seungri started to feel uneasy as his leg is shifting under the table.

"Hey little boy?Why are you crying like tomorrow is the end of the world?" A stranger sit beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter