ČHAPTEŘ 5 - I'm Here

Plot Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young..bae?" Jiyong called Youngbae named softly as his hand was swaying in the air trying to find the person he was looking for.But then Daesung hold his hand and guide it toward Youngbae tense shoulder that clearly look shocked at moment.

"Bae?Is that you?I heard from Top..that Seungri fainted and critical in Hospital.How is him?Is he ok?Can I meet him?" Jiyong ask worry.

Daesung just trying hard to endure the sobbing that was threatening to escape his lips as Youngbae's face was also full of tears that just fall just now.

"Oh..Oh my God..Jiyong..what..what happen to you?" Youngbae ask then hold on to Jiyong palm caressing it tenderly.He lift his head to look at Jiyong face that was looking straight with that black glasses.

"What happen to you eyes Jiyong?" Youngbae build up his courage to ask.

"Bae..that doesn't matter now..Is Seungri alright?Did you forced him to work hard?" Jiyong ask totally worried that maybe anyone forced him to work hard.

"Hy..hyung..do you remember me?" Suddenly Taehyun said and earn the attention from Jiyong as he turn his face toward his direction.

"Who?I kind of feel I had heard your voices somewhere?" Jiyong said then Daesung interrupted.

"It's the boy at the park Ji..The one that crying on the bench thay day remember?" Daesung said then Jiyong smile,signalling he remember.

"Ahh..That nice boy..Yeah..I remember you..how are you?What are you doing here?" Jiyong ask after Daesung help him to shake hand with Taehyun.

"I'm sorry..Hyung..I was the one who caused him here...I'm so sorry..." Taehyun quickly apologized then bowing making Jiyong panic and stopping him.

"Hey..hey..its ok..What happen?Tell me?" Jiyong ask softly.

"I..told him bout that day..when I meet you..as he feel so hatred toward love...I thought maybe your story could...inspire him..i don't know..he was your happiness..." Taehyun said feel bad.

"Then..what happen?" Jiyong ask gulping his saliva nervous.

"He was rushed to hospital for having asthma attack and now he was being checked after second asthma attack just now...He want..to meet you hyung.." Taehyun said voice cracking.

Jiyong just managed to keep silent hearing Taehyun talking.Suddenly,a doctor walk out with few nurses behind him making Daesung help Jiyong to turn toward the docto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter