ČHAPTEŘ 2 - Lost Contact

Plot Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day,Jiyong never call Seungri ever again.Seungri also,after that call,keep crying alone everytime he got the chances.Youngbae and Top was both so speechless and lost way on how to comfort Seungri anymore.He already like dead body.Just breathing.He refuse to eat nor sleep and just keep doing things he want until doctor have to force him having IV drip for th lack of nutritions in his body.Seungri can clearly seen thin as day passes by.Don't even said about his smile.That was long time ago forgotten already.

"Seungri..enough of crying already..me and Top already feel speechless and blank.We don't know what to do anymore to make you at least stop crying and remembering Jiyong.We both love you,we don't want you to get sick because of a jerk who can't seem to accept you.He is a jerk Seungri.When will you realize it and stop wasting your tears on him?" Youngbae said as he was wiping the tears on Seungri face but more keep falling down.

"I miss him hyung..I miss him..he broke all the promises we both make just like that.Like it never mean anything to him.Like I was a dust that can easily being swept away from his life.It's not fair..Its not..he must having a good happy life out there..but he left me here alone..crying and remembering all his promises and hope he gave to me.He was my life saviour when I feel down,do you know how broken I feel when he turn his back on me when he promised me he won't.He promised he will be different,but he turned out the same.Just like the other,he left.Just like that." Seungri said hugging his knees sobbing.

"That's why you need to wake up!Forget all those fake hope and promises he did to you!He said all that just to make you blind.Wake up from that dream Seungri,you need to realize there is someone out there that deserve you better than that jerk." Youngbae said trying to motivated Seungri.

On the other side of the world,Daesung,Jiyong friend was helping Jiyong to walk toward the dining table to have a lunch.

"Walk slowly Jiyong..Don't hit anywhere.Follow my direction ok." Daesung repeating his words again and again don't want to hurt him at any case.Jiyong can just afford to smile.

"It's ok Daesung ah...You don't have to feel too tense.If I hit something,its normal,I need to get used to it." Jiyong said and heard sighed from Daesung.

"I don't get why people are as idiot as you." Daesung said as he scoop out the rice.

"Maybe because love cannot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter