ČHAPTEŘ 1 - Over

Plot Twist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Seungri was in their way after their 2 years anniversary of together.Jiyong was now driving to their another destination.Jiyong calming driving the car while his other hand was intertwined in Seungri's thin finger.Smile never left any of their faces.Today such a happy day for both of them.

"Ji..Where are we going now?" Seungri said cutely while laying his head onto Jiyong right shoulder lightly while the other still trying to focus in driving and looking at Seungri's sleepy face.Well, nothing can be done, it's already nearly 1 am.

"There is only one destination Ri..Maybe you can sleep for a while before we reach there..." Jiyong said giving Seungri chance to have a rest since he look terrible tired.

"Ji...I love you.." Seungri said and its turn Jiyong stress into a comfort.He smiles slightly.

"I love you too Seungri..Always will be.Your happiness is the only things that matter to me.Sleep well honey.Goodnight."

----------------------------------
Seungri look over to Youngbae and Top,trying to figure out the shock looking both of them are giving him.

"Ok enough with the stares.What happen to me?" Seungri ask seriously have enough of the never ending staring since 10 minutes ago.

"You..you really don't remember anything?" Top ask shocked.

"If I did,I won't ask you at all.Now tell me,what happen and where is Jiyong?" Seungri face soften as Jiyong names were uttered from his mouth.

Top and Youngbae look to each other,exchanging meaningful eye contact only they both know.

"Jiyong..dissapear Seungri." Youngbae said nervous.But Seungri look at them blank.

"What?Dissapear?Why?When?How did you guys know?" Seungri ask still managed to stay calm.

"Seungri..you both are involved in a terrible car accident three weeks ago on your anniversary.You were diagnosed to be blind as broken pieces of mirror teared your cornea.Since that day Jiyong was out of nowhere to be seen." Top explain nervously while trying to not make it too shocking for Seungri.

Seungri look at Top,then Youngbae with unbelieveable eyes.Then smile and silly laugh appear from his lips.

"Hahahaha....Hyung!!You really know how to make a joke!!Hahahaha..." Seungri laugh but he slowly stop as there is no sign of laughing from Youngbae or Top.

"You..you guys..are seriously..want me to believe that?!That Jiyong left me because I was found out to be blind!!" Seungri shout angry to both of them.

"Ri..We don't want to believe it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter