Ch.5 Why

ReveroF (JJP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung walks through the walls of Jaebum's office, mindlessly walking around trying to make himself entertained as his fiancee focuses on his work. As Jaebum said, he needs to pay Jinyoung's hospital bills that's why he is very diligent with his work.

He walks through a wall that reveals to be a kitchen of sorts, staffs we're hanging out in there for a cup of tea, coffee or anything that is in the company fridge.

"Have you seen Mr. Im? He seems to be in a good mood lately, I hope his fiancee is on his way to recovery now.." a female staff said as her co-workers agreed with her statement.

"Yes, we all hope so I mean the man is so loyal like he can drop off his fiancee and try to live his life but he chose not to,.."

"This is just my opinion guys but I think this whole thing is unfair for our boss, I mean..he is a good guy and he should have the right to happiness.."

"What do you mean? He loves his fiancee that is why he is doing this whole waiting for him thing.."

"I just think this is unfair for Mr. Im, nobody knows if he's just waiting for nothing."

"Shut up..we should just support him you know. I think waiting for his lover is his happiness, let's stop talking bad about them now."

"That's just my opinion anyway, I do hope that his lover finally wakes up because our boss is wasting his precious time for him.."

The trio walks out of the room as Jinyoung stood there frozen.

It's the truth, maybe he is just wasting Jaebum's time. What if he can't come back to his body? What if he's already dead? Jinyoung looks at his body which is invisible to anyone except Jaebum, which can walk through walls, which can be elevated at his will, heck he can hover around all day if he wants to.

"What if I'm a real ghost now, what will happen to my Jaebummie?" Jinyoung mumbles to himself as he felt the sudden pain in his heart.

I don't want to leave my man..but what can I do if I will stay like this? They are speaking the truth, I am stoping Jaebum from finding his own happiness. And as much as it hurts me, I want him to be happy. Even if it wasn't with me.

Jaebum suddenly barges inside the kitchen room and saw Jinyoung staring blankly at the wall.

"Jinyoung, I've been looking everywhere for you. I got scared there for a sec, I thought you've gone away." Jaebum chuckles nervously as he remembers the panic filled moments that happens a while ago.

Jinyoung looks at his lover with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Jaebummie, I will not leave without telling you."

"Promise? Yes please do that, so I won't worry alright?" 

Jinyoung nods his head.

I won't leave without telling you my love..I promise.

-----------------------------------------❤

Jinyoung went out of the building, asking for Jaebum's per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter