Ch.3 Coping

ReveroF (JJP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson looks at his best friend who is sitting on the couch staring the tv, not really watching. It seems like his mind is occupied.

He felt sorry for Jaebum, having your boyfriend on life support as you go on with life is ing hell especially for his friend since he's so in love with Jinyoung.

"Jaebum..come one and let's eat. You've been sitting there for a very long time."

Jaebum looks surprised when he turns his head towards his friend and nod his head. Silently following him on the kitchen.

They eat silently and Jackson said a quick prayer before starting to talk.

"Jaebum..you're my friend and I understand your situation but we've been worrying for you these past months. You need money for Jinyoung's maintenance, we understand that but you also need to maintain your health."

Jaebum bows his head and continue to eat.

"Take care of yourself Jaebum. I miss you, we miss the former Jaebum."

"He's gone. Jaebum is gone because he doesn't have Jinyoung with him. Remember this once Jinyoung decides to go to heaven I will follow him. Now I appreciate your concern but I'm going to bed. I need to work my off so that my fiancee will continue to live." Jaebum spitefully said as Jackson shakes his head and sigh.

"This is all ed up. Jinyoung, please wake up soon. Jaebum needs you."

Jaebum went straight to his room and into his bed. Feeling numb, he closes his eyes and thinks of his lover's warm smile.

"I miss you babe. Please come back."

-------------❤--------------❤----------------❤----------------❤

Jinyoung slowly opens his eyes, at the uncomfortable feeling he turns his head and look around. He saw white walls and medical equipments that make him widen his eyes in confusion.

"What? Where am I?"

He slowly get up and look around.

"What...oh..wait."

He saw that he's in a hospital bed and jumped down from it when he looks back and shouted in shock.

"Oh !!!!!"

There on the bed is his twin, a perfect clone of himself who is connected to the equipment.

"What the.... What kind of a mess up dream is this?" Jinyoung wails as he slaps himself on the face.

"Ouch..it hurts to it means this is not a weird dream. Oh my God..

Jinyoung leans down on the body and tries to touch the sleeping Jinyoung's face when his hands went pass the skin and into the head.

Jinyoung shouts in fear as he runs out of the room and realizes that he walks through the door.

"Holy ..." He shouts as he stood frozen on the hospital hallway.

"No...no..." heart beating fast he saw a nurse and tries to talk to her when she walks past him, not hearing nor seeing him.

"No..I'm not a freaking ghost. I'm not..." Jinyoung cries as he turns around and stop when he saw a familiar figure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter