Ch.2 Tears

ReveroF (JJP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum is all smile at the rehearsal, this is it. He's over the moon with happiness now that all his family has come to Seoul to be with him on this special day, Jinyoung's family is also present. Mark clasp his back in a congratulatory way.

"Hey man, congrats on finally tying the knot with Jinyoung. I mean it's been a long time coming. We all knew you two will end up with each other."

"Really? So we're the only ones who have no idea?"

"Because you're both dumb. Where is he anyway?"

"He took the taxi because I'm at the opposite side of where he's at. I've been calling him for ten minutes or so but he doesn't answer. Let's wait a little bit more, maybe he's here already..you all know how he loves to surprise me." Jaebum giggles as Mark shakes his head, already used to his two friend's antics.

"Mr. Im, we'll wait for five minutes more and then start with the rehearsal without Mr. Park, he can join us when he gets here."

"Okay, thanks Mr. Han, you seem like you like what you're doing and enjoying your work. Thank you for being understanding."

"Why thank you, Mr. Im, yes I love my job, what more can make me happy than share a special day with couples all around right? I'll call on you later Mr. Im"

The man walks away as Jaebum looks back at Mark.

"Jackson will need a new flatmate now you know."

"Yeah he already tells me but I think I'll pass."

"Mark, you do know that he likes you right?"

"Yes I know but I and Jackson will not work out. I like Jackson, he's an attractive man and all that but I ain't bottoming for anyone.'

Jaebum looks shocked at the statement as Mark raises an eyebrow.

"What? Do you think I'm some bottom dude? No way, I want a soft and cuddly bottom as my partner, thank you very much."

Jaebum felt sad for Jackson after hearing the words SOFT and CUDDLY, since the man is a top material, with a muscled to die for body.

"Jackson is cuddly.."

"Yes he is but he's also not willing to be the receiving end so..that's the end for us."

Jaebum sigh and shakes his head, he felt really bad for his best friend but Mark already put his foot down on this one and knowing the older man means no one can change his mind,

"I feel bad for him.."

"Shut up because he's coming this way."

"Hey guys so, after this one we'll have a bachelor party for Jaebum back at our flat, don't worry bro I already talked to Jinyoung and he's cool with it so."

"Okay, let's make this bachelor party rock."

"You're only saying that because Mark dumps me.." Jackson mutters as he crosses his arms.

"Hey...if you just conceide and be what I want you to be in the relationship then I'll take you, man." Mark slowly said.

"How about we switch every once in a while.." Jackson whines as Jaebum shakes his head and put a hand on his ears.

"For 's sake, I don't wanna hear your ual propositions with each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter