Ch.1 Happiness

ReveroF (JJP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum smiled widely as he texts back to his boyfriend who is now his fiancee. There are no dull moments when it comes to Jinyoung, they've always been in sync with each other since childhood.

Yes, he will admit that they are the typical childhood sweetheart who eventually fell in love with each other and started a relationship when they finished high school. No one in their circle of friends were surprised when they announced their relationship to them saying that they know and they have been waiting for them to admit it.

Jinyoung has been a staple in his life, yes they are inseparable and he wants to be with the guy until they are both old and gray. Thus he proposed to him just last week. Everyone is excited, their family has been with them when he prepared the surprise proposal and their parents can never be happier than they currently are.

"Im Jaebum, flirting with your Jinyoungie again huh?" Jackson teases his best friend who smirks and shrugs his shoulders, acting cool and yet sporting a blush on his cheeks.

"Shut up Wang.I have every right to flirt with my soon to be husband." He puts his cp down to continue eating when Jackson scoff.

"Anyways, I'm happy for you bro but I have to admit that I will ing miss your , that dull apartment will be boring without you," Jackson complains as Jaebum chuckles under his breath.

"Why don't you ask Mark to move in then if you're feeling lonely."

"Do you think I didn't yet? Of course, I already asked him and his answer is..he'll think about it first. Alright, now you have the passes to fell sorry for me. Go on."

Jaebum sigh as he pats Jackson on the arms.

"Never lose hope bro."

"I won't, I just want to be lucky like you for once."

"You'll get your luck soon too.."

-----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung smiles as he walks around the park, enjoying his solitude. A few months from now he will be Mr. Im Jinyoung, preferring to use Jaebum's name, that makes him feel the big impact of what's to come. He will shed his old self off and be his lover's husband until death does them part.

"Oh!" Jinyoung stumbled backward as he bumps into someone on his stroll.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm not really looking where I'm going." A smaller man said, panting heavily as he seems to be running around.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too, but are you alright?"

"Sorry I need to go, I have to find my baby. I'm such an irresponsible papa I just make a phone call and lost him."

"Okay, I will help you. What is the child's name? What does he look like?"

"His name is Bambam, he's almost three years old he's the cutest baby ever."

"Okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter