Ch.4 Scary

ReveroF (JJP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum woke up with a smile, he dreamt of his Jinyoungie last night and he felt happy. Even if it is just a dream, at least had an opportunity to be with him.

He sleepily stands up and walks towards the bathroom humming under his breath, a tune that was taken from his and Jinyoung's favorite song.

He sang as he takes a morning shower when he shakes his head in shock and looks around the bathroom with wide eyes.

"Hmmm Hmmm Hmm..."

What the is that...Jackson is on a 3-day seminar. I'm the only one home.

"Nah..it's just my imagination..." Jaebum mutters under his breath as he shakes himself off and continues his shower when he turns around and shouted in shock.

"Jaebumie..you forgot your towels.."

"OH MY ING GOD.." Jaebum shouts as he grabs on his chest, his heart is beating fast as he stares at Jinyoung who suddenly appeared inside the bathroom.

Shocked to the very core, he opens his mouth to say something but no words came out. He just looks like a fish out of the water, Jinyoung laughs at his lover and lifted his hand to put it on Jaebum's cheek.

"Oh, ..that's cold. Jinyoung!!!" Jaebum gasp as he walks backward in order to put some distance between them. Jinyoung pouts as he saw that action from his lover.

"Why are you backing off Jaebum? You don't want me anymore?" Jinyoung said with a pout.

"But..you're here..oh !" Jaebum shouts as he runs out of the bathroom stark , pick up the phone and dialed the hospital number, looking for Jinyoung's doctor.

"Mr. Im, what can I help..."

"Is Jinyoung okay? Please check up on him and make sure he's okay. He's still breathing, right? I need to know!" Jaebum shouted in fear as he looks back at the image of his fiancee looking at him sullenly.

"Yes he is safe Mr. Im, relax and take a deep breath. He is under our care 24/7 and we have rules that if anything happens you will be informed immediately."

Jaebum clutches his beating heart, thankful at the information that was given by the doctor. 

"Yes, thank you. I just had a bout of panic. Sorry for shouting Doctor."

"It's okay Mr. Im. Have a nice day."

Jaebum take a huge breathe in and exhaled. Closing his eyes and preparing his mind to calm down. He opens his eyes slowly, wanting to have the image disappear from his eyes entirely when he still saw him there. A copy of his Jinyoung, standing still as if waiting for him to open his eyes. He closes it again and shakes his head.

"No, no, no. This is not happening to me, I am not seeing things. My Jinyoung is not a ghost, my Jinyoung is not a ghost." he repeated that litany to himself as he takes a peek every now and then towards Jinyoung.

Jinyoung suddenly laughs out loud.

"Omo, so cute Jaebum hyung." Jinyoung squeals as he appears right at Jaebum's face, too close for comfort with his warm smile.

"I miss you, my Jaebummie..."

"AHHHHHH, stop this. Disappear now you..you..I don't know who you are but stop copying my Jinyoung and..stop haunting me!!!" Jaebum runs out of the room grabbing his jeans and t-shirts. Dialing Jackson's number as he runs a hand on his hair.

"Hey...you called.."

"We need to have this apartment blessed by a priest or something. Some ghost is ing stalking me.." Jaebum started.

There's a long pause in the line as Jackson fakes a cough a few minutes later.

"Okay, are you stoned?"

"I'm not, he's freaking here, he walks through walls and doors and he touches my ing face with his ice cold hands!" 

"Okay, stop smoking weeds man and take a rest. Talk to me when you're sane enough okay?"

"I am sane! I saw him, he's here."

Jackson clucks his tongue in irritation as he tolerates his friend's foolishness.

"Alright, what does the ghost looks like?"

"He looks like Jinyoung.."

"Oh my ing God..is he still alive in the hospi.."

"Yes, he's still alive. I checked it already."

"Then..wait. You're with Jinyoung ghost now, tell me where is he?"

"He's..." Jaebum looks around and noticed that no ghost followed him out.

"He's inside my room."

"Okay...go check if the ghost is gone."

"Don't hang up the phone, I'm walking right back there." Jaebum clutches his cellphone tighter as he walks slowly. He walks inside and sees Jinyoung on his bed crying.

"Where is he..Jaebum? Hey, you still alive there?"

Jaebum stays quiet as he stares at the image of Jinyoung with his head bowed down, face buried in both his hands as if shielding the world from his weakness.

"He's here...it's Jinyoung." Jaebum slowly whispers as he put the cellphone down and slowly walks towards the crying man.

A muffled "HEY JAEBUM AH!!" from the cellphone was heard.

Jaebum stopped walking and stands beside the bed. Jinyoung sniffled and try to hide his face some more when Jaebum reached out a hand to touch his hands but it just went through. He can't touch him. Jinyoung realizes what happens, which makes him cry more. He craves for his touch, he wanted his lover's comfort now that he's lost.

"Shhh.Jinyoung? Why..tell me what happened."

Jinyoung stopped crying as he looks up at his lover with tears. 

"You believe me?" 

"You cry like the real Jinyoung..'

"Because I am Jinyoung, hyung please believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter