End

BAD BOY

Jungkook and Taehyung where walking hand in hand along the beach. They didn’t speak much to each other they simply enjoyed the ocean and the sounds of the waves hitting shore. Taehyung would occasionally kick water at Jungkook causing them both to laugh.

 

“Look!” Taehyung said picking up a seashell that laid in the sand. “It’s beautiful.”

 

“Yeah Taehyung,” Jungkook said smiling. “It really is.”

 

Taehyung set up a place for the pair to sit down on the beach. Taehyung sat down and let Jungkook sit between his legs.

 

Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the beach for an hour speaking to each other and looking at the sun set in front of them.

 

--

 

Taehyung and Jungkook rented a room in a nearby hotel to stay the night.

 

“Tae~” Jungkook whined. “Can we please order some banana milk?”

 

“Baby your adorable but there isn’t a store near here that sells banana milk.” Taehyung said pinching Jungkook’s cheeks.

 

Jungkook sat on the bed pouting about not getting what he wanted. Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook and kissed his still pouting lips.

 

“How about we get some tomorrow on the way to my house?” Taehyung suggested.

 

Jungkook just sulked more in response.

 

“Come on baby.” Taehyung said tickling the younger. “Come on~”

 

“Hyungie~ Stop that.” Jungkook whined trying to defend himself as Taehyung still tickled him.

 

Jungkook jumped off the bed and ran around the room with Taehyung chasing close behind him.

 

Taehyung caught Jungkook and pinned him on the ground with his wrist place above him.

 

“Gotcha baby.” Taehyung said smiling down at Jungkook.

 

Jungkook squirmed under Taehyung trying to see if he could somehow get him off of him.

 

“Get off me hyung.” Jungkook said whining.

 

“Nope. Not until you agree to stop asking for banana milk and wait till tomorrow.”

 

Jungkook sighs still wanting the banana milk now. “Fine.” Jungkook mumbles.

 

“What was that baby I didn’t hear you.”

 

“Fine.” Jungkook said raising his voice slightly.

 

“Good.” Taehyung said giving Jungkook a peck on the lips. “Lets go to sleep baby.”