Please Leave

BAD BOY

Jungkook had been in the hospital for 4 days now. He had test after test done to see how severe his condition was. Jungkook had been on meds to help stabilize his heart beats.

 

“Jungkook?” Taehyung said walking into his hospital room. “I got you some food baby.”

 

Jungkook had to start eating more since he has to take so many pills and is hooked up to IV’s.

 

“Come on the doctor said you gotta get some of your strength back baby so you gotta eat something okay.” Taehyung said setting down Jungkook’s food in front of him.

 

Jungkook didn’t want to eat. Ever since he got to the hospital he always felt sick at his stomach. The pain in his chest never seemed to end.

 

“Fine.” Jungkook said sitting up and beginning to eat.

 

Jungkook hated Taehyung seeing him like this. He could see in Taehyung’s eyes that he was terrible worried, but also that he was tired.

 

“Taehyung.” Jungkook said taking a break from his meal. “You need to go back to school.”

 

Taehyung hadn’t left Jungkook’s side since Saturday when he passed out in the park.

 

“Baby I’m not leaving ok.” Taehyung said attempting to hold his hand. Jungkook moved his hand away from Taehyung’s grip.

 

“Taehyung you need to leave.” Jungkook said with a tear falling down his cheek. “I don’t want you seeing me like this. J-just go.”

 

“Jungkook, baby I’m not leaving. I need to make sure you get better.” Taehyung said holding Jungkook’s cheeks in his hand so they were face to face.

 

“Jungkook I love you. I always have. You never knew because I never had the courage to tell you. I’ve liked you for years. Baby your so perfect to be and I don’t wanna lose you. Don’t push me away please.”

 

Taehyung’s eyes filled with tears as he told Jungkook his feelings.

 

“The day I first saw you was the best day of my life and I knew there would be no point of living without you Jungkook. Please baby I don’t want to leave.” Taehyungs tears fell from his cheeks and hit Jungkook’s.

 

Jungkook’s face was stained with his and Taehyung’s tears as they stared into each other’s eyes.

 

“Taehyung.” Jungkook said, “I love you so much, but that’s why you need to leave.” Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s cheek. “Go.” Jungkook whispered as he moved Taehyung’s hands off of him.

 

“Baby no.” Taehyung said with his hands beginning to shake.

 

Jungkook had no choice, he pressed the button on the side of his bed and called his nurse.

 

“Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Jungkook?”

 

“Yes please get him out of here.”

 

“Your Fiancé?” she said slightly confused.

 

“He isn’t my fiancé ma’am. Please make him go.” Jungkook said with his voice beginning to break.

 

“Ok, sir if you would follow me.” Taehyung knew that there was nothing else he could do to convince Jungkook to let him stay.

 

“Yes ma’am.” Taehyung said with tears falling harshly down his face. Taehyung walked out of the hospital with his head hung low, trying to conceal his tears from everyone around him.

 

“J-jungkook.” Taehyung said sitting in his car letting the tear flow down his cheeks. “I-I should of told you sooner. I should of tried harder.” Taehyung said slamming his hands onto his steering wheel harshly.

 

“Jungkook I love you.” Taehyung said calming down slightly.

 

Jungkook was sitting in his hospital room crying too. He knew that it would hurt to see Taehyung leave, but he didn’t know it would hurt this much. Jungkook didn’t want this to possibly be the last way he ever saw Jungkook. Sick, with IV’s stuck in his arms, and weak. Jungkook knew he couldn’t watch as he saw Taehyung grow even more tired each day.

 

Taehyung drove away. He drove for hours with no set destination. Taehyung eventually found himself at a bar. It was empty with few people. He decided to go inside.

 

Taehyung sat there at the bar messing with the straw in his drink.

 

“Sir is there anything else I can get you.” A female bartender asked him nicely.

 

Taehyung didn’t drink but one drink. He knew it was a bad idea to drink away his pain. He knew that it wouldn’t make anything better.

 

He simply drove to Jungkook’s apartment. No one was there. Taehyung sat outside of the apartment building for almost 2 hours. Just thinking about the good times him and Jungkook had.

 

How just four days ago he woke up to Jungkook’s face. He woke up in Jungkook’s arm. Taehyung wanted to call Jungkook to see if he was alright. It was 3am. He decided it wasn’t a good idea.

 

Taehyung-

Baby boy I love you

I will never forget you

And I will always be here for you.

 

Jungkook cried as he read the message from Taehyung. He hated making the older leave him, but he knew it was for the best.