Take Him Now

BAD BOY

Jungkook felt terrible, it had been about a week since he forced Taehyung to leave. It was so hard receiving loving messages from the older but knowing that he didn’t need to respond, not even with a simple ‘I love you too’

 

Jungkook hadn’t spoken to anyone, not even Jimin when he would come to visit the two would just sit in silence.

 

Taehyung hated school more than ever. The class he looked forward to was now his least favorite. Taehyung missed seeing Jungkook in the halls or sitting next to him in class. He had cried so many times wanting to go to the hospital to just hold Jungkook in his arms.

 

Taehyung contacted Namjoon to give him updates on how Jungkook was doing. Namjoon had told Taehyung how Jungkook had stopped speaking all together, and how he cried for hours the past week.

 

(Friday)

Taehyung-

Baby I love you so much

I know you won’t respond

And you will continue to push me away

But I don’t care

Take all the time you need baby

I’ll be waiting

Love you <3

(seen)

 

(Saturday)

Taehyung-

Good morning baby

Uh I miss you

(seen)

 

Taehyung stopped sending daily messages to the younger. He knew he would get no response from the younger. Opening the messages and trying to contact him was hard for Taehyung. He hoped everyday for a response that would never happen.

 

Jungkook-

I love you too

 

Jungkook decided that the simple response was all he needed to give. His health was depleting rather quickly and he knew that he just wanted Taehyung to know how he loved him if the end day came.

 

Jungkook looked at the time 4:43pm at 5 he knew it was time to take his medicine and try and eat. Jungkook felt a sharp pain in his chest though, then it went black.

 

“Sir he is going into heart failure, we can either perform the surgery now or well there is no other option to save him.” This is what the head surgeon told Namjoon as he began to panic slightly.

 

“Do whatever it takes.” Namjoon said.

 

Namjoon immediately called Taehyung who was sitting in class.

 

Namjoon what is it I was in class

 

Taehyung get to the hospital now! Jungkook just went into emergency surgery.

 

Taehyung left immediately he didn’t grab any of his things from class he just ran to his car and went to the hospital. He was met with Namjoon’s worried eyes when he arrived. Jimin was there too.

 

“Around 4:45 he fainted. His heart rate dropped instantly and he went into heart failure. Since the hole in his heart hasn’t gotten any better. The doctors said its like there going to put a patch on his heart in a way, there is a chance that it won’t work though.” Namjoon’s voice broke as he said his last few words, tears began to fall.

 

**8 hours later**

 

Taehyung stayed in the waiting room for hours waiting for the surgery to end.

 

“Family of Jeon Jungkook.” A nurse said calling into the waiting room. Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung all got up and walked back into Jungkook’s room.

 

“He hasn’t woken up yet sirs, but he will.” The doctor said smiling slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oml I swear it gets happy after the chapter

<3 love you mean it <3