Lets Go

BAD BOY

Ok so last few chapters have been real sad mess ok. That all will be over soon I promise ^-^

And I wrote this cause I got asked at 10:03 last night to update soon so here we are XD

 

 

Jungkook finally woke up about 3 hours after surgery. He had no clue of what happened. As he woke up he felt a warm hand intertwined with his. He looked over to see Taehyung sitting in a chair next to his bed sleeping. Jungkook could see where the tears stained his cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jungkook whispered kissing the top of Taehyung’s hand. It felt right in his hand. Jungkook had missed seeing Taehyung everyday. Seeing his boxed smile when Jungkook would do what he was supposed to.

 

Jungkook looked around the room to see if anyone else was there. He saw Namjoon and Jimin sleeping in chair across the room. Jungkook gently squeezed Taehyung’s hand to see if he could wake him.

 

Taehyung groaned as he finally woke up being met by Jungkook’s doe eyes staring back at him.

 

“Jungkook.” Taehyung said as tears began to form in his eyes. “Baby I missed you so much.”

 

Jungkook hated seeing that he actually hurt Taehyung. All he wanted to do was protect him, to protect Taehyung from himself.

 

“Tae I’m sor-“

 

“Don’t say sorry baby its ok. I know why you made me leave. I just missed you. “ Taehyung said as he kissed Jungkook’s cheek. “Now go back to bed baby you need to rest ok.”

 

*almost a week later*

 

“Mr. Jungkook sir, you may go home today. We are going to discharge you. It seems you are doing much better. We will give you medicine that you will have to take twice daily, but that will be all.”

 

Jungkook was doing better. He was back to his old self. Jungkook would go take a wheelchair from the nurse and have Taehyung push him around even though he didn’t need it. He loved seeing Taehyung smile as he ran down the hall with Jungkook in the chair.

 

They almost ran into a few nurses on their way around the hospital, but they managed not to hit anyone.

 

“Yes sir.” Jungkook said grabbing the clothes and shoes Taehyung had gotten from his apartment.

 

“Come on baby boy.” Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook’s hand as they walked out of the hospital together.

 

“Taehyung can we go out today?” Jungkook said.

 

“Yeah sure baby what do you wanna do today?”

 

“I was thinking….. the beach.” Jungkook said cheerfully.

 

“If your up for it then we can go baby.”

 

On their way Taehyung and Jungkook rode in silence not speaking. As a song Jungkook knew came on the radio he hummed along.

 

Taehyung had slid his hand on Jungkook’s left thigh.

 

“Baby sing louder.” Taehyung said only being able to hear a few notes of what Jungkook was singing.

 

Jungkook sang louder but only a little. After Taehyungs comment he was flustered and it wasn’t helping that Taehyung’s hand was rubbing his inner thigh.

 

Jungkook sang louder as a song he knew by heart came on. He knew he wouldn’t mess up the notes so he sang louder for Taehyung to hear.

 

“Baby your so perfect.” Taehyung said giving Jungkook’s thigh a harsh squeeze causing him to squeal at the sudden action.

 

“Meanie.” Jungkook said hitting Taehyung’s arm playfully.

 

“Can I be your meanie?” Taehyung said with his voice going into a serious tone.

 

“W-what?” Jungkook said with his cheek turning a deep red.

 

“Can I be your meanie. Jungkook I can’t lose you again. It took all I had in me to not run into the hospital and see you even though you didn’t want me there.” Taehyung said facing forward. “Will you promise me that I can be yours even if its not right now.”

 

Jungkook was shocked. He hated not being with Taehyung. He missed his smile, his warmth when he would fall asleep next to him. He missed the hand being placed on his thigh every chance it could be, Jungkook missed it all.

 

“I-I promise.” Jungkook said grabbing the hand Taehyung had one his thigh and intertwining their fingers. “I love you, Taehyung.”

 

“I love you too, but look Jungkook. Where here.” Taehyung said pointing to the ocean in front of them. “Come one lets go.” Taehyung said getting out of the car and jumping around like a child.

 

“Yeah lets go.” Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyungs hand and began walking towards the sand.