Sick

BAD BOY

JK’s p.o.v.

I never thought I would be doing this. Its currently 11:34 and Taehyung and I are walking hand in hand down the street. We saw some classmates stare at us as we walked by, but Taehyung just tightened his grip on my hand, reassuring me that everything was okay.

 

I haven’t told many people about me being gay. My parents weren’t very found of the idea and acted as if it wasn’t true. They always would introduce me to their co-workers daughters, but I never had any interest in them.

 

Now many people from our class would know that I was gay, but I’m fine with that. I don’t feel to nice though, I haven’t been feeling to well for the past few month. Sometimes I would black out, but Namjoon Hyung would find me and take care of me. I’m sure whats happening, but I’m pretty sure its just something minor. Maybe hot flashes or low blood sugar, but I haven’t thought much about it.

 

“Baby boy are you ok.” I could hear Taehyung say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

“O-oh yeah I’m ok. I was just thinking.” I said.

 

“Ok baby.” Taehyung said giving me that adorable boxed smile of his. I love his smile. It made my heart flutter. I haven’t spoken to Taehyung for a long time, but the older was already important to me. At first I thought he was just bad news, but there is a different side of Taehyung that I’m sure very few people have really seen.

 

I have a strange feeling though, my head is pounding. I feel sort of dizzy, the whole world is spinning in my head. It all went black.

 

TH’s p.o.v.

I could feel Jungkook’s weight get heavier as he fell. I quickly caught him before his head hit the hard ground.

 

“Jungkook.” I said loudly slightly shaking his lifeless body. “Jungkook!”

 

I quickly grabbed for my back pocket grabbing my phone and dialing 911. As I could hear the sirens I felt like crying. What’s wrong with him, why did he just faint, so many thoughts ran threw my head all at once.

 

Normal p.o.v.

 

Taehyung got into the ambulance and held Jungkook’s hand all the way to the hospital.

 

“Sir what happened today?” an EMT asked him on the way to the hospital.

 

“We where taking a walk, he let me stay over at his house last night. Then as we were walking he just fainted out of no where.”

 

“Is there anyone we could call for him.”

 

All Taehyung could think of was Namjoon. Namjoon knew Jungkook best. Taehyung decided to give Namjoon a call from the ambulance.

 

Ok Taehyung, I’m on my way to the ER now, calm down ok

 

Ok Namjoon just hurry please. I don’t know whats happening

 

Taehyung was panicking in his head. The boy he had fell in love with all of these years has just fainted out of no where.

 

“Sir are you family?” the EMT asked him.

 

“I-I’m” Taehyung knew that if he said he was just a friend they would not tell him about Jungkook’s condition. “I’m his fiancé.” Taehyung lied.

 

Taehyung was nervous as he saw Namjoon trying to explain Jungkook’s health to the ER doctors.

 

“Yes sir, he has fainted many times before. It is usually random and out of no where.” Taehyung could hear Namjoon telling the doctors. “He never saw them as a serious thing. He thought maybe just hot flashes or low blood sugar.”

 

“We don’t know much now but we need consent from his fiancé to do blood work and test.”

 

Namjoon looked confused. Taehyung quickly walked up and began to speak, “Yes it is fine, go ahead with the test.”

 

“Fiancé!” Namjoon said in a quiet yell.

 

“Look I care for him, I knew they would tell me nothing if I wasn’t what they considered as family so I lied and said he was my fiancé.” Taehyung explained to Namjoon.

 

Before Namjoon could even get angry, the pair heard a familiar voice.

 

“Ta-taehyung.” Jungkook said loudly from his room.

 

Taehyung quickly walked in, heading to Jungkook’s bedside and holding his hand.

 

“It’s ok baby boy, I’m right here.” Taehyung said as a single tear fell down his cheek.

 

“Hello,” said a doctor walking in with files in his hand.

 

“Hello mister Jeon Jungkook. I’m doctor Wong and I have some news to tell you and your fiancé.”

 

Jungkook was stunned at the word ‘fiancé’, before Jungkook could question it he heard Taehyung whisper in his ear, “I’ll explain later baby.”

 

“What is it Dr. Wong.” Jungkook said.

 

“Sir I’m sorry to tell you this, but you have a fairly serious heart problem. Your heart seems to have, how do I say this a hole in a way. This is what has been causing you to faint, but also it has been causing irregular heart beats. I’m sorry.”

 

Jungkook could feel the tears stream down his face.

 

“Is there anything we can do about it doctor?” Taehyung said.

 

“For now we are unsure, we would need to do more test to see the true severity of the problem and come up with the best ways to treat you. We will try our best to solve your problem.”

 

“Ok thank you doctor.” Namjoon said.

 

Jungkook was silent, he was in tears.

 

“B-baby, your gonna be ok.” Taehyung said as tears escaped. “I’ll be here with you baby boy, im not leaving. I promise.”

 

Jungkook couldn’t resist he kissed Taehyung.

 

“T-tae, I love you.”

 

“I love you too baby.”