Don't Touch Me!

BAD BOY

Jungkook sat down in his seat, as he did every day. He sat in the same seat and got out all of his stuff out. He place his things neatly in his work area and waited for the teacher to start class.

 

“Class today we will be receiving a new student to the class. As you might now him his name is Kim Taehyung. Be nice and help him whenever he might need it.”

 

Just after the teacher finished speaking Taehyung walked into the classroom.

 

“Please take any seat you would like.”

 

There were a fair amount of open seats in the class. One located next to Jungkook. Taehyung looked up to find a seat.

 

Jungkook knew Taehyung was going to be trouble. Taehyung has always been trouble every since grade school. Always getting in fights or skipping school all together. Taehyung also happened to be gay, just like Jungkook, but that didn’t stop all of the girls in the school from throwing themselves at Taehyung.

 

Jungkook never really talked to Taehyung.

 

Taehyung smirked when he saw the empty seat next to Jungkook. Taehyung walked up and sat right next to Jungkook.

 

Taehyung got out the few things he had for the class.

 

“Hey,” Taehyung said facing Jungkook. ”I’m Taehyung.”

 

“Yeah I know who you are. I’m Jungkook now if you would please be quiet so I can focus.”

 

“Oh a feisty one.” Taehyung said, “I like that.”

 

“Be quiet Taehyung, I’m trying to get my work done.”

 

Taehyung sat there and tapped his pencil not paying attention to the teacher, but he was staring at Jungkook.

 

Jungkook tried to not let the tapping get on his nerves, but it did. He hated when people tapped their pencils or when they just stared at him.

 

“Could you stop.” Jungkook said facing towards Taehyung.

 

“Stop what baby.”

 

“Yah! Don’t call me baby, but stop tapping your pencil and stop freaking staring at me!”

 

“Aw baby I can’t stop staring at you. You’re beautiful.” Taehyung said placing his hand on Jungkook’s thigh. “These are really nice too.” Taehyung said his lips.

 

“Hey!” Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung’s hand and moving it from his thigh “Don’t touch me.”

 

“Aw come on baby.” Taehyung said poking Jungkook’s thigh repeatedly. “There so big. Baby you have nice thighs.” Taehyung said rubbing Jungkook’s thigh now.

 

This was bad. Jungkook knew that he had big thighs, but also they were one of his soft spots. He wasn’t sure what to do anymore.

 

“Baby you ok?” Taehyung said giving Jungkook’s thigh a squeeze.

 

“Could you please stop Taehyung.” Jungkook said looking at Taehyung’s hand on his thigh.

 

“Why baby? I like having my hand here.” Taehyung began to rub his thumb on Jungkook’s thigh

 

“Please Taehyung stop.” Jungkook said quietly grabbing Taehyung’s hand weakly.

 

Jungkook tried to move Taehyung’s hand, but it didn’t work Taehyung just kept his hand there.

 

Jungkook finally gave in. He tried to just continue his work and ignore the hand on his thigh.

 

That was until he felt a hand linger on his inner thigh. He looked over to see Taehyung staring at his hand while he gently rubs Jungkook’s inner thigh.

 

Jungkook watched has Taehyung his lips as he grew closer to Jungkook’s privates.

 

Before Taehyung could try anything Jungkook stopped his hand.

 

“I’m fine with your hand on my thigh, but no where else.” Jungkook said sternly.

 

“Oh come on baby, don’t be like that.” Taehyung said sliding his finger up and down Jungkook’s inner thigh.

 

“Taehyung stop!” Jungkook said raising his voice.

 

“Is everything okay over there.” The teacher asked from the front of the room.

 

“Oh yes. Sorry sir.” Jungkook said.

 

The teacher didn’t notice Taehyung’s hand resting on Jungkook’s thigh, he instead turned around and continued to teach the lesson.

 

Jungkook looked at his watch in relief just 4 more minutes of this class before he can leave.

 

Taehyung removed his hand from Jungkook’s thigh and began writing something down on a small piece of paper.

 

“Here Jungkook.” Taehyung said handing him the paper. Right has Jungkook grabbed the paper the bell rang and Taehyung left.

 

Jungkook could still feel the heat from Taehyung’s hand and he honestly kind of missed it.

 

Jungkook looked down at the paper and read it. It was a phone number. Under the number Taehyung left a note ‘Call me later baby <3’

 

‘What just happened?’ Jungkook thought to himself.