In reality, you are a jerk

Jessica Becoming Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“At Taeyeon’s lenses, you are. In reality, you are a jerk.”

 

 

Jessica hates her fan girls but let’s say, for certain cases or people, she doesn’t. She adores them when they love pink, their eyes are small and when they smile, it reflecting a thousand stars behind her eyes.

And she is Tiffany Hwang – Taeyeon’s number one enemy.

What is Tiffany’s best trait at Jessica’s eyes?

Oh. She got many actually.

Despite the fact that Tiffany is also obsess toward Jessica, Jessica found that Tiffany is less creepier than Taeyeon herself. At least, Tiffany ask beforehand to snap a picture of Jessica playing but Taeyeon don’t. Tiffany also helps her with her homework when she was so clueless in Trigonometry.

And Tiffany speaks Spanish, which is y.

Jessica really doesn’t have the heart to compare those two with each other. But if she were forced to do one, she will just have to do it. Did she?

For an example, Jessica does really appreciate Taeyeon best future, her porcelain white skin that really shows up when she was in love with Jessica. She could easily spot Taeyeon in the crowd whenever she’s in game because Taeyeon’s skin is really white and obvious.

But Jessica hates that confident admirable sparks from Taeyeon eyes. Whenever the girl easily snaps a picture of her changing to her jersey, she founds Taeyeon eyes sparkles in glitter. And it annoys her.

But Tiffany on other hand…

Is so pure, so lovely, so pretty and so inspirational.

Jessica meets Tiffany when she was so ready to face Taeyeon and other ert fan girls with their camera on and she bumped into Tiffany. Being a gentleman ever, she extends her hand out and was captured by Tiffany’s glistening eyes of fear.

That time, Tiffany does know that Jessica hates her own fan girl and actually, she had never met Tiffany by herself. She only know Taeyeon because Taeyeon is pretty… forward and brave one. While others loves to stay behind Taeyeon and hide.

The day Tiffany grabs Jessica palm, Jessica knows she will have a huge crush on the pink monster. Tiffany is so cute that she can’t resist her whenever she met her at the middle of the road. She will wear her excited face and Jessica won’t ever mind the fact that sometimes Tiffany shows her a snap peek from her camera.

Jessica has to admit that Taeyeon have that photography skills way better than Tiffany but no way in hell she would admit it.

Jessica wants those obsess fan girls to stop. But for Tiffany, she is an exceptional. Jessica likes having Tiffany around. The girl makes her life full of wonder and beautiful. World sparks well when she’s smiling and she could save a life with her smile.

And Taeyeon…

Wasn’t really fond on Tiffany.                         

 

 

 

“Which fan base is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter