[Special Chapter] Home

Jessica Becoming Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Not a chapter continuation from the on-going series. Just a quick one-shot for everyone who probably lost somebody after all. Rest in peace. I love you. 

 

 

 

A special chapter for everyone who lost someone in our silent war.

It's okay.
If you're lost, we're all a little lost and it's alright - Nighbirde

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Happy birthday Jessica! C'mon babe, blow the candle and make your wish." Taeyeon urges me to blow the beautifully shaped candle. There's definitely a lot of cakes and a lot of passion in baking them. I should always know, Kim Taeyeon really love to bake cake. Maybe, I should buy the mixer baking that she always aimed whenever we shopped at the walmart or browsing online.

My pretty Taeyeon, likes to bake.

I always felt the world stops whenever Taeyeon is around me. Whenever Taeyeon is sleeping, whenever Taeyeon is eating and whenever Taeyeon is having the best moment in her life. To that, I had the chances to appreciate her beautiful eyes, porcelain skins and long lashes that always there to impress me with her beauty. Lord, I have never met anyone beautiful than her. On top of that, Kim Taeyeon is my real Miss Universe.

They said beauty fades by the time changes.

I known Taeyeon for a very long time; since we're in the kindergarten and till now, I found Taeyeon grows up prettily. It wasn't that hard to impress any stranger on street to blink their eyes thrice when they were seeing Taeyeon. Of course, with small height and flawless character, nobody would shut their eyes.

And to be honest, me too.

Which is why I like to go through every Taeyeon's feature when she sleeps. Lord creating Kim Taeyeon with a perfect complexion and happiness. Lord must be in their happiest moment in their life when they were about to create Kim Taeyeon in person.

Seeing Taeyeon makes me happy.

Which is why, I couldn't imagine myself if I'm not seeing Taeyeon for the next 5 months.

"Baby? You need help in blowing the candles? I can do so hehe," she was extremely excited to blow the candles. Taeyeon likes celebrating birthday. Anyone's birthday is her birthday too.

I pull her hands toward me and smiled.

, this is my last birthday though. My last birthday celebrating with Kim Taeyeon. My last birthday to admire her beauty. My last birthday to thanking Kim Taeyeon for existing in my entire life. People like Taeyeon deserves an enternity of hapiness in this world. And that one, Kim Taeyeon will always be happy forever.

"You're ready?"

"Always do."

"After you, my love."

 

 

Yoona decided to dropped by at her bestfriend house. A long-life rival but a bestfriend at night. The house that used to be perfect for every ocassion and hangout. A house that used to be a protection because it protects everyone inside. And the house that kept thousand memories for those who had leave everyone behind. A house that is a huge symbol how loving Jessica Jung toward Kim Taeyeon.

Yoona still remembers the day that Jessica keep budging her for a meeting with her father at the office. Yoona thought she is trying to wasting her time but she wasn't that time. She was serious and hearing the budget she had for her dream home, it was not shocking. Jessica is born from a silver-spoon, a penthouse or studio house wasn't anything to her if you know her by years.

When Yoona got back from her class, her father keep thanking her for helping her father with his monthly target. Yoona gets to eat hanwoo (korean beef) and her father grilled it specially just for her. Her other siblings watches her eating with grudges in their heart. But honestly, Yoona not even sure why Jessica have to purchase the penthouse when she was just living alone. A big penthouse like that is only for a family or maybe, a partner. Jessica didn't have any partner to live together and she hates sharing her things with other people.

Things finally out from the box when Jessica personally informs her that she's ready to dating Kim Taeyeon. The cute Kim Taeyeon. The neat Kim Taeyeon from the girl she knows online. Yoona had informed her that online dating is dangerous for rich lads like her but Jessica didn't give about whatever Yoona is saying. This was the very first time Jessica had things thick inside of her brain. And she really meant it when she said she loves Kim Taeyeon with all of her heart.

Yoona thought this love story is only within 1-5 months but it turns out, Kim Taeyeon feels the same with Jessica Jung. The girl is so ready to eloping with Jessica after knowing her for 1 years and only meet up once. Probably she's good at smelling fresh bucks flying around Jessica; hence, which is why she's hanging around with Jessica a lot.

Jessica invited Yoona personally to meet Taeyeon at their penthouse. Which Yoona did because she is the only friends that Jessica had from childhood till now. They had a lunch there and Taeyeon insisted in baking all the dessert we having that day. All of them are freshly baked and tasted very nice. Kim Taeyeon, definitely lives up with her image. Cute, neat and good with baking.

Yoona can see why Jessica fall in love with Taeyeon. , that girl is definitely head over heels for Taeyeon.

The last time Jessica is grinning when she found out her cheated dad got busted by her mom. That was the moment when she really smile and she do smiles whenever she told the people about it. And to find out that seeing Taeyeon baked makes Jessica grinning like a mad person, do make Yoona heart blossom a bit.

Jessica had find her person. Her person that could make her happy.

 

"Oh, you're here too?"

"Picking up things for Taeyeon's?"

"You know she loves them."

"We'd too."

 

 

"What if she was a and she tried to take your ity away?"

"I don't think she's that bad."

 

Tiffany remember it clearly, the day Kim Taeyeon showed her a picture from her online dating experience. They both know each other from a popular dating application which resulted, they both match. How on earth people on this planet wouldn't swipe right for Kim Taeyeon? She's the definition of the real beauty in the whole world. People would go mad if they didn't appreciate her beauty and her kindness in all round. I have to protect her innocence and the ugly-prick named Jessica Jung shall stand in my way.

"Look at her!" Taeyeon exclaims happily. I didn't want to interrupt her happiness and I decided, one-time look probably is enough. There's Jessica, standing tall like a model with her cigarette poking out from her lips.

Ah, so Taeyeon adore the bad girl type.

Well, Jessica is definitely not a bad-looking. She has the rich girl vibes with her clothes set and the expensive shade she had on her face. I saw the logos and the starting price for the brand logo is actually $500 per piece. Whoever Taeyeon knows from this dating app, she must be ing loaded. She must be living in fortune and huge castles as her house.

But hold up.

"Taeyeon, probably this Jessica works for organ trafficking? You know, those evil people who kidnapped cute people and steal their organ to sell in black market?' I informed her. I'm trying to put a dangerous vision of Jessica so that Taeyeon can put her high hopes down in drain.

Taeyeon shook her head slowly.

"No. I know her by heart. I know she's not a bad people outside there. She's just a lost soul that needed my help." Taeyeon said, firm with her decisions. It was my first time seei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter