I don’t know Kim. I really don’t want to know.

Jessica Becoming Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I like you just because the way you are. Not because you have that beautiful hips that looks like of Hercules or because your wavy hair that replicating Athena or just because your abs is resembles to Poseidon or…”

 

 

 

Its their meeting and it’s official. Jessica and Taeyeon are having a date after school. Everyone knows that and Jessica could hear the pain of being stab whenever she saw Tiffany looks at Taeyeon and the way she looks at her.

Dejected. Rejected.

She is sorry but she couldn’t help but to save her and Taeyeon. She needs to change back, she need to get her life back. She needs to go back and never have a contact with Taeyeon. She doesn’t ever want to be around Taeyeon if possible.

Taeyeon’s life is so weird and Jessica doesn’t like it.

 

“You start it and you’ll figure it out how I can be in my body back.” Jessica said to Taeyeon who is busy looking at her with wide eyes of hers.

“Just a little time?” Taeyeon tries to negotiate.

“No. I want to figure it right now.”

“Why? To love Tiffany back?”

“That’s not my point and why do you care so much? You know, Soo Young is cute too.”

“What does Tiffany have and I don’t?”

“I don’t know Kim. I really don’t want to know.”

 

 

Jessica can’t skip her class because Taeyeon is taking over her bodies. So, she tried to make the said girl to stay with her till no one lingered around them. Of course Taeyeon wouldn’t ever say no. Kim Taeyeon would never say no to Jessica Jung.

Simply said, even though they’ve changed their bodies, their hearts still remain the same.

 

“Can you focus? I need to pass this exam since we might be in each other bodies in no time.” Jessica said while trying to understand Taeyeon’s bad handwriting. Her handwriting is so weird that Jessica has to ask Taeyeon everytime what the hell she wrote her notebook about physics.

Taeyeon, being Kim Taeyeon will smile and giggles. To be honest, her laugh did sent sparks to Jessica stomach. So this is the feeling of having a friend and studying together, Jessica assumes.

Yuri is out of the issue since she is the type who didn’t study.

“I can’t focus when you’re in front of me. I can die.” Taeyeon faked gasps while trying to touch her abs (obviously with sly grin) and keep coughing.

Usually, Jessica will tell Taeyeon to snap out of it but today, she don’t have the heart to do so. She just let Taeyeon enjoy the moment being in her body and totally dork of herself.

“Is it a bless being in my body?” Jessica asked, rolling her eyes upward.

Taeyeon nodded like a stupid.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter