Can I kiss you then?

Jessica Becoming Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You won't believe with what I saw." Said one of the smallest girl in the troop, which Jessica assume she's one of the hardcore fan-girl. She had cheeks and it resembles so much to Theodore from the Alvin of The Chipmunk, but never Jessica admits in public. She had her head hung low because she's trying to keep sane of being in Kim's body. This sensation is so weird. And she's not used to it. She didn't like the feeling of being in another body. And to make it worst, she's in Kim Taeyeon little midget body. 

"Oi Taeyeon, you heard me? I said, you won't believe with what I saw," the small girl repeats again. Seems important to Jessica and she raised her eyebrows at her.

" dude. I know you are obsessed with that Jung Chaebol. Can you stop imitating her? You look gross, dude. You used to be so squishy, little cherries and everything to everyone. But that '-everyone-i-hate' eyebrow raised is only belongs to the ing chaebol. You did not suit her!" said the girl again and honestly, she irks Jessica a lot. 

Jessica, on the other hand is sooo close to shout " OFF ALL OF YOU I AM THAT ING JUNG CHAEBOL AND I ING STUCK INSIDE KIM TAEYEON BODY. YOU HAPPY NOW YO?" but despite that, Jessica remains calm. 

She have to keep her head sane and protect her dignity. After that Kim ing Taeyeon drink that potion, everything will be over. She will be Jessica, Taeyeon will be Taeyeon. They will forget everything between them. They will no longer talk to each other. Taeyeon wouldn't able to recognizes her and so do her. She won't have to run whenever she saw Taeyeon from afar. She won't have any problem in changing clothes and saw a peeping Tom is stalking her. 

Never again.

She just have to make sure that Taeyeon drink that potion before the day ended. 

"Gosh, it's ing hard to talk to you Taeyeon. When are you able to listen to mommy Sunny once?" Jessica learn that the small girl name is Sunny. Sunny Lee? Ah, the name rang in her mind. She is famously known for being a hardcore fangirl toward Choi Soo Young, the school president. 

"Taeyeon, listens to me. Jung chaebol is having a fansign event tonight and I got this information from our informant. I can say that I trusted her experiences and she always had the best information in our lame college." Sunny said while brushing her hair.

And Jessica lost her mind right there, right then. 

"That's not happening, Sunny-ah. That can't be happen." Jessica said, stuttering. Shoot. She already told Taeyeon to took care of her body very well. Gosh, she shouldn't trust that little ing midget. And now, she might get caught in brothel if Taeyeon isn't careful enough with her actions!

Sunny smirk already making Jessica felt uneased. Please don't do something stupid, Taeyeon-ah. Please don't, please don't. I have a reputation to recover. "It already happened. Jessica is selling the tickets now. You might not want to missed out on the opportunity. You don't want to missed out on the 'Golden Ticket' aren't you?" 

What the is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter