I WON’T SELL JESSICA’S ABS WITHOUT HER CONSENT

Jessica Becoming Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Jessica woke up with that stinky floral hair.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is the feeling of her abs. Sho sho sho smooth…”

Taeyeon mumbles to herself while trying to kiss Jessica’s (hers obviously) flat-stoned stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You better don’t sell my abs picture for some cheap camera.”

“Omo Jessica, why are you whispering? You sounded shexy.”

“Don’t do any weird thing to my body, KIM!”

“I won’t do anything. I’m just touching your abs.”

“For sake, I don’t have an abs!”

“You do! Even it doesn’t show too much.”

“Kim, I swear to God that I will kill you if you sell my nudes.”

“Do I look that bad? I WON’T SELL JESSICA’S ABS WITHOUT HER CONSENT.”

 

 

This is so annoying and awkward. Going to school as Taeyeon and was forced to do everything like Taeyeon is suffocating and stressing her out. Taeyeon’s parent is nice and they are not expecting any weirder while seeing their ‘daughter’ is fidgeting at the corner trying to cover up.

About the underwear, Jessica just wanted to slap Taeyeon for her es. How could she wear underwear with Jessica’s name printed on it? She couldn’t even process the new information she got from there.

“Where are you going last night Taeyeon?” Mr Kim asked, smiling politely. At the same time, Jessica almost felt like she’s been interviewed rather than having a smooth conversation with the families.

“Just somewhere.” Jessica mumbled. Not because she’s rude. She just doesn’t know how to reply them. She doesn’t even know where the hell Taeyeon was last night.

Jessica heard Taeyeon’s mother sigh.

“We’re worry about you, honey. Don’t do that again. Thank God that Jessica agree to call you for us.” Taeyeon’s mother told her.

“She did?”

“You only reply when we mention her. Do you hate us that much?”

Jessica had a gut that Taeyeon will not answering this kind of question as it more confidential. So Jessica decided to ditch Taeyeon’s parent questions and excuse herself to school.

She needs to see Taeyeon first, in her body.

 

 

“Have you seen her abs?”

“Yeah. It’s hot.”

“I wonder how Taeyeon got that shot.”

“Oh there she is. Oi Taeyeon, nice shot you got eh?”

“What?”

“I mean your shot. How on earth you got Jessica’s shot abs? Are you close to her?”

“WHAT?!”

 

 

“But you said no selling nudes. I’m selling abs picture for donation and it’s not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter