You don’t know what the witch do to naughty princess

Jessica Becoming Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Taeyeon is the lost princess while you… Just the sad yet same Sleeping Beauty who woke up from her dream and couldn’t forget everything even though 100 years passes.”

 

 

Jessica isn’t sure about this. Is following Taeyeon to the witch house is a wise decision or just another way to end herself? She’s not very sure but when Taeyeon told her that she wants to go back to the witch house, she nods.

 

Sure. She do want to swap to her place back however she isn’t keen on going with Taeyeon to the witch house. Call Jessica over-dramatic but she know what the witch do to the kids who didn’t wash their teeth before sleeping.

 

“This is too damn hard to give it up”, Jessica thought.

“You have to go with me.” Taeyeon said while munching her lunch. How on world Taeyeon looks so cool with the news of wanting to go to the witch house? Can she sees that Jessica is shivering in fears with the fact she have to tag along.


“You start it first. And why should I go along too?” Jessica tried to insist.


“So you are saying that you don’t want this hot body? You should have said so! I’ve found--”

 

“No! What am I saying is, I do want my body. But…”

 

Taeyeon cooed, “Don’t tell me you scare by the witch,” she smirks.

 

“ you. You don’t know what the witch do to naughty princess.”
 

“What do you mean by naughty princess?”

 

Jessica sighed, “You sure don’t watch Disney’s aren’t you?” she closed her eyes, resting her eyelids.

“You are so hung up on Disney’s.” Taeyeon commented.

 

“That’s where I could be myself without none person judges me for my es over Disney’s. , why am I talking about this with you.” Jessica ruffled Taeyeon’s weird fringes and to be honest, Taeyeon’s shampoo smells good.

 

Taeyeon stopped munching on her food. Oh lord, she do understands Jessica. She wants to reach Jessica and soothes her down. She wants to hug her. She wants to say that everything is fine and she will be not judging her no matter what happens to her.

 

But Taeyeon didn’t dare to step over their barrier.

Jessica has put a visible barrier between them. She knows she should be grateful that Jessica is still waiting beside her for everything she’d done to ed up with her life.

 

And so, Taeyeon just watched Jessica resting her head on the table.


 

 

“Oh my my, what do we have here?” The witches asked when Jessica sits herself behind Taeyeon. Surprisingly, the witches looks young and kind of baby-ish? Sure she is, but Jessica knows she’s hiding herself behind the fake mask so that she can eat her alive.

 

“We swapped bodies through your spells, Seohyun-nim.” Taeyeon said confidently while she tried her best to tapping the seat beside her. Jessica seems didn’t notices as her eyes wander everywhere in the crook of the room.

 

Seohyun closed her eyes; as she breathes in and out without caring much about the sacredy cat Jessica and the lost in faith Taeyeon.

 

“You don’t know what witches do to your eyes, Jung Soo Yeon.” Seohyun speaks, smiling so evilly and tilting her head cutely. Taeyeon grimaces as she ‘eew’ and turn behind.

 

“H--how do you know my name?” Jessica shakingly terrified.

“Am I mysterious?” Seohyun asked, flipping her hair.


“Hec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter