I have lice.

Jessica Becoming Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Fair enough. We want to touch your hair.”

“I have lice.”

 

 

“What?”

“That Taeyeon kid is taking your photos again.”

“Where the is she? I ing told her to stop!”

Yuri clamps with her palm. Making the calm and charming Jessica Jung burst up in the morning is such a pretty lively for Yuri. In fact, Yuri thinks she will be dying if she can’t make Jessica goes annoyed and live without being bothered.

Jessica stole a glace toward everywhere and she saw the flash of camera and also, the sound of the shutter. She clenches her teeth tightly while finishing her breakfast. She sighs before she makes eye contact toward the bushes not far behind from her and Yuri sitting.

That ing Taeyeon, she mutters.

“Where are you going?”

Jessica huffed, “Someone had to stop her,” was all she said before she ran to the bushes. And too bad, Taeyeon saw her from far because she’s keep clicking the shutter sounds. When Jessica arrived at Taeyeon’s previous spot, of course there was nothing but a note from Taeyeon.

Other than her silly and stupid hobbies of taking Jessica photos, Jessica likes the way Taeyeon doodles and sketching. If she can be less creepy that she is now, Jessica won’t hesitate to offer a handshake toward the photography student.

She pulls the note, almost tearing it apart.

 

“Stripes look so good on you, Jessica. I like you!”

T.K

“.”

 

 

Other than secretly taking Jessica’s pictures from far, Taeyeon also own a blog called jessicaxtaeyeon.exox.com and the blog mainly contained a huge collection of Jessica pictures and videos in her daily life. The most interested fact about the blog is, jessicaxtaeyeon.exox.com actually garnered much attention student from another school. All of them are huge er for Jessica in their daily life.

Jessica always caught a student from another school is standing tall at the fence after the school ends. At some moment, Jessica thought they are waiting for their friends or relatives. Whenever their eyes met, Jessica will smile at them. And she was shocked when she heard them squealing loudly and tomorrow, the blog has a picture of Jessica smiling at them with weird caption.

Every picture that has been taken and it includes Jessica, will be watermarked by Taeyeon as jessicaxtaeyeon captures and honestly speaking, it’s creeping the hell out of her. Jessica heard from Taeyeon’s classmates that saying, Taeyeon even own a pencil with Jessica face printed on it. Taeyeon also loves to sketch Jessica’s face in her sketch book and said the teacher, she have never seen someone like Taeyeon who is so eager about somebody like Jessica before.

Taeyeon…

Clearly show that she likes Jessica a lot. Jessica even wonders if Taeyeon had underwear with her name printed on it. Who knows, Taeyeon probably did that because she is Kim Taeyeon.

How does it start? It started when Jessica got picked as one of the best soccer player and she heard a shutter sounds in her changing room. Panicked by that, she actually pulls Taeyeon’s hand, which currently are busy admiring her works and they both shared a looks from each other.

A look of happiness from Kim Taeyeon.

A panicked attack by Jessica Jung.

Let’s not forget that when Jessica grabs Taeyeon by hands, she actually w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter