Chapter 8: Ignoring, Considering, Waiting.

Take Myoui Heart

J University, Thursday 12.20

AUTHOR POV

Sharon and Jihyo was eating their lunch in their faculty’s garden. Well they weren’t literally sat on the grass, but there were few tables and they just ate their lunch there. The reason why they didn’t go to cafeteria because one, it’s far and two, they need to get into another class in 20 minutes. So eating in packed cafeteria is bad idea. Besides, their faculty’s café sell a quite delicious sandwich and warm beverages that could filled up their stomach so eating here, wasn’t really a bad idea.

Last night Jihyo spent the whole night in Sharon’s room, helped her to rest and also make sure she won’t touch anything related to work. Sharon’s rest wasn’t really that peaceful as Jihyo kept lecturing her, told her not to overwork herself, told her to pay attention to her health and lastly, she pint point the fact that Sharon is still a student in j university so she has obligation to stay in class and graduate.

Of course the only one that could breakthrough Sharon’s thick head is just Jihyo. if it wasn’t her the one who said those things, Sharon probably in office right now, working on pile of documents or attend several meetings.

 

And well.. It’s not Jihyo and Sharon if they weren’t talking about academic thingy. This time, they weren’t having a debate but more like Jihyo explaining things about last week lesson since Sharon was absent due to her works. Throughout the time, Sharon really does pay attention to Jihyo.. Or more like she was staring at Jihyo’s face as Jihyo explained few things from her notebook and also told her few things that happened on the class last week.

She finds it amusing and also interesting the way Jihyo explain things. not just interesting.. but the way she explained with her serious face and her lowkey deep voice, makes her look so charismatic. Also, Sharon notice the one habit that jihyo still has which her hands always moving whenever she talks or explains things.. somehow those made Jihyo looked like a professional and somehow made Sharon imagining Jihyo wearing an office attire—blazer, shirt, pants, and stilettoes, doing some presentation in front of her clients. She thought that it probably will be nice if Jihyo could be one of her employee or even manager later once she already become the CEO..

 

“You know… I think you’ll have a great career if you working in a corporate field.” Sharon sudden question taken a back Jihyo due to the abruptness.

“out of the sudden? Yah don’t tell me you’re not listening.”

“I am I am.. It just.. I’m amazed on how you talk.. I think it’ll be great if I can ask my grandpa to hire you as my assistance.”

“Why? you already have nayeon eonni. And…. You also told me that she did well?”

“Of course she’s great.. But.. I just admire your work ethic, your knowledge, your attitude.. it’ll be great if I can work with someone like you.”

“Well uh.. thank you?” Jihyo still feel so confused upon this because it’s really outta nowhere and so sudden for Sharon to compliment her like this.

 

but her confusion turned into something else soon after Sharon said, “plus... It’ll be good to have such a hot assistance like you.”

 

Sharon was soo casually saying that with her head supported by her right arm. Meanwhile Jihyo was so surprised and flustrated with that Sharon just said. and yes.. she’s panicking.  

 

“Y-YAH! H-how can you say something like that?? Stop saying weird things.”

“What do you mean weird things? It’s a compliment you know.” said sharon. again, with a really casual and unbothered expression.

“That’s a compliment??”

“Yeah, of course.. why? oh maybe hot assistance is too much? How about a pretty assistance?”

“N-no! Yah! Why you keep saying that??!”

“Because you are pretty….. and hot.”

“S-shut up...”

 

Jihyo then hide her embarrassment by munching on her sandwich and reading her book. Jihyo was hoping that Sharon would stop but Sharon nope. She didn’t stop there… She suddenly stretched her hand and wiped a tint of ketchup on Jihyo’s lips with her thumb,

 

“Guess a pretty and hot employee could be clumsy too huh?” Said Sharon as she the tint of ketchup on her thumb and that made Jihyo’s face burned red.. Totally shy with what she just saw and heard.

Like usual.. Sharon always said that kind of things casually. No single embarrassment, or nervous, or even regret any thing she was saying. Different with Jihyo who’ll always flustered hearing those things from Sharon

 

*Riiiing* *Riiing*

 

And thank god Sharon’s phone suddenly rang and cut down the weird atmosphere that surrounded both of them. After Sharon looked at the screen, she became brighter and enthusiastically answered the call.

 

“Papa!”

 

With that word came out, Jihyo knew that it was Sharon’s father who called her and since Sharon started spitting out japanese words, it gave Jihyo time to calm down herself and brush out all the nervousness that once laid inside her.

Jihyo just sipping her chamomile tea that she bought in the café while read her note, trying to keep herself busy and distracted. Her mind and heart are in huge mess right now. overwhelmed by Sharon’s straightforward comment.  When Sharon complimented jihyo as pretty and hot, jihyo knew that Sharon means what she was saying and there’s no intention to tease. And because Jihyo knew it was just purely a compliment, made jihyo’s heart in a major mess. She didn’t even know whether she was just shocked upon the sudden compliment, or she just happy that Sharon compliment her. 

And things really not going well with Jihyo’s brain too. Somehow her brain keep repeating that last moment, where Sharon wiped out some ketchup stain on Jihyo lips and cleaned it. The way Sharon looked into her eyes, the way Sharon casually the ketchup stain on her own thumb , and most of all, the way Sharon smirked at her after she done the stain really drove Jihyo insane.

Jihyo kinda knew that those made jihyo felt things she unusually felt. But she didn’t want to dig that thing deeper since she knew.. it’s useless for her to try acknowledging her feelings towards Sharon. Why? because jihyo knows Sharon’s top priorities and those are just work, her sisters, and herself. no place for other things.

Besides.. Probably Sharon just teasing her like usual.. remember about yesterday? she even lied to the whole company that Jihyo is her girlfriend and yes maybe she did it for jihyo, but in the end she used it to tease Jihyo over and over again. so.. it’s useless for Jihyo to ‘explore’ more about these feelings.

So Jihyo just decided to ignore those weird feelings that she always feel whenever Sharon abruptly compliment or spontaneously clingy to her. It’s better for herself, and for Sharon. Sharon ain’t got time for some romantic things and Jihyo know it well.. so yea.. denying things is what Jihyo always does.

 

“Eeeh??”

 

The long eeh that coming from Sharon, made Jihyo looked at her. and now the used to be bright and happy Sharon, turned to be a pissed Sharon. Brows frown and lips pouting. Jihyo still can’t understand what exactly Sharon and her dad talking about but she’s sure that it was an unpleasing conversation..

 

Sharon keep spitting japanese words, angrily. The only thing Jihyo could understand is Sharon sometimes mentioned Mina and jeongnam. Don’t know what actually happened but it probably family matters…

But then Jihyo got surprised as she heard her name mentioned in the conversation.. well Mr. and Mrs. Myoui knew about Jihyo, in fact they become a very great friends with jihyo’s parents due to Jihyo and Sharon inseparable friendship since they were kids.

But that doesn’t mean Jihyo still understand or even have a clue on why Sharon mentioned her name. Until suddenly Sharon ended up the phone and let out a sigh.

 

“Why the hell a grown up man, who’s going to turn 25 having a huge birthday party.. such a spoiled brat.”

“So.. I assumed your father asked you to go there?”

“Yes. On behalf of the Myoui Family.”

“Aren’t you used to attend this kind of event tho?” With that question, Sharon gave Jihyo a really shocked expression. Like Sharon disappointed on what jihyo just asked her

“What?”

“You supposed to cheer me up okay!”

“Well I’m sorry… I don’t know why you dislike going there.. you said it was on behalf of your family, not your company.. so I thought it will be a little bit loose..”

“hhh.. you’re right.. I’m used to come to this kind of event. But I just hate this person who’s holding the party. The birthday boy is head over heels for me..”’

“Soo.. that’s the reason why you kinda fight with your dad?”

“Yeah. and what made me mad, he ask me to bring my sisters.. I will never pull them into this kind of thing..”

 

Jihyo then just nod her head, completely understand on why Sharon really dislike that invitation. If jihyo were Sharon, she’ll definitely acted the same. But then she remembered.. Why Sharon mentioned her name?

 

“And.. why you mentioned my name with your dad?”

“Oh that? I just told him that you’ll be the one who accompany me there.”

“I WHAT???” It was soo loud, even other people who were just passing by stopped for a second to look at their direction but then continue to walk again.

“Chill... It’s not like you’ll go there alone.. You’re coming with me.”

“Hey, I don’t remember I ever say yes to this? or even HEARD THIS THING COMING??”

 

Oh yes.. of course jihyo was furious.. She’s never into that sort of event, she’s totally in different world from Sharon usual business/high classy world. So it’s reasonable why Jihyo mad.

 

“Hey… relax.. it’s just a birthday party.”

“Hah! Says you who fought with your dad just because of A BIRTHDAY PARTY.”

“I fought him because he wanted to drag my sisters okay. come on Jihyo, be a good girlfriend.”

“G-girlf—We. Are. Just. Friend!”

“Ouch.. you hurt me..”

 

Jihyo’s anger boiled up due to Sharon unstoppable tease. She even pretended to be hurt—putting her hand on her chest and gave jihyo a pout. But jihyo decided to cool down herself because she knows.. if she didn’t do that, Sharon will keep teasing her over and over again.

 

“Sharon.. I love to h—“

“Aw.. I love you too, girlfriend.”

 

THUMP THUMP

 

“Wha—oh shush!! That’s not what I mean!”

“you don’t love me?? ouch that hurts..”

 

Again, Sharon pretended to be in pain after hearing Jihyo said that. Although it annoyed Jihyo so much, but she took a reaaally deep breath—trying to calm down herself, before continue talking. Meanwhile Sharon just let out a small smile, amused by this side of Jihyo.

 

“Okay. listen. I don’t mind to help you Sharon.. But you do realized that those aren’t my world right? like I never been into that huge and sophisticated party. I don’t even have dres—“

“We can buy that.”

“Yes but its expensive. And my payday still next week.”

“Well I can buy you one.”

“What?? Sharon.. I told you dress is expensive.”

“So?”

 

Sharon asked that in a really flat face, like she’s totally unbothered with how expensive dress could be and yes.. this irritates jihyo more

 

“Damn you and your wealth.”

“Come on Jihyo.. There’s no one else I could bring.. I don’t want to bring my sisters.. even if I do, let’s say I pick Jeongnam. She will definitely decline. If I asked Mina, Jeongnam will kill me. And then I can’t asked nayeon eonni because this is not company related.. But if I go alone, that annoying spoiled brat will definitely flirt me all night long.. so please? help me?” Jihyo let out a sigh after hearing that

“Fine..”

“Really? yey! You’re the best.”

“You owe me big time.”

“Sure sure just mention anything you want.” Again.. jihyo glared at Sharon as she boosting up her wealth again.

 

“When is the party?”

“on Monday.”

“Seriously? what kind of person having a party in a weekday??”

“right? so annoying.. I still have work to do.. Oh!! right.. Can you please skip your work or take an early leave??”

“yea fine fine.. I’ll do it.”

“Cool! Okay since you and I busy during weekdays, shall we search for the dress this Saturday?”

“Saturday? Sharon.. don’t you want to spent it with your sisters?”

“Eh? what do you mean? It’s just another weekend.. there’s still su—“

“yah.. it’s your birthday..”

“Birth..day? wait.. what date is it now?”

A sigh came out from Jihyo.. “March 21st.”

“!!!! I completely forgot the date!!!”

“This is why I told you not too consumed in your work..”

 

Jihyo said that in really flat tone, so done with Sharon’s habit. Meanwhile Sharon ignored Jihyo’s comment because she’s panicking for haven’t buy any presents for her sisters.

 

“Yah!! I haven’t buy anything for my sisters what should I do?? jihyo please please skip your work today and help me find presents for my sisters? please??”

“I can’t do it today.. let’s just go tomorrow?”

“Great!! you are the best!!!”

 

Don’t feel anything Jihyo don’t.


Some Mall

Meanwhile at the same time, Jeongnam was strolling around the mall. And today, her fashion really picturized that she’s part of a band. She wore and oversized black t-shirt, covered by oversized cotton jacket and denim jacket.. oh yes.. she wore few layers like that because she’s riding her bike here..

So, Different with Sharon who forget about the upcoming birthday, Jeongnam remembered it and now she’s  here to buy some present. Well.. she could buy it few days ago.. but somehow she’s so lazy to go to such packed place and today she decided to do it since their birthday is in two days.

But she’s here not just to buy present for her sisters birthday—although she only intend to buy for mina, but she also here because she wanted to clear up her mind. Well.. more like trying to avoid from a certain girl that messing her head since weeks ago..

Yes.. it’s about sana of course..

It’s not like she didn’t know what she feels towards her. she knows and she realized she has feelings for her. but what bothers her is the fact that it could be not love. She could come up with that thought because what Jeongnam believe, love is something pure.. fluffy and warm.. yes she sometimes felt that when sana does things that flatter her.. But those feelings, somehow overshadowed by how Jeongnam kept thinking about the kiss and wanted that kiss to happen again.. or.. even hoping for something more than that.

That night, when they made out on sana’s sofa, it nearly went to something waay steamier than it should be. But thank god sana’s doorbell rangs and prevent that thing to happen.

And yes.. since that day Jeongnam a little bit distancing herself from Sana. Ignoring her messages, took a detour when she saw her, decline her call, run when she heard sana’s voice. yea.. she’s ghosting.. Both because of the awkwardness, and also guilt. She recognized the lust and desire inside her, and that’s such an unpleasant thing.. she didn’t want to reciprocate sana’s pure and warm love with her dirty and lusty feelings..

So here she is now.. strolling around the mall, trying to ease up and clear up her mind from Sana, and also searching some gift.

 

But then...

You gotta be kidding me..

 

maybe god loves jeongnam so much or maybe god hate her so much… no matter how hard she tried to avoid sana, she always end up seeing her.. like right now.

Sana was squatting down in front of a perfume/ fragrance store, smelling the scented paper and focused her sight on those stacks of perfume. She looked small, like a kid craving for toys.. Especially due to her long white onepiece dress.

Jeongnam was ready to take a detour or just walked pass through her without being noticed.. but god must be hate her so much as suddenly Sana looked towards her and at that exact moment,  Jeongnam’s heart stopped for a second. Nervous because of those two shocked eyes that looking straight at her, and also the thought on whether Sana mad to her or not..

Jeongnam was sure that Sana will at least pout or hit her or something.. or worse, ignoring her.. But no.. A wide smile appeared on her face and she ran towards Jeongnam, in a really enthusiastic way. like they never met in a month.

 

“Jeongnam-aaaaah!!” she yelled that enthusiastically, completely forget the fact that they are in public places. Of course jeongnam is the only one who deal with the second embarrassment..

“I’m sooo happy to see you!” Said sana as she hug jeongnam tight, nuzzled her cheek with jeongnam’s.

“Ugh w-we’re in public..” Protested Jeongnam meanwhile sana pulled away from the hug and just gave jeongnam a grinny smile.

 

THUMP THUMP

 

“By the way, you came in the right time..” Sana suddenly let go the hug and showed Jeongnam two pieces of the scented paper.

“Here! pick one of these.”

“Wae? shireo. I don’t like perfume.” The brightness in sana’s face dimmed down after she heard Jeongnam said that. her hands even turned down disappointedly.

“You…don’t like perfume?” Jeongnam shook her head

“B-but these aren’t perfume. It’s body mist.”

“It has scent right? then I still hate it.”

 “But I like perfume…”

“So? it’s you not me. I never even wear some.”

“Eh? but I thought you love it too since you always smell nice…..”

“Well.. I uh.. take shower?” 

 

It was an awkward answer from jeongnam but thankfully Sana just went by it. Both of them didn’t say anything after that, because well.. jeongnam didn’t know what to say and Sana a little bit disappointed when she know Jeongnam doesn’t really like perfume as much a s she does.

 

“So you dislike and don’t want to wear neither perfume nor body mist?” asked sana in such evident disappointment.

“K-kinda.”

 

There’s something tickled inside Jeongnam’s heart and somehow she a little bit disturbed when seeing sana like that. Not annoyed or hate. More like.. unsettling feeling that made her wanted to do something that she usually never bother to do..  So… Although its hard, jeongnam let out a sigh and gave in.

 

“hh… Give me those.” Said jeongnam in a really unenthusiastic way

 

Sana’s head snapped up the moment Jeongnam said that and gave jeongnam a confused face.

 

“You asked me to pick one right? how can I choose if you kept it all by yourself.”

“You… said you hate it..”

With a sigh and flat face, jeongnam then said, “Just give those to me before I change my mind.”

That brought a huge smile on to sana’s face and she happily showed jeongnam the scented paper.

 

Jeongnam knew she gonna regret what she’s doing now. She’s not really a great fan of perfume or other fragrance since it often have strong scent that she couldn’t stand. Once she smelled the scented paper in her right hand, yes she regret it right away. the scent was too strong for her liking as it right into her nose.

Jeongnam wanted to complain. but after she saw how sana looking at her with such anticipation, she swallowed down her arguments and just tried the other paper. Before she tried another one, she need to buy some times to let her nose to rest after shocked by such strong scent. So.. she decided to make some conversation.

 

“Does your current perfume run out or something?”

“No.. why you asked me that?” asked Sana

“Then why you buy another one if you still have it?” Jeongnam not sure whether it’s her imagination or not, but with that question, somehow Sana turned nervous.. although she didn’t understand why she had to act like that in the first place.

“W-well… just for collection? Yea.. like that..”

 

Jeongnam just nod at it and let the suspiciousness sliped away. after her she felt that she’s ready, she then tried to smell the other scented paper and gladly it’s way better than the first one. It’s way lighter and actually smells good too. But one thing that jeongnam noticed.. those two has a totally different scent with Sana’s usual perfume.. it made jeongnam thinks that Sana will give it to someone and this a little bit bothered her.

 

 “to whom you’ll buy this for?” with that sudden question, Sana get nervous again.

“W-what do you mean? I-I just told you it’s for my collection..” The stuttering just made Jeongnam convinced that sana will give this body mist to someone.

“Don’t lie sana. These two have totally different scent with your usual perfume.”

“I.. uh.. just want to try something new..”

 

Few second of silence happened as Jeongnam tried to digest what Sana just said, trying to make sure whether Sana was lying or not. She didn’t know why but the thought that sana might give this body mist—something that sana love the most, to other people kinda bothered her.

 

“If it’s really for you, then don’t buy anything.”

“Eeeh?? Why??”

“I like your usual perfume better than these.” that of course surprised Sana. Jeongnam just told her that she hates perfume yet now she said that she like sana’s perfume..

“Didn’t you said you hate perfume?” And this time, Jeongnam the one who got nervous.

“Well.. yours is an exception.. I lik—I mean its goo—I mean bearable. Yea. that.”

“Thanks.. but.. really.. I need one of those..” again.. Sana gave jeongnam the same pout and the same stare that tickled Jeongnam’s heart.

With a sigh jeongnam then gave Sana the scented paper on her left hand and said, “This one better.”

Sana received it with a smile. “Okay then! I’ll buy that! wait here okay. I’ll be back!”

 

Before Jeongnam could even say anything, Sana ran back towards the perfume store and took the body mist bottle to the cashier in such happy mood. The only thing jeongnam could do, was sigh. Although Jeongnam looked annoyed, she still walked towards the perfume store and waited for Sana in front of it.

.

.

 

Glad the payment process isn’t that long as now sana already skipping her step towards jeongnam with the store paper bag on her left hand and a bright smile plastered on her face.

 

“I’m back~” said Sana happily.

“and I’m leaving.” Said Jeongnam as she about to walk away.. but sana stopped her

“Wait.. where are you going??”

“Somewhere…”

“Where?? Oh right.. what are you even doing here? it’s rare for a homebody like you to be out in here..”

“I want to buy present for Mina.”

“Awww… you’re such a sweet sister..” said Sana as she pinched Jeongnam’s cheek. Of course jeongnam gushed sana’s hand away from her face

 

“How about Sharon?”

“what about her?”

“You don’t want to buy present for her?”

“Why should I?” Hearing that, Sana gasped dramatically. Jeongnam was annoyed by it as she rolled her eyes

 

“Jeongnam! She’s your sister! Buy her some present too!”

“I won’t spent any penny for her. besides, she probably won’t buy me a thing.”

“You never know jeongnam. Come on. I’ll help you pick something for your sisters.”

“Ugh.. I don’t nee—“

“Oh sush.. last year I remember you gave mina a pencil case.”

“It’s not just a pencil case okay. It was a penguin pencil case. She loves it. Besides.. mina never want me to buy her expensive things okay...”

“But mina ain’t an elementary student Jeongnam.. she’s a grown up women.”

“So what? buy her alcohol?”

“Yah! by grown up I didn’t mean that kind of thing.. something useful.”

“credit card?”

“Yaaah~” Sana protested while whining and this nearly made Jeongnam smiled. But of course she tried her best to hide it.

“Then.. makeup?

“Oh! That’s a great idea!. come on, let’s go to the makeup store.”

 

Sana grabbed Jeongnam’s hand but before she could dragged her, Jeongnam stood still and made sana couldn’t pull her.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be in class or something?” asked Jeongnam.

“The class is canceled okay. I’m free now. come on let’s go—“ Jeongnam hold her step as she heard that.

“Your class is canceled? So do mina’s right?” Sana nod at it and because of that, Jeongnam went silence, like she’s thinking about something. Sana somehow had a feeling that Jeongnam wanted to ditch sana to pick up Mina.

 

“Oh no way! na-ah! I won’t let you pick up mina and ditch me here.” Jeongnam was surprised with how sana acted

“You’ve been avoiding me since yesterday and I don’t want that to happen again.” That words kinda stabbed Jeongnam’s heart.

 

Apparently sana does bothered by how Jeongnam act. The ghosting she did yesterday was affecting her.. although earlier she act like she’s fine like nothing happened between them.

Jeongnam didn’t say anything after that. instead, she grabbed her phone and call someone.

 

“Yah! don’t call he—“

 

Jeongnam cupped Sana’s mouth with her left palm. But that didn’t stopped sana from talking. she kept screaming and threw frustrated rant behind jeongnam’s palm. Of course it wasn’t really audible since everything muffled.

But sana calmed down once she heard the voice that came out from Jeongnam’s phone

 

“Wassup nam-nam~” Sana know who’s that voice belongs to.. the cute child-like voice is only owned by one and only hirai momo, her bestfriend. Of course.. she calmed down after knowing Jeongnam called momo instead of Mina.

“Where are you?” asked Jeongnam

“still in campus.. why?”

“Mina told me that she has appointment with her ballet teacher. Could you drive her there and back home too?”

“Oh? what happened to you?”

“I have something to do.”Jeongnam threw a small glance towards Sana, and with that, sana secretly smiled under Jeongnam’s palm.

“and.. I’ll buy you anything for that. so please?” jeongnam added it right away, afraid that momo would say no.

“Really? you’ll buy me anything?”

“Yes..”

“Alright then! You owe me seafood platter okay!”

“Fine.. but if you bring her home later than 9 the deal is cancelled.”

“Sure thing! I’ll go tell mina by myself~ bye bye nam nam~”

 

Once jeongnam cut off the line, she always dropped her palm from Sana’s mouth. Silence were surrounded both of them. Jeongnam was hesitate whether she should spill her reason or not and sana just wanted to wait for Jeongnam to say anything.

 

“Let’s.. go?”

“where?”

“help me find good present for mina.”

“I’ll help in one condition.”

“ugh.. not you too.... spill it..”

“I’ll help you if you buy something for Sharon too.”

“What?? I told you I do—“

“I don’t know what kind of problem you have with her, or how much you hate her, she still your sister jeongnam.”

“Ugh.. fine fine. Whatever.”

“Yeay~ lets goo~”

 

After that, Sana grabbed Jeongnam’s hand and they walked together towards the make up section. Again.. Jeongnam got the tingling and unsettling feelings inside her but she decided to step that aside as what Sana said earlier kinda bothers her..

 

Does this how love feel like?


J University cafeteria. Few minutes before that

Momo was sitting in the cafeteria, with only a cup of ramyeon accompanied her. But it didn’t last long until Mina came tonkatsu that she just ordered a while ago.

 

“You need to stop eating ramyeon momorin.. it’s not good for your stomach.”

“I overslept this morning and didn’t get my breakfast.. so I’m sooo hungry right now.”

“But ramyeon isn’t the answer.. here I ordered you tonkatsu.”

“Uwaa! Yokshi minarwii~” Momo stepped aside the cup of ramyeon and ready to devour the delicious tonkatsu. But then she stopped, realized that it’s only one serving.

“Wait. How about you?”

“I’m going to meet luda seonsaengnim after this..”

“Ei you can always eat twice Mina-ya.” Mina giggled after hearing Momo said that

“I’m not you momorin.. besides I’m not that hungry..”

 

Momo pout a bit after Mina said that. but she knows how stubborn mina could get so in the end, she just started to eat the tonkatsu that mina bought for her. the moment that pork meat reach , a wide smile appeared on her face as the taste was soo good. Momo shocked bother knuckles happily, a sign that indicate how delicious the food is. And of course, this made mina giggled upon her cute antics.

“Say aaaah!” Momo suddenly offered Mina the tonkatsu and this of course made the latter shy

“Eh? n-no it’s okay.. you can have it for your own.”

“Eeeeehhh… good food needs to be share mitan.. now aaaa..” Slowly mina opened and devoured the tonkatsu meekly. And yes.. it taste so good.

“whoa.. never knew the tonkatsu here is so delicious..” said Mina

“Right?? you can eat another piece if you want.”

“No.. I’m fine momorin.. you can eat everything.”

 

So the reason why Mina and Momo together now, it’s because of Momo will accompany mina to her meeting with Ms.Luda, Mina’s ballet instructor. Last night Ms.Luda called mina, saying that she wanted to meet her to discuss about the performance concept and such. Mina told momo about this and since momo was so happy with the news of mina doing ballet again, she wanted to drive her there and wanted to talk directly to Ms. Luda—thanked her for making mina perform ballet again.

The appointment was still 2 hours after this since it’s actually scheduled right after mina class ended.. but since it being canceled, she’s here.. having lunch with momo. oh for momo.. she ditched class. just to accompanied mina..

 

“By the way.. Since your class was cancelled.. where’s sana? She has another class?”

Mina shook her head but a smile carved on her face. “She’s in the mall right now, searching for present.”

“Present? For who?”

“Jeongnam.. who else.”

“Eh?? I thought she already bought her one?”

“yes.. but she thinks that a bass strap and stricker not enough. so she decided to buy perfume or something.”

“Eh?? isn’t jeongnam hated that??”

“Yes.. but I couldn’t tell her that because she flee out right away..”

“Well.. it’ll be interesting..”

“indeed…”

 

Just then.. Momo’s phoned rang and when she saw her screen, it’s jeongnam. Momo who was occupied with her food, decided to put the phone on speaker.

 

“Wassup nam nam~” Mina smiled seeing how cute Momo called Jeongnam. Well the only one who dares to call jeongnam like that is just momo. and amazingly Jeongnam just accept it.

“Where are you?” asked Jeongnam

“still in campus.. why?”

“Mina told me that she has appointment with her ballet teacher. Could you drive her there and back home too?”

 

That question made Momo surprised a bit and mouthed a question to mina ‘you didn’t tell her that I’m driving you there?’ and then mina said that she forgot to tell her about it. and somehow.. that’s made Momo have some idea.

 

“Oh? what happened to you?”

“I have something to do. and.. I’ll buy you anything for that. so please?” A big smirk appeared on momo’s face when she heard it.

“Really? you’ll buy me anything?”

“Yes..”

“Alright then! You owe me seafood platter okay!”

“Fine.. but if you bring her home later than 9 the deal is cancelled.”

“Sure thing! I’ll go tell mina by myself~ bye bye nam nam~”

 

And the line was cut off.

 

“You could just say you’re already with me, momorin..” said Mina with a smile

“I intended to say that.. but jeongnam outta nowhere offered a free food. So it’s rude to say no to it.”

“Such a witty momorin..” Momo just smiled upon that remarks and continued to eat her food.  While waiting for Momo to finish her food, mina just staring at her and gulped down the milkshake that she bought along with the tonkatsu.

.

.

Few moments after that, momo finished eating. But somehow she still think about Jeongnam’s calls earlier.. Whenever jeongnam couldn’t drive or pick up mina, she’ll call momo. sometimes jeongyeon but she oftenly ask momo for help.. this behavior kinda makes Momo think that Jeongnam actually trust her with mina and well.. somehow if she tell this to mina, maybe it could make mina lessen her worry about jeongnam so they could be together without worry..

 

“Hey mitan.. didn’t jeongnam’s behavior kinda gave you some assurance?”

“ng? what do you mean?”

“well.. um.. Whenever Jeongnam couldn’t pick you up, she always calls me right? so.. isn’t it like a sign that she trust you with me?”

 

A small smile appeared on mina’s face and somehow this made Momo panic.

 

“I-It’s not like I want to force you or something.. I uh.. I’m just saying that Jeongnam probably won’t even mad at me because you know.. she trust me..”

“But what if she always ask you because she thought you won’t have feelings for me?”

“Oh.. right.. she always suspicious on everyone except me..”

“see… I know it’s hard. but please wait just a little bit more?” Momo then let out a sigh

“Okay..i’ll wait..” momo paused a bit to grab Mina’s hands and said, “Few months are nothing compare to you who’ve been waiting for me for years.. right?”

“We’re both waiting momo.. and I promise it’ll be worth it.”

 

After mina said such warm words with that warm smile, it made momo heart filled with butterflies. So she suddenly stood up, walked behind mina and gave her a tight back hug.

 

“I love you so much mitan..” and she end it with a kiss on a cheek.

Mina shyly giggle under Momo’s back hug. but she didn’t forget to reply it, “I love you too momorin..” and she end it with a kiss on momo’s hand that circling her.



AUTHOR NOTES:

WAZZUP YALL!!!
I’m back with this story.. well I thought I could be so productive by making 3 stories at once.
But turns out it’s hard af HAHAHA!
I think I’ve said this before.. idea keeps changing each time I write something.. even for this chapter I have 2 or 3 version and I keep mix and match the scene..

So if this chapter is sooo messy.. I’m really sorry for that.. >,<

Oh right.. since last month, I was doing internship so I’m quite busy.. more over my co-worker is so nosy thus I can’t write in my office. But don't worry.. i always try my best to write. It's my hobby after all ^^

N E WAY

I hope you guys love this chapter~ don’t forget to spill your thought in the comment bar, subscribe the story and click the upvote button if you like this story~~



See ya!! and oh.. if u want to follow me n twitter, please do~ @akkergo5





Kamsahamnida