Chapter 3: Weekend

Take Myoui Heart

Myoui House, Saturday 10.00 AM

AUTHOR POV

At that time, Mina and Jeongnam were enjoying their weekend with playing PS4 in the living room. Well it’s quite rare for Jeongnam already awake at this hour.. usually during weekend, she’ll spent her time on bed and wake up at lunch time. But unfortunately, Ray disturbed her sleep by her face and barking on and on until Jeongnam couldn’t stand the noise. Of course jeongnam had a really bad mood because of it and here she tried to cure it by playing games with mina.

They were playing a fighting game and both so immersed to it. If you asked who is better, both have the same skill. Sometimes Mina won, sometimes Jeongnam won. the two been playing with each other since ages that’s why they shared same skill. Even when the sixteen members visit their house and having a game tournament, the final will be mina and jeongnam. Or sometimes Jeongnam and Momo since Mina would purposely lost for her.

The two been playing for few minutes now and Jeongnam won the first stage. They were so leisure at that time, just playing and forget all the stress from the first week of new semester. But sometimes they have to pause the game because Ray keep barking on the TV and sometimes tried to jump toward it. the little guy act like that because of the noise and the flashing light from the screen. Seems like he’s excited upon it. Since on the second stage Jeongnam lost from mina because she’s been distracted by Ray, Jeongnam decided to put Ray on her lap and he automatically calm down.

While those two busy with the game, Sharon was busy preparing herself for going somewhere. She’s been in the dressing room since 10 minutes ago yet she still can’t find a right outfit for her plan today. Mainly her usual outfit are already hung on the cupboard but still.. she can’t find a proper one. she tried few bottom up, blouse, and dresses but nothing clicked her heart. After she wore few pair of clothes, she then went out and decided to ask her sisters about it.

 

“Guys can I have your attention for a moment?” Mina then paused the game and turned around to see Sharon. So did Jeongnam

“Is this good enough?” both jeongnam and Mina scanned Sharon’s outfit from head to toe. She’s wearing a grey turtle neck, with black pants and also black blazer.

“I think it’s good. it’s semi-formal yet still look appropriate.” Said Mina and after hearing that, Sharon nods and closed the dress room door. Completed her quest to look for clothes.

“Where are you going anyway?” asked Jeongnam

“I’m going to Incheon. One of our partner just opened up new branch and grandpa asked me to come there on behalf of KoTech Industries.”

“It’s weekend tho.” Said Jeongnam

 

Sharon let out a sigh because she also kinda dislike the idea that her weekend disturbed by this kind of

thing.

 

“I know. but I can’t help it. I have to go there.”

“Ooooh~ CEO Myoui Sharon on duty~” Sharon let out a smile as mina cooed her like that.

 

After that, Sharon started to do her makeup in front of a mirror that hang near the dressing room. Sharon wasn’t going to do full make up, she just want to at least look fresh and proper for the event. While Sharon busy with her preparation, her two sisters continue their game again.

 

“Are you going to drive there?” asked Jeongnam between her games. Sharon who was applying lipstick stopped for a bit to answered Jeongnam’s question.

“No. A chauffer from our company will pick me up.” and then she continue to apply the lipstick again.

“What time will you be back?” again, Jeongnam asked that question to Sharon.

“I don’t know. the event only 2 hours but I can’t guarantee that those people won’t prolong the event with lunch or something.”

“And the chauffer will stay with you right?” Sharon then stopped her moved and let out a sigh at Jeongnam non-stop questions.

 

“Yes jeongnam. There’ll be a chauffer that drive me to there and back home, there’s food there, and I won’t be alone there. Grandpa said I have a new intern that’ll keep me company. Is there anything else that might make you worry?”

“W-who said I’m worried. just curious. Don’t be so full of yourself.”

 

*DING DONG*

 

Sharon who done applying simple makeup on her face, automatically walked towards the front door as soon as she heard the bell rang. Meanwhile Jeongnam and Mina who’s still playing kinda have a small teasing conversation. Well mina the one who did it and she wasn’t teasing about the game, but about Jeongnam ‘interrogation’ towards Sharon.

 

“Don’t worry Jeongnam. She’ll be okay.”

“I’m not worry.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes. just want to make sure few things since I kinda curious. That’s all.”

“sure.. I believe you.” Jeongnam tried to take a glance towards mina since her tone was quite sarcastic and yes.. she’s smirking.

“Ugh..You’re lucky that I can’t mad at you.”

 

Not long after that, their game had to be stopped as Sharon went back and informed them about the guest that rang their bell.

 

“The chauffer is here girls. I need to go now.” Mina fully gave her attention to Sharon and said,

“Hope you’ll have fun there.”

“I really wish that event will be fun” said Sharon as she grabbed her purse.

 

Sharon then come towards mina, to bid her goodbye by kissing the crown of her head and after that she quickly walked out to the front door.

 

“Sharon, wait!” Sharon stopped from her track and turned around to face mina.

“You won’t give Jeongnam a kiss?” Hearing this, Jeongnam gave mina a shocked face that soon changed to be a glare. Sharon who saw that let out a small smile and approached them again.

“Right… I forgot. Sorry..”  Sharon than walked back towards Jeongnam

“Ew. No! don’t come closer! I don’t need your kiss!” Jeongnam grunted but Sharon just smile at it and still gave Jeongnam a kiss on the same position as mina. Jeongnam looked disgusted upon her sister sweetness and tried to wipe the kiss out of her head.

“See you later guys.” Said Sharon.

“Bye!!”

 

*BAM*

 

After the door was shut, Jeongnam quickly gave a glare to mina who apparently let out a bright and wide smiled toward her.

 

“Don’t pretend that you dislike it jeongnam.. I know you want a kiss from Sharon too right?”

“ew no in billion years.”

“sure sure..”

“Can we just continue the game?”

“Of course we can~”

.

.

12.30 PM

Jeongnam and Mina been playing for few hours and now their stomach started to growl. Ray also started to get noisy as his small stomach started to feel empty. Then they decided to stop their game for a bit and starting to make lunch. Well.. mina preparing the lunch for Jeongnam and herself, while Jeongnam served dog food for Ray.

But then, their bell suddenly rang and jeongnam who was finished pouring Ray’s food into his bowl, the one who greeted the guest. Once she opened the door, it was actually their neighbor and also their friends, Jihyo.

Oh yes, Jihyo lived near them. just few house from here and mainly that’s the reason why she’s close with all the Myoui Triplets.

 

“Omo! Mina, are you dyed your hair?” Jeongnam rolled her eyes as she totally annoyed by jihyo pretentious question. Of course Jihyo could differ between her and Mina since their hair color is so different.

“Haha very funny.” Said Jeongnam with her flat face. Jihyo then let out a smile and said,

“It’s rare to see you already this fresh during weekend morning so I can’t help not to say that.”

“Well thanks to mina who asked me to play games with her, it freshen me up after Ray annoyingly woke me in the early morning.” Jihyo just nod at Jeongnam remarks.

 “So.. what’s with the bag? If you’re going to surprise your girlfriend with picnic date, she’s not here.” Said Jeongnam

 “I’m not here for Sharon and she even not my girlfriend.”

“Well.. I don’t even mention her in the first place?”

“Oh shut up! you and mina always tease me about her. of course I knew where you’re actually heading for.”

“Okay okay stop with the complains.. so what’s up?”

“Mom just made lunch and asked me to eat it together with you guys.” Said Jihyo

“Your mom is such an angle. Come on in. Mina is in the kitchen making something.”

 

After that, jeongnam led jihyo to the kitchen, to inform mina about the additional food and also company for their lunch..

 

“Hi there mina.” greeted Jihyo. mina who was just finished washing rice, snapped her head toward jihyo and gave her a shocked and confused face.

“O? jihyo? Sharon not here tho.” Jihyo rolled her eyes and let out her frustration

“Can both of you stop assuming that I only come here for sharon??”

“Well these past days after Sharon came back, you come here more often so.. it just cross our mind.” What mina just said, made Jihyo turned stoic and face slightly redden.

 

Oh yes, these past days if Jihyo doesn’t has shift in her part-time job she’ll come to the triplets house. either for a short hang out or maybe like this, sending food from her mom. Both jeongnam and Mina aware that this probably because jihyo miss Sharon so much and just wanna be with her as much as she can. Although Jihyo tried so hard to hide it or even denied it. but still.. it’s obvious

 

“S-sorry to disappoint you but today I know she had works to do. she texted me before so your assumption is wrong.” Said Jihyo.

“Yea we’re totally wrong.” Jeongnam paused a bit but then said something again after she shared teasing glances and smirk with mina, “But that doesn’t mean we’re wrong for the previous day.”

“Oh s-shut up! Just forget it and here. My mom cooked bossam, tangsuyuk, and also japchae for both of you.”

“Whoa.. this is too many..”

“We’re going to eat it together anyways. Don’t worry.”

 

*Ring ring ring*

 

Mina’s phone suddenly rang and she automatically picked it up.

 

“Hey sana, what’s up? oh that’s bad.. yea yea sure of course you can. Jihyo is here too and she even brought tons of food. Okay see you.” after that mina turned off the phone.

“It’s sana, she said she’ll come here.”

“Oh god.. why..” said Jeongnam

“Apparently her dad has to go back to hospital since there are a really urgent surgery. And sana is starving so she decided to go here.”

“so she will came here, and eat lunch with us?” Mina gave Jeongnam a nod

“ooh~ someone will have a lunch with her girlfriend.” Said Jihyo

“What girlfriend? I barely even know her.” said Jeongnam

“I’m not even talking to you?” Jeongnam quickled snapped her head towards Jihyo as she realized she just fell in Jihyo’s trap. She wanted to clarify what she actually meant but the way jihyo and Mina threw a smug smile and also a teasing look, made her cancled it and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Oh shut up..” Jeongnam then went out from kitchen and went back to living room, continuing her game again.

 

“I bet she’s nervous huh?” asked Jihyo

“Sure did.”

.

.

*DING DONG*

 

“jeongnam, could you open the door please? I’m busy here..” Said mina but after few seconds, she didn’t get any responds from Jeongnam and even the bell rang again.

Mina then stopped chopping ingredients for her soup and peeked towards the living room. Just like what she thought.. Jeongnam was too immersed into her game and it’ll be hard to make her paused it.

 

“Jihyo, I’m going to open the door for a bit. I’ll be back.” said Mina to Jihyo who was helping mina on chopping few veggies for the soup.

“Why? just ask Jeongnam. You’re busy here yet she’s doing nothing?” asked Jihyo

“She’s in the middle of her game. It’s hard to take her out of it.”

Jihyo sigh after hearing mina said that “You’re too kind you know..” Mina then gave Jihyo a smile and she walked to the front door to open the door.

 

Jeongnam is the type who has a really high concentration intensity. Either for study, making music, doing her assignments, or even playing game.. once she put all her focus on it, it’s hard for people to budge her. it’s always like once Jeongnam started doing something, she starts living in her own world with her own pace. Mina of course know about jeongnam traits that sometimes good yet sometimes bad—mostly at time like this.. well it’s not like Jeongnam would yell or mad at mina if she tried to make her stop playing and greet the guest.. But it’s just take time. so.. instead of wasting time on asking jeongnam to stop her game, it’s better and quicker if mina the one who did it.

Jeongnam was too immersed in her fighting game as she already reached the last stage where she has to fight the major boss. She’s too focused, even the loud squealed that coming from the front door couldn’t bother her.

But then, her focused suddenly wavered as the smell of sweet candy scent intruded her nose and she could feel hands clung from her back. Without even checking, Jeongnam already knew the person who hugs her.

 

“I’m busy here. Don’t bother me, sana.” Yes she’s is sana. The only person except Mina who is sooo clingy to Jeongnam

“I know. that’s why I didn’t make any noise.”

“But this thing is also bothering me.” Said Jeongnam yet her eyes still locked to the TV

 

Instead of let go her hug, Sana pulled herself away just a little bit to check on Jeongnam face. she always loves whenever Jeongnam focusing on something. although she always looks expressionless when she was focus, but Sana loves how Jeongnam’s lips will pouted a bit and her gaze is different. Seeing that appeared on her face, Sana secretly let out a smile and just keep her hug for few moments.

Sana knows jeongnam’s habit so she just hug her in silence, didn’t say anything, and didn’t even move an inch. She just stood on her knee, hands clung on Jeongnam’s upper body, and jaw on top of jeongnam’s right shoulder, silently hugged her.

Remarkably, Jeongnam didn’t even disturbed by what Sana did and this is really a good thing for sana. She loves hugging Jeongnam. Not just because she love her, but she feel so comfortable whenever she hugs her.

Sana stayed in that position for a quite long time, around five minutes until finally jeongnam won the game.

 

*YOU WON*

 

That sound came from the game and jeongnam finished the game with a win. But not a happy expression that came out from her right after the game ended.. insteas, it was a heavy sigh.

 

“Until when you want to hug me like this?” asked Jeongnam

“I don’t know~ maybe… forever?”

Jeongnam then let out a sigh. “You need to stop.. Sit on the vacant chair or go somewhere.”

“I don’t want to~”

“Sanaa…” hearing Jeongnam irritated tone made Sana quickly let go her hug.

 

Sana then stood up, walked around the sofa and slumped sulkily on the sofa. She crossed her hands and let out a pout, disappointed with how Jeongnam reacted towards her. At first, Jeongnam didn’t bother it. she just laid her eyes on the TV and wanted to  start a new game. But somehow the silence bothered her and in the end, she glanced a bit to her right and sigh when she saw sana sulked. 

 

“And now you are sulking.”

“I’m not.”  Jeongnam turned her head to look at Sana and yes.. she’s sure she’s sulking and then she suddenly got a mischievous idea that probably could make her smile again.

“Hey.” Called jeongnam. But the only thing she got is a hum from Sana.

“You are sulking.” Said Jeongnam

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“I told you I’m no—“

 

Right when sana turned her head to face jeongnam, a finger touched Sana’s nose and this made Sana paused.

 

“Beep beep. Gotcha.” Said Jeongnam as she pressed Sana’s nose twice. At first sana want to yell out her frustration because of the tease, but seeing Jeongnam smile wide after she said that, completely blew her mind. And yes.. she end up frozen and didn’t do anything.

 

Seeing no responds from Sana made Jeongnam a little bit confused and also panic. She thought that her mischievous idea could at least make sana smile.. but no she was wrong. She scratched her head, trying to find other way but the only thing she came up is nothing.

 

“Okay, look. I-it’s not that I hate your hug or anything.. well.. I do hate it if you do it in public but uh.. I just don’t want you to stand on your knees too long. so that’s why I told you to stop hugging me..”

“C-come again?” This beyond sana’s thoughts and she’s not prepared for this. the used to be confident Sana, turned blushing and nervous because of that.

“Well uh.. Y-you know.. you hug me from behind and prompted your body with your knees right?  so yea.. I just don’t want you to hurt your knees by hugging me too long and that’s why I told you to let go your hug. sorry.. I.. uh.. I should’ve told you more nicely. It’s weird for me to talk something like this.. so yea.. sorry again..”

 

Jeongnam looked nervous. Of course, she’s basically a shy person. She’s not the type who can express her feelings well and explaining those really cost so much courage out of her. and this, made Sana’s heart turned warm and she can’t help but let out a smile.

 

“You are really an interesting girl, Jeongnam.”

“what.. do you mean?”

“Nothing. But thank you for being considerate.” Seeing a smile from sana, a relived feelings appeared inside jeongnam’s head and she decided to continue her game again.

 

“Sana, could you help us here please?” asked Jihyo from the kitchen.

“Be there in a second.” Sana stood again and before she went to kitchen, she gave a quick peck on jeongnam cheek and said,

“Gift for you~” and then she ran, leaving a shocked jeongnam alone with ray.


Meanwhile in Incheon, sharon together with the new intern listening to the greeting speech that said by the head of Kwon Construction CEO. The Kwon Construction has been KoTech Industries partner since long ago but these days, their income was quite unstable and Sharon here to see what plan the company will offer. Sharon’s grandpa asked her not just as a representative of course, he knew that Sharon’s judgement is sharp and back then she was actually the reason why KoTech could spread their wings in US. although her influence were just as a form of opinion during her discussion with her grandpa.

After the short boring greetings, the next session is what Sharon been waiting for. presentation of the Kwon Construction next project. She needs to pay attention to every detail and she had to focus on the presentation. But due to small screen, Sharon couldn’t see the presentation clearly.

 

“Ms. Im, I’m sorry if this troubling you but could you please asked them later a copy of the presentation. i can’t really see it clear from here.”

“Oh yes, will do miss. Or maybe I should asked them now?”

“No no.. later. you need to hear the presentation too mayhap you can help me with your thought.”

“Sure Miss Sharon.”

 

The intern name is Im Nayeon. She’s a last year student in Management major whom currently still finding experience for her post-graduate day. It’s really rare for her grandpa to send new people to accompany Sharon. Usually back in US, either she go with her grandpa or she accompanied by her grandpa’s assistance. Maybe her grandpa wanted Sharon to have more comfortable discussion since Sharon and nayeon’s is not really that big. Although throughout these times, the only conversation they exchange was always regarding to the event details, Sharon schedule, and anything related to the event. No more than that even they didn’t talk about themselves except exchanging names.

Throughout the presentation, Nayeon made few notes on her book whenever she found interesting thing that the presenter told. This is one of her habit and she hopes this small notes could help anything after this. Sharon of course paid attention too, but sometimes she was disturbed by another business man who sat together in the same table with her. She honestly want to pay attention to the presentation but building networks with other people on the event also important so she just hope Nayeon who today act as her secretary will noted every single thing.

Sharon is a really professional person. She turned her phone in silent mode so she wont get distracted by the notification from it. and to her surprise, Nayeon did the same. She never even once saw nayeon took out her phone. if she want to see schedule, she has the rundown written on her purple not book, and she wear watch too, to keep everything in track and on time. At first Sharon kinda underestimating Nayeon’s capability since she was stuttering and awkward when they first met. But as time goes by, Sharon just blamed that first impression as side effect of nervous. No more than that.

Half an hour after that, the presentation was finished and now the time for opening ceremonial. Sharon went in front of the stage and stood together with all the partners of Kwon Construction, as they took photos and inaugurate the new branch. Meanwhile, Nayeon went to the operator and asked for the presentation file earlier just like what Sharon told her to do.

After that, Sharon thought the event will be prolong since the CEO talked to her for quite long time. but somehow he being such a considerate person and asked Sharon to enjoy her time with her family since he knew that Sharon just arrived in Korea last week. Perhaps Sharon needs time to spent weekend with her family after they’ve been separated for years. Sharon took this as a really good thing and after sending few talk, she asked Nayeon to call the chauffer to pick them in the lobby.

.

.

Now they already on their way towards Seoul. The atmosphere in the car was a little bit different from earlier when they just departed from Sharon’s house. at first it was so quiet and awkward, no one started any conversation. But right now, the car filled with talks mainly about previous event.

Nayeon read out her notes to Sharon as Sharon scrolled down Nayeon’s ipad that displayed the previous presentation. after Sharon fully understand and got the idea about the project, she then began the discussion with Nayeon. she didn’t intend to do that, it just suddenly came out from right after nayeon finished her explanation. Sharon started stating her opinion upon the project and right after she finished, she asked Nayeon about it. and soon, the car filled with their discussion. Not a tense one of course, both have same thoughts after all. But by that discussion, they acknowledge each other’s capability and somehow, got closer because of it. 

“I’m sorry to interrupt Ms.Sharon, are we going straight to your house or we want to stop somewhere else?”

“Oh right. wait for a second, I need to call my sisters.”

 

Sharon took out her phone from her purse and once she the screen, she smiled right away.

 

Message from Jihyo:

Boring there? I’m having so much fun here with your sisters and Sana.

Have fun there Ms.Sharon. :p

 

Sharon then clicked Jihyo’s contact and waited her to pick up her phone. it needs few rang until she finally picked up.

 

“Having fun there?”

“Of course. you’re not here.”

“Shut up..i know you miss me.”

“Haha. You wish.” Sharon then let out a small laugh.

“By the way I’m on my way back home, you guys need something?”

“Mina said she wanted ice cream.”

“only ice cream? Nothing else like maybe food?”

“My mom mad plenty of lunch earlier.. we still have few left so yea no need.”

“How about you?”

“No, I’m good.”

“You just need me right?”

“Why you so full of yourself.. I’m hanging up.”

“See you there thomas~”

“Yah I told you to st—“ And Sharon quickly hung up the phone before Jihyo could yelled at her because of her teasing. Well Sharon used to call jihyo as Thomas, as if Thomas the train since their face is looked alike.

 

“Can we stopped in convenient store for a moment? I need to buy something.”

“sure ms.Sharon.”

“I’m sorry for the break. Um.. where were we talking about?”


Myoui Household, 14.30pm

Few minutes after that, the car finally arrived in front of Sharon’s house. soon after the car stopped, Nayeon and the chauffer went out from the car and wanted to open the door for Sharon. But before they even arrived, Sharon already opened the door.

 

“Both of you really don’t have to open the door for me. I can do it by myself.” Said Sharon

“I’m really sorry ms.sharon..” said both of them.

“Especially you, Ms.Im. you might be my assistance for now on, but you just need to help with regarding works. This small thing not really that necessary.. besides, I don’t have particular position in the company rather than a replacement if grandpa or my dad can’t attend so.. just dimmed down a bit the formality.”

“Will do miss..”

“Mr.Han, please drive ms.im back safely.”

“Yes ms.sharon.”

“Thank you so much ms.Im for today, you did a remarkable job and it’s fun to have discussion with you.” Nayeon let out a really big smile when Sharon said that as she gave a really big bow due to excitement

“I really learn a lot from you too, Ms.Sharon. It’s been a month for me in the company but mainly I was just behind the desk so today I really really had an amazing experience thanks to you.”

“I’m glad to hear it than. well.. I’ll see you again perhaps?” nayeon let out a smile and nod at sharon’s question

 

Just when the chauffer and Nayeon wanted to went back to the car, Sharon’s house door was opened and it was jihyo who was out to throw garbage.

 

“oh hi the—“

“Nayeon eonni?!”

“Hi there Jihyo.”

 

Sharon who was stood between them continuously looked to her right and left in a really confused manner. she turned more confused when jihyo ran towards nayeon to hug her and then suddenly had conversation together. Sharon froze few second while watching the two threw a really close conversation and this of course confused her.

 

“Whoa whoa.. hold up for a second. I’m sorry to interrupt but.. you guys know each other?” asked Sharon

“She’s our senior since high school and apparently, she also study in the same university with us.” said Jihyo

“And you didn’t tell me about this, Ms.Im?”

“I.. I thought you want to keep the professionalism? I’m really sorry..” said nayeon

“Blame your strict professionalism, myoui.” said Jihyo

“I think you’re not in the place to say that..”

 

“Well.. eum I’m sorry but..I need to go..” said Nayeon

“You won’t come in? it’s been long time we haven’t hang out together. Sana is inside too.”

“Maybe next time Jihyo.” said nayeon to jihyo.

 “Nice working out with you ms.im. and oh.. if we meet in campus, I’ll be the one who use honorific. Don’t worry.” Nayeon smiled after Sharon said that. she then went inside the car and ready to leave.

 “Bye~” and the car drive slowly further from the myoui house

 

After nayeon car went away, Jihyo continue dumping the rubbish on the rubbish bin. But then suddenly she felt a weight behind her. her heart skipped a beat for a moment.. well she blamed it to the sudden movement that shocked her.

 

“You scared me you know.” said jihyo. but the person, Sharon, didn’t say anything instead she circled her hand on Jihyo waist and nuzzled her head on the crook of jihyo’s neck.

“Tired huh?” Sharon nod her head for it.

“You ate already?” asked Jihyo

“I did. But not really that full.”

“Well let’s get inside. My mom cooked few lunch for you and your sisters earlier and apparently there still few leftover.” But Sharon didn’t move. She just hugged Jihyo tightly.

 

Seeing this, Jihyo then turned around to face Sharon and then she could see the tiredness on Sharon’s face. Jihyo’s hand then automatically laid on Sharon’s head and she gave Sharon a patted on her head

 

“You did well today Sharon..” Sharon smiled after hearing that. just the way jihyo patted her and smiled at her, somehow it freshen her a bit. But one thing that caught Sharon’s attention.

“You really have a beautiful smile, jihyo-ya.”

“W-wha.. why you suddenly said that!”

“Well you’re the one who suddenly let out that pretty smile.”

“S-shut up.. yah since you came back, why you always said something like this?”

“Why you so panic like that? I’m just stating the truth.. can’t friends do that?” somehow the word friends hit Jihyo and she tried to keep herself cool a bit.

“Eum.. y-yea s-sure.” Said jihyo and then since she wanted to run from this weird situation, she suggested Sharon to get inside

 

“Let’s just get inside. Before the ice cream melt.”

“Reheat the leftover food for me please.”

“Yes yes I will.”


MINA POV

You know what? right now, I’m not feeling that good. the reason is simple. I’m a major fifth wheeling here..

In the dining room, Sharon having a lunch with jihyo accompanied her there.. apparently they also discussing about what happened during the event that Sharon attend. Although I can’t really hear it, I think they kinda have an enthusiastic discussion..

Then in front of me.. Jeongnam shockingly teaching sana to play guitar. Sometimes jeongnam scolded sana for hitting the string to hard, and sometimes Sana would whine because of the pain she felt in her fingers.

Meanwhile here I am.. just sat on the sofa with a novel on my hand, and ray laying on my lap.

 

“wow! Mina! look look! Jeongnam’s hands feels so weird~” said sana as she pressing jeongnam’s palms while giggling happily.

“It’s normal sana.. Everyone who play guitar or any strings instrument will have that kind of hand.” I said to her

“But still~ it’s so weird~”

“You are the weird one..” said Jeongnam with a really judging face. haha of course sana is the type of person that Jeongnam hard to handle..

Maybe the Sixteen members are full of people that really different with jeongnam, totally opposite of her. but they’re more like bunch of extra and hyper people.. and Jeongnam could handle that. I mean sometimes jeongnam could be like them too. playful, teaser, crackhead. But she never met anyone like sana.. Sana has a really unique way of thinking.. people might call it as 4D. but that’s her charm..

 

Oh well.. I need to stop thinking about them.. let’s just enjoy this weekend by myself. Ray’s warmth isn’t that bad…

 

*RING RING RING*

 

I looked to my left, where I put my phone and after I saw what’s written on the screen, I quickly took the phone and answered it immedietly

 

“Moshi moshi?” I said

“Moshi moshi! Mitaan!” I couldn’t hold my smile the moment I heard the caller said that. well she’s momo. the girl with the cutest voice ever.

“Whatchu doin~” asked Momo.

“Just reading my novel with ray on my lap..”

“uu.. sounds boring..” I laughed when she said that

“From your point of view, yes.. how about you momorin?” I asked

“I’m out with my parents.. anyway.. there’s a reason why I call you right now.”

“ng? what’s wrong momorin?”

“You see, I was walking around earlier and there’s few kids spreading flayers about ballet recital. They’re doing it for charity! Bunch of kids like maybe around 7 years old.. wanna join me tomorrow?”

“Ballet you said? Of course I will! I’m free tomorrow after all.”

“Really?? yeay! Thank god you’re free.. I already bought the ticket out of consent hehe..” hahaha.. indeed momorin.. the kind hearted person who never think twice whenever she want to help others..

“Oh.. the show is goin to be around 10 am. you’re okay with that?” again I let out a small laugh when she asked me that.

“isn’t I’m the one who supposed to ask you that, momorin?”

“Right…. I totally forgot..”

“Don’t worry I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Yehey.. thank you~ aa I can’t wait for tomorrow! finally the three of us will hang out again~”

“Three?”

“Yess! Me, you, and sana!”

 

Aah… of course.. how on earth momo want to spent time only with me as much I want to only spent time with her… after all.. she only see me as her friend right?

 

“Mitan?”

“Oh it’s great! it’s been awhile huh.. Well sana is here and I’ll tell her about it then.”

“Great! I’ll pick you up tomorrow okay? see you~”

“See you momorin..” And after that the line were cut.

 

“I heard you mention my name?” asked sana

“Yea.. eum.. Momo want to hang out tomorrow. watching ballet recital. Wanna come in?”

“oh great! it’s been a while the three of us hanging out right? sure I’ll come.”

“Cool..”

 

God.. Will I always going to be the fifth wheeler for my entire life?



Author's Note:

Hey everyone!
Hahaa…. Sorry for the delay..
I know this probably boring (again) but I hope you guys like it ^^
Thank you for 100 subs!! You guys are the best!
Well.. please be patience for the next update!!

Don’t forget to leave your thoughts about the story in the comment box, vote, and if you want to know next update, subscribe this story~~
Love you guys!!!




Kamasamnida~